AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-14, 23:50   Link #281
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeNoJaku View Post
Coward because he always repels the girls that are interested in him and ignorant because he fails to realize in the first place who are.
He not is. I mean have you even read the LN .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I agree with ignorant then...cause he is pretty ignorant of the fact that he has like 7 girls in love with him...
But I don't know about the coward part...the way you explain it, it certainly fits Ichika but Issei, not so much.
Look guys If you are talking about Issei first he is not a Coward . Issei in the beginning was kinda like other guys inexperienced with girls after his first GF killed him and well what she did to him and said to him he found his unable to start a relationship with any girls fearing that girls will do to him she did to him.

Issei is not ignorant he think and sometimes suspects that the girls and Rias love him but he thinks " No way" and " Why would she be interested in me " and " she is just teasing me or playing with me " . He more in denial of the fact the girls love him. His first love and GF Yuma made him like this because she like them was a beautiful girl .
So to him it was like "there is a chance this may happen again and because of this I cant do anything that will cause them to hate me".
He in the later on of Vol's broke down and cried and confessed all of this to the other girls( but not Rias) .
Sorry if I got heated I felt a need to defend Issei.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-07-15 at 00:40.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 04:58   Link #282
ImperialFlameGod8190

Sheesh all this discussion about harem anime's and really i hate to say it but the reason many similarities occur in harem's is duh they're the same genre so a lot of things are gonna be similar. If u only read the manga issei comes off as an idiot. After watching the series EVERYONE can agree Ichika is a moron. From the first 2 episodes of the anime of course dakara doesnt seem like a harem NOTHING IS A HAREM AFTER 2 FREAKING EPISODES. IS couldnt even be called a harem until after he revealed charlotte as a girl. idk about the others but really guys come on their harem's so there's gonna be similarities. MM is a harem but i gotta admit i thought it was stupid.
As for judging after 2 episodes lets face it Code Geass which many people think is one of the top 5 anime after 2 episodes was impressive but not epic. and the greatest example of my point is Dragon ball Z which according to many is the best anime of the 1990's after 2 episodes was pretty dull barely anything special. Moral of my story ALL Harem's have similarities because well duh their harems and things are gonna be the same and judging after 2 episodes usually wont do shit but ESPECIALLY in a genre that needs time to develop
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 12:04   Link #283
HandofFate

It seems I misinterpreted what I thought the show's synopsis was.

I thought it was that the reaper took his desire for lust, and he wanted to get his healthy male urges back and that would be the story.

But its the opposite in that he enjoys giving his lustenergy to her and she rather not have to in a tsundere way.

Watched up to episode 2, but I think I stop there if the whole thing is just gonna be
1) Random hijinks
2) Girl gets attacked and naked
3) Powerup from energy
4) Win

I already watched Beat Angel Escalayer, and that was enjoyable enough.
Old 2012-07-15, 15:03   Link #284
ImperialFlameGod8190

^well quite frankly dont stop here it may yet surprise you im surprised how many people stopped after my last comment
Old 2012-07-15, 16:45   Link #285
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I'm only watching this for the girls.(ep2 girl & ep3 girl)
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 17:38   Link #286
joshuafaramir
Book Elitist

Rias vs. Risa competition!!

Even though the "onee-sama" attitude is clearly very appealing, tsunderes have their own charm as well... So, it's a very TOUGH decision! Gimme something here!!

BTW, MC voice actor sounds so damn familiar, is he from TWGOK?

Last edited by joshuafaramir; 2012-07-15 at 17:49.
joshuafaramir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 17:41   Link #287
Kyouka
Is Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuafaramir View Post
Rias vs. Risa competition!!

Even though the "onee-sama" attitude is clearly very appealing, tsunderes have their own charm as well... So, it's a very TOUGH decision! Gimme something here!!

BTW, MC voice actor sounds so damn familiar, is he from TWGOK?
yes hes kami-sama
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 17:57   Link #288
joshuafaramir
Book Elitist

On another note, this is becoming a really annoying trend for anime/LN.. Weak guys + Badass girls. I can't, for the life of me, pinpoint how many anime have followed this route.

Oh well, guess I will just have to enjoy fanservice desu.
Old 2012-07-15, 18:33   Link #289
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea i agree lets face it u either get a badass dude with wimpy chicks or some strong minded chicks with a wimpy dude through all anime MC trends i mean great examples Naruto and Sakura from well naruto. Shippuden is a different story Bleach- Ichigo is awesome- Rukia nd Orihime both suck.
Old 2012-07-15, 18:39   Link #290
Kyouka
Is Here

i guess both of u guys didnt watch ichiban ushiro no daimaou
Old 2012-07-15, 19:00   Link #291
ImperialFlameGod8190

actually i've watched it unfortunately Sai is pretty cool but the female lead the blue haired chick is honestly not too impressive she's got cool powers but she becomes an absolute idiot in front of akuto
EDIT: And even though i did he means recently demon king daimaou is at least 3 years old so its not what we're talking about
Old 2012-07-15, 19:10   Link #292
Kyouka
Is Here

she was one of the female leads in that show but anyway you seemed to criticize every show but DxD =D
Old 2012-07-15, 20:16   Link #293
ImperialFlameGod8190

o i have my critiques of DxD but unless ur on the social group u wont see them my friend. DxD is similar to this weak perverted male lead. redheaded girl whose part of a clan related to death elements. Both weak Male leads gain strength from perverted acts and also have affection for the female lead. of course i havent read any of this LN so idk whats gonna happen
Old 2012-07-16, 04:26   Link #294
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

episode 2

Oh dear, seems they're more interested in getting Lisara topless than attempting to tell a story... I really appreciate the eye candy and all, but....
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 05:01   Link #295
ImperialFlameGod8190

well if the guy gains power by ero there gonna need something like that sooner or later like it or not
Old 2012-07-16, 12:32   Link #296
joshuafaramir
Book Elitist

Although, I kind of understand getting power from ero... I mean, my kingdom would stir to if I'm put to that kind of situation. I'm just not going to act on it though.

by THAT did you mean THAT? Yes i guess that would give him ultimate power.

Just to be clear, i have not read the LN for this one so I'm just speculating.
Old 2012-07-16, 19:00   Link #297
ImperialFlameGod8190

joshua no i dont mean THAT i mean that she's gonna havta lose some clothes eventually i mean lets face it other then the fact her clothes vanish as she gets weakened this is pretty tame the groping is funny and lets face it imagine if she had the boobs of her cousin instead of her flat chest this will only get better as far as fanservice is concerned
Old 2012-07-16, 19:56   Link #298
AmeNoJaku
Franco's Phalanx is next!

Well that's one of the advantages of small tits, they don't get in the way of action not involving them... I mean think of all the female athletes how many successful ones are stacked?
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 20:21   Link #299
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeNoJaku View Post
Well that's one of the advantages of small tits, they don't get in the way of action not involving them... I mean think of all the female athletes how many successful ones are stacked?
Small boobs cannot use their body in sexy way, so they use their body in effort way.
Simple, obviously you don't see big boobs athletes ^^, they are in other careers. Just like small boobs can't benefit from being small in other career options.
Old 2012-07-16, 20:29   Link #300
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Small boobs and advantage do not make sense in the same sentence

Come now, if they're big, they distract the opponent
DXMichael is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, science fiction, shounen