AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-18, 12:59   Link #41
TBox

I dunno, I look at the villains and think "Black Cat."

But I'm still kinda new to this anime gig -- maybe the Black Cat villains are just that generic, too?

Someone somewhere is making a killing on cat in the hat tophats.
Old 2006-01-18, 13:04   Link #42
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Don't judge them until we see more of them than a shadowy giggling girl who can bring back dead spirits.

Wait...Did you hear that?

SMELLS LIKE...BAD SPIRITS!!!!!

Perfect scene for Don Kanonji to appear in, I DEMAND MORE DON KANONJI!
Old 2006-01-18, 13:08   Link #43
Tsukiyomi
step closer to Amaterasu

maybe the anime team made some compromise with Kubo to use the Hell idea and expand it into its own arc cuz kubo wasn't going to touch it?
Old 2006-01-18, 13:19   Link #44
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Meh, I'm probably the only one around who thinks this episode was nothing great. I found it rather dull actually and the dinner scene with Renji made me grin a little but nothing to laugh at.

This new ending for Bleach is very very weird and contrasting to the old endings.
Old 2006-01-18, 13:36   Link #45
swerv
Stay Up

Seems like there's some form of group insanity going on in this thread, the ending seems as though it's some preschool nursery rhyme, I can't understand people saying it's awesome or it rocks, but whatever.

The episode wasn't as bad as I thought it might be, that Renji food joke went on for a while with no real pay-off, I guess people are just surprised that a Bleach filler episode wasn't as bad as they dreaded and are heaping praise on it for being quite good. I definately prefer a multi episode arc rather than one-off episodes that this looks like it will be, so I hope they can keep it together and carry on the good work.

(Although the sooner the fillers end the sooner the ending theme will be changed)
Old 2006-01-18, 14:04   Link #46
Zabimaru

Worst ending theme since the first one.

So far i've only liked the second, third and could tolerate Happy People after awhile.

The only hope it gave me was that having the three new baddies dancing around as plush dolls was indicating that they aren't going to be taking this arc too seriously and are just gonna have fun with it and not try to tie it in to the main plotline.

Otherwise it was a great episode for what it was.
Old 2006-01-18, 14:09   Link #47
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabimaru
Worst ending theme since the first one.

So far i've only liked the second, third and could tolerate Happy People after awhile.

The only hope it gave me was that having the three new baddies dancing around as plush dolls was indicating that they aren't going to be taking this arc too seriously and are just gonna have fun with it and not try to tie it in to the main plotline.

Otherwise it was a great episode for what it was.
Happy People ownz.
Old 2006-01-18, 16:10   Link #48
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

OMG! That episode was hilarious XD! Every time Ichigo's father doing his Zangief-style air kick I was ROTLMAO, especially when he took that opening when Ichigo was talking with Karin
And Renji, what's with that '60s outfit? He looked so dumb while he was trying to separate from his "faux-body" That was nice to see the school setting again
LOL! Poor Ishida at the end, being slapped by Kon, well he asked for it though

The new ending is pretty funny btw

Overall, I enjoyed this episode a lot
Old 2006-01-18, 16:30   Link #49
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

Wow, loved that episode, had that familiar funny/comedy normal school feel to it , mixed with seriuos shingami buisness.

Lol Hellychan i found the part where renji was trying to get outta the faux body sheer comedy, i was on the floor tbh!

I really like this new ending song, got a good beat to it almost march, and nice and chilled out, i think they tried for the same effect with Happy People (didnt work =[ ,). Definately a good arc starter LOVED IT!
Old 2006-01-18, 17:58   Link #50
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedzombie
eh.....it was OK.....

the animation wasn't really up to par, probably cause it's a filler. And it was a bit unbelieveable that Orihime sees her dead brother, and then sits and has coffee with him? hmm....

buuuut, its bleach, so hopefully it will get better and we will eventually return to the manga (even though i heard the manga is crap right now). I like the new ED, just not the animation sequence that goes along with it
Maybe you wouldn't have sat and had coffee with your dead brother without thinking that something is wrong. I would have done it, but I'd have been watching carefully just in case it wasn't really my brother. (After all, I do know that dead people sometimes come back from Soul Society -- Dead doesn't mean non-existent.) Ichigo, Chad and Ishida would have also been various levels of cautious. On the other hand, this is Orihime. Orihime doesn't have any common sense, not even a shred. It was perfectly in character for her.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-01-18, 19:24   Link #51
Green²
It's bacon!

For me it was just,.. -being what happened to Orihime at the end. More of a feeling "Ah jeez... Not this crap again." Like the Soul Society arch, but a swap out of Ruchia. Of course there's the, -why the abduction.? At best we could see that they were laughing/giggling about it. ... Though this could mean one thing: Orgies. ... Ok,.. so SHE was only really doing most of the laughing/giggling. -Probably leaving us with the standard one on one yuri smash. But!, if there's anything that I learned from the way of the doujin, two guys are always available to step up as the challenger. ...Thus bringing us back around to the basic orgy.

Although, if they do involve a cat this time, we'll have to later consult Merriam as to probably what new labeling to call it later.
Old 2006-01-18, 19:31   Link #52
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Lol Green! As shown in the preview, Orihime seems to be in the midst of Ichigo and company, so there might not be a do-over of Rescue Rukia arc.
Old 2006-01-18, 20:15   Link #53
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBox
I dunno, I look at the villains and think "Black Cat."

But I'm still kinda new to this anime gig -- maybe the Black Cat villains are just that generic, too?

Someone somewhere is making a killing on cat in the hat tophats.
And one of the new girls looks like she came straight out of Honey & Clover. Very bizarre...
Old 2006-01-18, 20:52   Link #54
HoshiHikari
"Special" Person

Um, well the episode was pretty funny. The animation is alot different now....i dunno if thats a good or bad thing. All i know is that the ending is very....strange (O_O)
Old 2006-01-18, 21:16   Link #55
Kiron22

Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-18, 21:26   Link #56
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalheaven
The dancing dolls represent the new villians right? Chick = girl, Turtle = Top hat guy Bunny = Red haired guy?
ya it would seem that way.

I just noticed something. you know the part in the ending sequence where they flash a pic of the evil girl holding up a certian number of fingers for when the song says "1", "2", and "3"? why is she holding up her index, middle finger, AND thumb in the frame for "2"??? that's 3 fingers! sorry I can't give a screenshot. print screen for some reason doesn't capture video from any of my media players X_X
Old 2006-01-18, 21:32   Link #57
beansprouts
五月天

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedzombie
eh.....it was OK.....

the animation wasn't really up to par, probably cause it's a filler. And it was a bit unbelieveable that
Spoiler:
Maybe because Orihime had seen it all when she went into Soul Society during the previous arc? It's not that unbelieveable, since she doesn't really know what happen to souls after they've gone to SS. Perhaps she thinks that the souls visit their still alive relatives frequently.
Old 2006-01-18, 21:39   Link #58
defrule

A nice episode however, I'm disappointed with the ending. In my opinion the 3rd ending is the best, the one that shows each captain and vice captain on each episode.
Old 2006-01-18, 21:48   Link #59
Green²
It's bacon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Lol Green! As shown in the preview, Orihime seems to be in the midst of Ichigo and company, so there might not be a do-over of Rescue Rukia arc.
Spoiler for Next episode preview:
Old 2006-01-18, 22:05   Link #60
DrewGSR

Man that ep was pretty weak. I really do hope this arc has a point or good story to it and that they don't pull a naruto make a useless arc with pointless villians and fights all for nothing. I wanna see Aizen and his posse stirring things up and planning shit not some trio, reminds me of a evil fantastic four lol
Closed Thread