AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-15, 14:29   Link #1
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Question Marimite Doujinshi?

I suppose there are Marimite doujinshi's out there, somewhere, since if I have gotten things straight, this show has pretty big of a fan base in Japan.

Anyone know where to get scanslations of those doujinshis? Or is this illegal? ^_^;
Old 2004-04-15, 14:39   Link #2
atua

Try the #lililicious channel at Rizon. There was a big (300Mb) Marimite doujinshi compilation floating around there, so try asking around in the channel. They're pretty much all untranslated though. If you still have trouble finding it after going to the channel, send me a PM.

Shigan, love your Noir fics. Welcome to Animesuki!
Old 2004-04-15, 15:12   Link #3
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by atua

Shigan, love your Noir fics. Welcome to Animesuki!
Woa, you have read them? *hides in embarrasement* ^^; Thank you! (Hey, there's no blushing smiley here )

Alright, off to irc it is then!
Never stop being a kid. Never stop feeling and seeing and being excited with great things like air and engines and sounds of sunlight within you. Wear your little mask if you must to protect you from the world but if you let that kid disappear you are grown up and you are dead.
— Richard Bach

Shigan's Fanfiction Masterlist -- The Hayate x Vivio Files
Old 2004-04-15, 18:01   Link #4
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan
Anyone know where to get scanslations of those doujinshis? Or is this illegal? ^_^;
Distribution of doujinshis without the consent of the original doujin artist is illegal or at least prohibited in Japan.

The stuff that is floating around on the internet are only "the tip of the iceberg" as you would say in English - as far as I know from going to doujinshi conventions, there are A LOT more as "Maria-sama ga Miteru" has a very big fanbase over here.

This might be one of those animes that do very well here, but probably won't do so well overseas.
Old 2004-04-15, 18:07   Link #5
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
Yeah ..the doujinshi's is out and they have a very good T1 connection
if you want to get it and you need the speed if you want to download the 300M
file ^_^
Old 2004-05-02, 04:48   Link #6
Atarun
Yuri fangirl

Send a message via MSN to Atarun
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
This might be one of those animes that do very well here, but probably won't do so well overseas.
Sumimasen but I doubt it.
I just dunno how it is in other countries but here (in France) there are more and more manga&anime fans every day and I'm sure Mariamite would have quickly a huge amount of fans if it was released here (but that's my opinion and nothing else, of course )
Why not set a petition up when we feel ready to ? Would it stand a chance of encouraging editors in your reckoning ?
Closed Thread