AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index III - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 2 10.53%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 15.79%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 26.32%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 10.53%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 10.53%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 5.26%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 5.26%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 5.26%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-11-11, 08:14   Link #21
Side-streetdog

Now think about it
I wondered if they will ever add "Hanzo meet Hamazura after defeat Mugino scene"
Hell, I know since they rush and have little screen time they probably won't do
The scene itself not as important as others and it may no point to add it after this arc
But it because this scene I start to like Hamazura and show how he got his respect from others
Old 2018-11-11, 11:22   Link #22
LevelSeven

Wtf is happening with accelerators attacks? Did he unlock some dark form of his abilitys or what? I didnt believe it was possible to make the fight scene worse than i expected but somehow the studio really went beyond. Bravo!
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 11:26   Link #23
Reuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
Wtf is happening with accelerators attacks? Did he unlock some dark form of his abilitys or what? I didnt believe it was possible to make the fight scene worse than i expected but somehow the studio really went beyond. Bravo!
Accelerator isn’t doing anything special, him having the purple effect is actually old, he’s had it for a while since Index 2 ended so I suppose if you’ve never saw the side media like games and artwork I guess you might think that(he also has this effect on the Accel anime key art). And honestly I don’t see how his fight is bad, it hit all the marks.
Reuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 11:34   Link #24
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuan View Post
Accelerator isn’t doing anything special, him having the purple effect is actually old, he’s had it for a while since Index 2 ended so I suppose if you’ve never saw the side media like games and artwork I guess you might think that(he also has this effect on the Accel anime key art). And honestly I don’t see how his fight is bad, it hit all the marks.
He admittedly doesn't watch or read anything that does not have Accelerator in it.
Old 2018-11-11, 11:38   Link #25
LKK

A reminder for everyone, future content spoilers are never allowed in anime discussion threads, not even when they placed under a spoilers tag.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 12:00   Link #26
DemonneoPT

Jesus... this must have a terrible pace issue because i felt everything was rushed as hell. Actually, i have this feel since this started. Anyway, there were some cool shots in the Accelerator fight but everything else was painful to watch. But then again, my only interest in this title is Accelerator and Misaka so i'm just waiting for their respective anime to be animated. I just hope it's not a shitty rushed adaptation like this one :/
DemonneoPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 12:11   Link #27
Jord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonneoPT View Post
Jesus... this must have a terrible pace issue because i felt everything was rushed as hell. Actually, i have this feel since this started. Anyway, there were some cool shots in the Accelerator fight but everything else was painful to watch. But then again, my only interest in this title is Accelerator and Misaka so i'm just waiting for their respective anime to be animated. I just hope it's not a shitty rushed adaptation like this one :/
This is just a wild guess, but what if this third season is just promo material for the other 2 projects? maybe that's the reason why the quality of the show is so bad.
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 13:39   Link #28
EroKing

Regarding the quality, didn't they already mention that this season was gonna be a highlight reel of sorts, so basically catering to just the LN readers?

Also, came across this comment on MAL
Quote:
Btw if anyone has read the latest Kamachi and Miki interview, it's basically confirmed that Index 3, Railgun 3 and Accelerator anime (And probably some other anime made by J.C Staff in 2019) will be DOOMED due to tight production schedule and lack of staffs helping with the project. Hell, Miki even admitted Index 3 was made on rushed and don't have enough budgets to make a decent animations (Which is why the animations in this season is so bad).
I now have no hopes for the second season of One-Punch Man either
Old 2018-11-11, 17:08   Link #29
Reuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
Regarding the quality, didn't they already mention that this season was gonna be a highlight reel of sorts, so basically catering to just the LN readers?

Both of those statements aren’t true in the slightest. Infact, easiest way to tell it’s false is if they’re talking about budget. That’s old fashion misinformation
Reuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 18:55   Link #30
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post

Might as well claim they're the production committee while they're at it .
Old 2018-11-11, 19:02   Link #31
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
8 years, gentlemen. 8 years since I remembered there's the Index subforum. Haven't watched the episode yet but I'm glad to know the anime delivers on... well, you know. At least half of what we've been waiting to see, if you catch my drift

Also I'm kind of glad to know the Fre/nda joke is mutual between the English-speaking and the Japanese-speaking worlds.

Gotta find time to watch the whole episode in full.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 19:15   Link #32
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

I am going to have more to say once I finish watching this episode, but Hamazura jumping on the train thinking he got away only for Mugino to immediately stop the train was hilarious to me. Regardless of what happens next, this episode automatically ends up on the positive end of the spectrum because of that.

Edit:

The end of the Mugino fight was weird. Excluding the fact that they didn't include Mugino losing an arm, there was no need for Mugino to get back up after Hamazura filled her with lead. I would have rather that minute been used to have Hamazura give that gloat speech about how Mugino let her guard down because he was a level 0 and she always craves absolute victory. Other than that, I was fine with Hamazura's part of this episode.

Boy that effect they decided to add to Accelerator's attack is really weird. I was really confused when it appeared the first time. I knew Kaine's defeat was going to be censored, but I was hoping that at least his fate would remain the same. Other than the above, I was satisfied with the way events were animated. I feel the Last Order scene was done justice at least.

Last edited by RPG_Fanatic; 2018-11-11 at 19:35.
RPG_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-12, 00:51   Link #33
Chosen_Hero

Spoiler for Slight spoilers:

Also, the proper version/original of the joke is Fren/ /da, get it right you filthy cashuls.
Old 2018-11-15, 23:05   Link #34
Twi

Wow, I haven't read the Light Novels in years but I still remembered enough to understand what was going on. If I hadn't, I wouldn't know what the heck was going on. They rushed this.
Old 2018-11-20, 12:32   Link #35
HandofFate

how come uihari doesn't think about why a kid looking version of Misaka is hanging around her with the same name
Old 2018-11-22, 11:06   Link #36
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
how come uihari doesn't think about why a kid looking version of Misaka is hanging around her with the same name
Uiharu appear for first time in this vol. before the Railgun manga was created so in this case is bad direction to don't show something so simple as a thought of "hey, this girl could be Misaka-san family?"
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-22, 14:07   Link #37
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
Uiharu appear for first time in this vol. before the Railgun manga was created so in this case is bad direction to don't show something so simple as a thought of "hey, this girl could be Misaka-san family?"
Isn't also because Uihara and Misaka actually are not that close in the railgun manga too?
Old 2018-11-28, 09:57   Link #38
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh lord.... I remembered reading the spoiler long time ago but this time I really got caught off guard

there goes my wish for another Frenda vs Kuroko banter in family restaurant

curse you, Mugino... Shiage's fight is kinda fast though.. he basically just run away then landed a good hit on the eye... some good shot in upper body.. and Touma punch on the face
Mugino is kinda tough
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote