AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-04-02, 11:01   Link #28061
Eratas123

I suggest you read the novels since you're following canon so much.

Also, he needs operation after considering be got pierced through. FI plays it more straight with Future Kazuma having Borderline Charles Atlas Superpowers. He takes a hit from Houki's bokken and a punch from Laura's IS arm with barely a flinch.
Old 2012-04-02, 11:07   Link #28062
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I will, after preparing a full tanker of brain bleach and truckload of MST3K mantra.

Yeah, it's really depend on which verse you play with. I want ST to be as realistic as possible (I.S. related magic aside), that's why we have 'relative weak but extremely skilled' Tatenashi and 'superhuman but clumsy' Ichika.

On the other hand, nobody care about actual physic in TLR Stratos, what with Rito and Ichika survived a 1.5-ton blast (they're inside a building, true, but the building itself is flattened!) despite the lack of impossible strength and speed (they're still noted as peak-human level though).
Old 2012-04-02, 11:08   Link #28063
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Due to humidity, my drawings ended up dirty/blurred. Have yet to find a scanner. Also, drawing Schwarzer Hase member besides Laura and Clarissa is damn hard XD
True, one mistake and it can ruin the whole drawing, that why artists draw each character individually...that is, if they're not interacting (eg: hugging) with eachother.

And I have my problems when drawing too, my hands start sweating so I have put some cardboard over the paper to protect it
Old 2012-04-02, 11:12   Link #28064
Eratas123

Okay, why are you so against fanservice? I can underhand getting tired of it, but you act like it's going to mind fuck you if you don't prepare for it or something.

Side note - Honestly, FK's extremely sueish in his first appearance. He nearly own Laura in CQC and when Houki smashed him on the shoulder with her Bokken, he just grabbed it and used it to throw her nearly across the room.
Old 2012-04-02, 11:17   Link #28065
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

To be honest, I'm jsut that picky, even my sis call me a prude. That's why I gave up reading on To-love-Ru Darkness, in spite of much better storytelling and character development. This also seems hypocritical considering I read Ubel Blatt, Berserk, and Wolf Guy, which is full of boobs and rape scene. Either it's my rotten fetish or plain fan disservice, I just did :|

Remember one rule you said to me: Related to Orimura = Sue Point -10.
Old 2012-04-02, 11:22   Link #28066
Eratas123

Maybe you just don't like pointless fanservice? Rape isn't exactly pointless or played for laughs, and they seem less on laughs and more on drama.

Side note - Still gets owned when Chifuyu, Tatenashi, and Tabane attacked him all at once. He forgot the golden rule: No one touches any of their younger siblings. Bad idea attacking Ichika, Kanzashi, and Houki.

Wondering something: If he had moat of Ichika's features, would they make a connection?
Old 2012-04-02, 11:26   Link #28067
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Maybe you just don't like pointless fanservice? Rape isn't exactly pointless or played for laughs, and they seem less on laughs and more on drama.

Side note - Still gets owned when Chifuyu, Tatenashi, and Tabane attacked him all at once. He forgot the golden rule: No one touches any of their younger siblings. Bad idea attacking Ichika, Kanzashi, and Houki.

Wondering something: If he had moat of Ichika's features, would they make a connection?
What's this topic about rape and fanservice?

and Future Kazuma being a sue?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 11:29   Link #28068
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

.... THAT was the best answer I can think. Thank you for solve it for me.

And yes, I still going to read V5 since it's plot important no matter how odd it's for me.

Well, why not? They immediately link Ichika to Chifuyu, so someone is going to do just that sooner or later (if they're not in denial that is)
Old 2012-04-02, 11:29   Link #28069
Eratas123

@ Blitz - He's a weaponized clone who's made by PT, of course he'll be a sue. This goes away later when Tabane's kid does an experiment to stop him from rapidly aging which reverted him back to 14 and removed all his implanted skills.

@ Senpai - Wouldn't they deny it based on the account that he was practically a juggernaut in trying to murder Tabane?
Old 2012-04-02, 11:36   Link #28070
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well.... dunno, they might already have experience with Madoka by that point, so similarity doesn't translate to social connection, only imply physical one, and that could be coincidence anyway. (Suspension of disbelief work as well in universe jsut like out of it)
Old 2012-04-02, 11:38   Link #28071
Eratas123

Wait, if they took Ichika's blood/tissue sample, then took both from a clone of his and a biological kid, would the clone have closer DNA to him or would it be just the same with a biological kid?
Old 2012-04-02, 11:42   Link #28072
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Depends.

Fans still debate whether Rei Ayanami is closer to Shinji's mother or a half sister. Assuming the sample used/required to create him is perfectly balanced, he's still 3/4 Ichika and 1/4 gene mashup.
Old 2012-04-02, 11:45   Link #28073
Eratas123

But wouldn't a clone have full DNA from the person they were originally from? If you used a sperm and an egg, that's not cloning, that's in vitro fertilization.
Old 2012-04-02, 11:56   Link #28074
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yes, pretty much.

In this case you mix Ichika's DNA and his kids. Parental Incest joke aside, genetic wise he's closer to Ichika than a normal child would, the kids already half Ichika by technicality, still he didn't fit the clone category, more like a mashed-up children.
Old 2012-04-02, 11:58   Link #28075
Eratas123

What are the chances the kid only looks like one of the parents and not the other?

Going to sleep, see ya later.
Old 2012-04-02, 12:05   Link #28076
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Can't predict that, you see how different me and my twin sister. True we don't share exact same genes even by theory, but we're different as night and day. Likewise, you mention you and your sister resembles each other. There's always chance that the kid resembles neither (like my older brother).

A kid is a gamble, if I have to be blunt. Going to sleep as well
Old 2012-04-02, 12:05   Link #28077
demino_hellsin
That one guy

not sure about fear of clothes but I think we have fear of bicycles somewhere in here...
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 17:07   Link #28078
Eratas123

But to not have any features from one of the parents?
Old 2012-04-02, 19:00   Link #28079
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Possible, probably one half of the genes is just that recessive, so subtle that it's hard to see unless you squint. However, the chances are much thinner than the child have the features of both but one being more dominant.
Old 2012-04-02, 19:11   Link #28080
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Do you think something like a fountain of youth is too big for the IS verse?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest