Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-10, 20:34   Link #61
Notaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher View Post
Now your making a ridiculous asinine assumptions, a hentai movie. That would be much better then the story we will be getting.
Sarcasm apparently doesn't register in your brain I take it?

Quote:
I said that there won't be a change in the relationship between ichigo and rukia. Not that there won't be any pairing interaction, unless you mean something different then what I am reading it.
Again, the movie isn't out yet, hence my first statement. Ichigo and Rukia could kiss or get it on, the point being we don't know what's going to happen because it isn't out yet.

Quote:
It's a filler movie, all movies are fillers. There could be some changes in a relationship between some minor characters, but never between major characters.
Thanks Captain Obvious. I was more than aware of that fact. However, their relationship COULD change, it's not out of the realm of possibility. Until the movie comes out, we don't know. It's filler, so I'm not going to go shippy over it if it does happen.

Quote:
So I don't have to wait untill the movie will come out to make a claim like that and I am not the only one.
Yes, you do, otherwise you're implying you have some all-seeing clairvoyance that noone else has and you can predict every single scene in the movie. My point is, there was pairing interaction between multiple pairings in the first two movies, and there will more than likely be in this next movie. Will their relationship change? I don't know, we don't know. It's not out of the realm of possibility however.
Old 2008-07-10, 22:04   Link #62
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
Anyway... there's finally a movie that I'd actually look forward to! OMG!! When I first saw the trailer, I thought may be Rukia would be forced to marry someone who's of noble blood-since she was adopted to the Kuchiki clan and one of the four great noble families is still a mystery... so... yea...

I think I'm confusing myself but who cares!?

Anyway, can't wait to finally see this movie and to see the reunion of DeathBerry!
that make me think what if she did, how do you think ichigo would act i she was forced then something interesting would happen between them that i would like to see

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-07-11, 07:06   Link #63
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Credits goto Melody Mix

The Movie is titled キミの名を呼ぶ Call Out Your Name . Thats the reason in the teaser Ichigo was screaming out
Old 2008-07-11, 09:49   Link #64
BleachAddict
Hitokiri

alright, am new here (when it comes to posting comments)... hey everybody!

anyway, honestly my heart skipped a beat when i heard Ichigo shout Rukia's name in the "trailer" but then my logical mind said that there is no way Kubo would kill Rukia. She is after all the second most popular character in Bleach and movies are Fillers.

I did think that the plot might be a "fixed-marriage-noble-thing-i-don't-want-to-get-married-but-i-want-to-make-my-niisama-and-clan-proud" then her nakamas would bring her and byakuya back to their senses. Although, i think (i am thinking too much am i? hehe) that this noble fixed marriage-thing for Rukia will be touched in the current filler episodes - it is about a fixed-marriage-noble storyline plus traitors within seritei again.

ohwell, can't wait to see it. If only my Japanese was good enough to watch non-subtitled flicks, i'd fly to Japan to watch the premiere of this movie.

am yet to see the latest movie - hitsugaya flick. Not looking forward to it though as the last movie and the two OVAs kinda disappointed me.
Old 2008-07-11, 10:24   Link #65
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

Quote:
Sorry I am used to better sarcasm, try better next time.

Quote:
Again, the movie isn't out yet, hence my first statement. Ichigo and Rukia could kiss or get it on, the point being we don't know what's going to happen because it isn't out yet
Get it through your head, the movie is a FILLER, so no major changes in relationship between major characters. You can only hope for major changes if Kubo wrote the movie, but so far nobody has said that he did.

Quote:
Thanks Captain Obvious. I was more than aware of that fact. However, their relationship COULD change, it's not out of the realm of possibility. Until the movie comes out, we don't know. It's filler, so I'm not going to go shippy over it if it does happen
So you think that something major can happen between ichigo and rukia, like kissing, and then you would go back to the manga like nothing has happend. Yeah right, you rukiafans would be screaming that the battle is over.
Try getting it in your head, Kubo isn't going to let something major happen in a movie, he will save that for the manga. Kubo has more interrest in the manga than a movie.

Quote:
Yes, you do, otherwise you're implying you have some all-seeing clairvoyance that noone else has and you can predict every single scene in the movie. My point is, there was pairing interaction between multiple pairings in the first two movies, and there will more than likely be in this next movie. Will their relationship change? I don't know, we don't know. It's not out of the realm of possibility however
Of course I have some all-seeing clairvoyance, I have seen 4 naruto and 1 bleach movies. Did something major happen between the major characters, no.
Only something to the minor characters.
It's strange for me to understand that you know it's a filler and still have hope that something major will happen. Did you have the same "hope" when the anime did it's fillers?
But I will end it here, you can have your hope and I can have mine reality.
2006-09-13, 02:28
The Searcher became a Legend!111 - (to)Arimfe

Quote from the Legendary!111 Searcher
"My heart is big enough for all the girls that lost"
Old 2008-07-11, 11:18   Link #66
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Credits goto Melody Mix

The Movie is titled キミの名を呼ぶ Call Out Your Name . Thats the reason in the teaser Ichigo was screaming out
in ANN...The Movie Called Goodbye,Rukia ..
Old 2008-07-11, 11:26   Link #67
Notaron

From what I've heard, Kubo titled the movie himself.

Time will tell if he actually takes part in this movie.
Old 2008-07-11, 12:31   Link #68
BleachAddict
Hitokiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notaron View Post
From what I've heard, Kubo titled the movie himself.

Time will tell if he actually takes part in this movie.
ei, where'd you read that?! if that's the case then....noooooooooooooooooo.... this is Kubo's way of getting rid of Rukia then start the IchiHime pairing... nightmare! ooohhhh.... i can see a bit of a mayhem and a definite loss of $,$$$,$$$++ due to this. I'd personally lose interest.
Old 2008-07-11, 13:04   Link #69
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Yeah and Metallica will do the soundtrack.
lolol XD that was funny..1 of the greatest songs ever though.
Old 2008-07-11, 16:41   Link #70
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
in ANN...The Movie Called Goodbye,Rukia ..
ANN/Wiki hasnt been updated yet from the Movie Teaser/Poster its Calling out your Name / Fade to Black "Calling out Your Name". People assumed Sayonara Rukia was the title when there was nothing substantial to confirm it .

I think Fade to Black "Calling out your name" is the title Kubo is known to be a rock fan and this wont be the first time titles have been inspired by rock song or albums .
Old 2008-07-11, 16:49   Link #71
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notaron View Post
sarcasm on the internet when talking to complete strangers/people you hardly even know almost never goes how you think it should.
Old 2008-07-11, 16:50   Link #72
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Can we keep the offtopic discussions to a minimum ? atleast in this thread
Old 2008-07-11, 16:52   Link #73
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
The ending song for the movie should be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MO0iGw-0sY then (joke)
calling it now, after the first 10 minutes of the movie, we will get a episode of Tour of Duty, then we find out that Dattebayo co-conspired w/ Kubo and the studio to troll the entire Bleach Community.

Quote:
Can we keep the offtopic discussions to a minimum ? atleast in this thread
there isn't terribly a lot to go off of for this movie atm, right? little off topicness w/ lack of information isn't hurting anything.
Old 2008-07-11, 19:07   Link #74
Langus
Optimus Prime

I'm thinking this movie will not be all that different from the first one. Bad guy abducts Rukia, Ichigo calls out to her while she's being taken away, and then he goes to rescue her. To me that seems a little more believable than a noble marriage arrangement...wtf?
Old 2008-07-11, 20:51   Link #75
yuuk1

To me... getting abducted in Bleach has become.. well I don't know... NORMAL?!?!?! I mean like seriously, who's next *if* there's another Bleach arc/movie? Chad?!

But then again that's my opinion...
Old 2008-07-12, 15:35   Link #76
yuuk1

I got this from some site, a picture of the upcoming movie! <3 Rukia!!!

Old 2008-07-12, 19:40   Link #77
Sinta

Quote:
ANN/Wiki hasnt been updated yet from the Movie Teaser/Poster its Calling out your Name / Fade to Black "Calling out Your Name". People assumed Sayonara Rukia was the title when there was nothing substantial to confirm it .

I think Fade to Black "Calling out your name" is the title Kubo is known to be a rock fan and this wont be the first time titles have been inspired by rock song or albums .
you know that does sound like a rock title. funny stuff.

I haven't seen the second movie, but I hope this one is better then the first one. the first one was TERRIBLE. Seriously bad. Sienna, I didn't even like her character design.

You know it wouldn't surprise me if Kubo threw in some Ichigo/rukia interactions. People would love it and its not really uncommon. Inuyasha had something similar happen; there was even some kissing i might add (this didn't even happen in the manga) That being said I REALLY hope it isn't another kidnap plot. That is getting really old.
Old 2008-07-12, 21:51   Link #78
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
I got this from some site, a picture of the upcoming movie! <3 Rukia!!!

It is just my feeling or not that Rukia is "faded"?
Old 2008-07-12, 22:11   Link #79
yuuk1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius View Post
It is just my feeling or not that Rukia is "faded"?
And I thought I was the only one who noticed...!

And also, I think this won't be a rip off or remake of the SS arc. Observe the picture carefully and you'll see Sode No Shirayuki, unsheated.

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!! Fan girliness kickin in!
Old 2008-07-13, 01:07   Link #80
ruote

i'm excited about this movie,
I wanna see the trailer soon!
Closed Thread

Tags
call out your name