AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-10-23, 02:13   Link #121
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Misaki is really strong and nice and sexy and...

ho huh... yeah Ganbare Sakura >v< I hurt for you ... >S<
Old 2013-10-23, 05:41   Link #122
ZabiLegacy
Robo Rampage

I think overall this series needs a bit of an uplift. The teased presence of a masked wrestler ala lucha libre might be cool. There is alot that can be done with that. Also, forget white haired bitch, Sakura's real rival is the Boston Crab.
Old 2013-10-23, 09:28   Link #123
Gohan78
Awakened One

They went a bit too far with the losing streak. I mean, FIFTY losses in a row???
After the 10th one, Sakura should have asked her teammates how to counter the Boston Crab. After the 20th one, nobody would want to fight her anymore since it would be considered bullying!
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 11:20   Link #124
Anime Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan78 View Post
They went a bit too far with the losing streak. I mean, FIFTY losses in a row???
After the 10th one, Sakura should have asked her teammates how to counter the Boston Crab. After the 20th one, nobody would want to fight her anymore since it would be considered bullying!

Actually, I'm amazed Sakura had the motivation to fight so many matches after losing all of them. I think most people would have given up by then.

It's quite strange the other members of Sweet Diva never came by to check how she's doing, or try to persuade her to stop this foolishness and go back to the idol stage. I agree it would be nice if the anime show more interaction between Sakura and other characters, such as the other wrestlers in her team. In this, I find myself missing History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. It had a good mix of character interaction, master-disciple training and battles with the bad guys.
Anime Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 08:40   Link #125
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.4

sakura still stuck on misaki's boston crab give camera pic female is watching this quietly yet sakura stuck & pain feel coming give misaki come try reach the rope.

give calling out sakura's lack of upper strength give sakura now starting to crawl to rope to go single leg version grab give mention try take the advantage to counter then all the work sakura finally reach the rope.

now that give misaki had wise saying that pro wrestling of whole both physical & mental sides of it yet crying & give up is to show you're not a real wrestler that sakura recall how female wrestler give it all to ring like sakura do in her idol work.

with that now sakura seem got focus back & having shower misaki with camera female wonder now if sakura really got the factor for it?

meanwhile sweet diva side give elena trying go more focus on group give bit jumpy on other members got her concern run.

sakura on her next match give on boston crab with fans calling for refund, boos, & etc on sakura yet after misaki's training even ask if to give up well cue the saying of NO NO NO cause sakura well she finally got out the crabs.

got crowd finally cheer her yet more survive a back breaker & suplex but cue the powerbomb for pinfall give another lost but crowd finally cheer sakura.

while for elena give make-up for bit being over focus on sweet diva & sorry for one of the members yet had a concern face look.

& for sakura well talk with misaki now want to get feel of the win & more being of pro wrestling well yea cause now sign-up to misaki's training camp with no cake for sakura to have on it.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 10:41   Link #126
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Sakura has finally escaped the boston crab hell, but she's still not good enough to win. She's made a lot of progress nonetheless in this ep. She won't give up just because she's in pain anymore. She finally understands the essence of pro wrestling (at least what it's like in this fictional universe).
Old 2013-10-27, 12:01   Link #127
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Spoiler for Episode 4:
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 13:05   Link #128
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Online View Post
Actually, I'm amazed Sakura had the motivation to fight so many matches after losing all of them. I think most people would have given up by then.
I'm more surprised that she never thought about grabbing the rope after losing so many times to the same move.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 14:40   Link #129
Humble Loser
Spineless Main Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I'm more surprised that she never thought about grabbing the rope after losing so many times to the same move.
Ditto. Or at least why not think to use that oh-so-overpowered godlike move yourself and win a few matches?

---

Better episode. Losing sucks but moral victories are a positive and Sakura needs something to anchor hope and positivity onto. The anti-Boston Crab session was desperately needed and woefully late. You don't want a jobber that jobs so badly that the crowd boos and wants to throw garbage or ask for refunds. Basic job training goes a long way and your peers/bosses/superiors should provide that.

I look forward to the next episode. Sakura gave the crowd a little something to cheer for. Things can only go up from here.
Humble Loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 00:44   Link #130
The Green One

0 and 50? That's.....pretty pitiful no matter how you try to sugar coat it. I'm amazed anyone even watches her matches. You'd go from thinking she's stupidly determined to wondering if she's just a closet masochist in denial.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 05:53   Link #131
Archaeon

Are we going to get uncensored version?
Archaeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 06:53   Link #132
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
0 and 50? That's.....pretty pitiful no matter how you try to sugar coat it. I'm amazed anyone even watches her matches. You'd go from thinking she's stupidly determined to wondering if she's just a closet masochist in denial.
but should it be now 0-51 record as of now give good news sakura broke her streak of losing on boston crabs & finally got out of it.

yet now trying get 1st win well more training to go in it.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 21:24   Link #133
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well finely Sakura didnt give up with didnt make me annoyed at her for once
Old 2013-10-28, 23:18   Link #134
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Ep. 4

Ouaa ganbare Sakura-chan so... finally Misaki become a personal trainer of Sakura good
Old 2013-10-28, 23:32   Link #135
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
My word, why step in NOW, I wonder? Why didn't Misaki step in when Sakura's loss record wasn't in the double-digits? Because frankly nil wins to 51 losses is a TERRIBLE mark on anyone's record, especially a beginner. Heck to gain parity, Sakura will have to win all of her matches from now on, and even then that's just to break even.
Old 2013-10-28, 23:37   Link #136
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

please someone make a all gif of Misaki toyoda please ep 4 after a shower
Old 2013-10-29, 00:09   Link #137
hoshino_crimsonwings

I'm not sure what's more unsightly, Sakura's losing record or the fighting choreography and techniques.
Old 2013-10-29, 03:37   Link #138
EroKing

NSFW
Misaki Episode 4.gif
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-10-29, 03:41   Link #139
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
NSFW
Misaki Episode 4.gif
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE thanks eroking-sama

Misaki ~ Yeah I Love this women !
Old 2013-10-29, 09:04   Link #140
Anime Online

I enjoyed episode 4 with Misaki giving tough training and tips to Sakura on overcoming her nemesis, the Boston Crab. However, though Sakura succeeded in making it to the rope, she was so spent by the effort she was unable to continue the fight (back to Sakura punching bag). Hence, I'm uncertain whether it's actually a good or bad thing she managed to break out of the submission hold.

Nonetheless, it appears Sakura might finally win in the next episode. Fight on, Sakura!
Anime Online is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beautiful girls, ecchi, seinen, shounen, wrestling