AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-12-04, 12:42   Link #3501
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The chapter is out. The spoilers actually left out more than half of the chapter. The Goddesses are awakening everywhere and asking humans to join them. We found out they discarded their bodies in order to seal the demons, which is why they need to possess humans now as they only exist in spirit form.
Old 2017-12-04, 13:47   Link #3502
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I just read the chapter. Shit's about to get real here (more real, I guess?).

So the Goddess Clan wants to destroy the Demon Clan now? That might be a bad thing, if the whole thing about the balance of Yin and Yang exists in this series.

I wonder if Gilthunder and the other Holy Knights know about Meliodas being a Demon? Or about the fact that he and the Goddess Elizabeth are lovers?
Old 2017-12-04, 14:12   Link #3503
Twi

They been wanting to destroy the Demon Clan. They just had to settle for sealing them up while a good deal of them lost their bodies. It was foreshadowed in the sword that had the wuss of an Archangel and the Horn in the castle.
Old 2017-12-04, 16:35   Link #3504
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well things are getting pretty messy. A big showdown is on the horizon and it is hardly like the goddess clan are the good guys. More like just another group of bad guys that have inserted themselves into this equation. Having two problematic forces clashing is risky enough, but all the more so when they have taken bodies of various humans to use for their battle.

Anyways, hoping we get to Ban's situation sooner or later. Plenty to cover with his rough journey.
Old 2017-12-04, 17:01   Link #3505
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, both parties involved are bad. But it gets even more complicated when you consider the fact that Holy Knights are on the Goddess Clan's side. Most of them, if not all, seem to be Druids. They use the power of the Goddess Clan and they'd be glad to give their bodies to a member of the Goddess Clan.
Old 2017-12-04, 19:30   Link #3506
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yeah, both parties involved are bad. But it gets even more complicated when you consider the fact that Holy Knights are on the Goddess Clan's side. Most of them, if not all, seem to be Druids. They use the power of the Goddess Clan and they'd be glad to give their bodies to a member of the Goddess Clan.
That and the Demon Clan literally eats the souls of the people around them and rule over them brutally. They were begging for extinction and the only reason they haven't been wiped out is because they're stronger than the people they're subjugating, so I don't see them coming out of this alive if the humans have a say in it. The Goddess Clan aren't saints, and I've played enough SMT games to know they lean too far on the Law side of the spectrum, but they're literally looking like humanity's hope... which is why I suspect they dragged their butts in getting down here to kill the Demon Clan.
Old 2017-12-04, 20:29   Link #3507
Random14

Being Gil is suffering, huh? He gets to see Margaret for five seconds and then its not her anymore. Ironically enough, Fraudrin's memories might be the only reason Dreyfus isn't falling for the nice looking angels (compared to Hendrickson). Fraudrin was evil, but unfortunately that doesn't mean the goddesses are (pure) good either. They're better than soul-eating demons, but the goddesses winning probably wouldn't be a good thing either.

Looks like those followers of that dead knight (the king's brother, I forget their names) who sacrificed his life to summon a cowardly goddess are the only ones who won't jump on the goddess bandwagon. I just hope Veronica doesn't end up possessed either (though that'd make for a weird showdown, with the three demon princes and now the goddesses are reviving too). Now to see how the brothers' reunion will go.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-05, 12:05   Link #3508
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm looking forward to the brothers' reunion. And how will the other two receive Elizabeth? I assume "badly" for now.

The ones who should ultimately win are Meliodas and his allies. The Goddesses and the Demons are both bad. Meliodas will have to temporarily side with the Demons to lift the curse on Elizabeth, though.

@Twi: Yeah, that's true too.
Old 2017-12-05, 13:53   Link #3509
SilverGlavenus

Hmm, I wonder why we still haven't seen the final Archangel yet. And from the dialogues, the angels are pretty self righteous and condescending.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-05, 14:47   Link #3510
DragonOsman
Dragon King

We knew that already, though. From the flashback where King and Diane saw the past through Gloxinia and Dolor's memories.
Old 2017-12-06, 14:43   Link #3511
marvelB

So, we're seeing more goddesses enter the stage... well, as I said earlier, I'm pretty interested in seeing who the other two archangels from the flashback will possess. As for the fourth one, I don't think we've had confirmation of them descending from Heaven yet, so maybe that one will still retain his/her original body once he/she finally appears....

BTW, I'm also a little curious as to what actions those druid chief sisters (the ones who returned Mel's power to him) will take at this point? For those who missed it, the both of them were revealed to be possessed by goddesses, as well. However, I recall that those two chose to go AWOL during the war, so they're probably not too eager to rejoin Stigma 3000 years later, lol.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-06, 15:55   Link #3512
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Would be good if you're right about the two possessed Druid chiefs who returns Meliodas' power to him). We need some Goddess Clan members who aren't on the Clan's side.
Old 2017-12-06, 21:22   Link #3513
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
For those who missed it, the both of them were revealed to be possessed by goddesses, as well. H
When did this happen?
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-08, 06:25   Link #3514
zezegui222
A simple man

OMFG!
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-08, 06:39   Link #3515
SilverGlavenus

It reminds me of his fight against Escanor tho. It was also a double issue and Mel owned the first chap.
Old 2017-12-08, 06:39   Link #3516
AP24

Oh right, this week is a double chapter. Those pics are from the first of the two chapters this week. Damn, even the two brothers together are no match against Meliodas.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-08, 06:41   Link #3517
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yep. I knew that would happen. Those two would try to attack her and he'd protect her. That last pic where he's holding them down is a pleasant surprise, though.

@Proto: You remember the two Druid sisters the Sins and Elizabeth met earlier that took them to those caves for training? They restored Meliodas' powers, too. One of them said she didn't want Elizabeth to get her powers back because she wants to get in the way of her relationship with Melidas (or something like that). That those girls were possessed by Goddess Clan members, is what MarvelB meant.

Edit: Two posts late.
Now that you guys mention it, maybe those two brothers of his will get back up and kick Meliodas' ass next chapter like what happened with Escanor? I hope not, though. Meliodas should have all of his power right now, so unless something happens, they shouldn't be able to resist. They can't fight back on their own because he's too strong (or at least he should be).
Old 2017-12-08, 06:46   Link #3518
SilverGlavenus

Cusack snaps when he sees Mel owning Zeldris. He tries to attack Mel but gets skewered. Meanwhile, Chandler is giving applause in the background.
Old 2017-12-08, 06:50   Link #3519
zezegui222
A simple man

A few pages of the two chapters came out and, for what I saw, no, on these pics he basically overpowered his brothers

^In this page, I felt like Chandler just want to see Meliodas burn the world and he will feel satisfied because his student learned correctly his teachings.
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-08, 07:06   Link #3520
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
When did this happen?
It was in the omake for volume 24.... I'll see if I can find any pics from it. In the meantime, we've got double chapters to look forward to!

Spoiler for 246+247:

Boy, these sure are some plot-heavy chapters....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, romance, shounen