Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-24, 09:48   Link #1
sayde

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 461 Discussion

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links
Let the discussion commence.

Last edited by sayde; 2011-08-24 at 12:08.
Old 2011-08-24, 10:00   Link #2
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Yeah I'll just take a break from my fight with Ginjou and talk to the captains for no reason...

Other than that and the panel wasting, it was a decent chapter. Derailing Yamamoto's character is a bit YMMV, however...
Old 2011-08-24, 10:07   Link #3
sayde

Maybe Yamamoto acting out of character is a set-up for Kubo's next major unforeseeable "plot twist".
Old 2011-08-24, 10:14   Link #4
kitten320

I'm dissapointed, they have barely changed at all...
Old 2011-08-24, 10:34   Link #5
Crimson Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Yeah I'll just take a break from my fight with Ginjou and talk to the captains for no reason...
Haha I know but personaly I find them ignoring the guy with the ability to make people change sides to be more silly. Seriously keep an eye on that sneaky git. Let's not forgot not a single panel of reaction from Orihime or Chad the last few chapters. Though that said those two are always easily missed out by Kubo. Poor Ishida is still bleeding out wondering why non of the Shinigami who came was Unohana and the Fullbringers are just standing around somewhere.

I'm sure Ginjou has a lot of tricks up his sleeve, enough to escape at least. Hope we at least get a litle back story on him or at least find out if the other Fullbringers are on his side or not.
Old 2011-08-24, 10:45   Link #6
Wakan Tanka

Tsukishima's been away for the last 2 chapters, he's the real deal.
Old 2011-08-24, 10:49   Link #7
haegar
mangaviking

Well, talkin to the captains instead of beatin the crap outa Ginjou sounds meh - but than again we have seen this kinda midfight chitchat before so not such an issue imho. In any case since the Soul Society Guys are back in the game this is gettin interesting again so I wouldn't mind. Yamaji steppin out of line of tradition for Ichigo does sound unusual but one might say it was overdue considering what Ichi did for them ever since he fell outa the skies of Rukongai...
Old 2011-08-24, 11:04   Link #8
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakan Tanka View Post
He's being quite courteous in just standing there watching Ichigo nearly kill Ginjou and talk to the other shinigami.
Old 2011-08-24, 11:05   Link #9
SamuraiX

Send a message via MSN to SamuraiX
After reading the latest Bleach Chapter, one thing comes to mind...Yu Yu Hakusho...that is all!
Old 2011-08-24, 11:12   Link #10
sayde

For some reason, the detail that stuck out for me the most this chapter was the fact that apparently Shinji also contributed his power. I found it interesting. If only because it's the first mention we've heard of the vizards since the end of Deicide. With any luck, hopefully that means we can expect to see them soon too.

The only thing I'm left wondering at the moment is how Ginjou's going to get out of this situation. Granted he just transformed, so a power-boost is to be expected. But he'll need something big if he's to fend off Ichigo as he is now (especially if Ichigo can still use Bankai) along with the rest of Captains and VC's present. Who knows, perhaps he'll get bailed out by the real main antagonist soon. Because neither Ginjou nor Tsukishima feel much like potential candidates for the position any more.

Then again, I suppose it's just as likely (judging by how "original" the plot feels at the moment) that Ginjou will turn out to have another personality which is much stronger and smarter than his present personality.
Old 2011-08-24, 11:15   Link #11
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

It's been such a long time since we've seen Ichigo wreck havoc using only his Shikai. A refreshing turn of pace, I'd say.

Yeah, it is a bit strange that Ichigo would be so relaxed while talking with the others while Tsukishima is still lurking around somewhere. Conveniently though, I didn't see any sign of Rukia, Urahara or Isshin anywhere in this chapter. Mayhaps they have something to do with that?

One other thing that strikes me as curious. Why would Shinji be one of the ones to have given his spiritual pressure to that sword? Did he rejoin Soul Society at some point?

All that aside anyway, even with this Fullbring-ish transformation of his, Ichigo should still be able to pawn all over Ginjou pretty easily. Using Bankai or anything more on someone this weak would be a waste.
Old 2011-08-24, 11:23   Link #12
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Interesting chapter. I was surprised to see Hirako there, did he rejoin Soul Society?

Also interesting that Yamamoto would break the rules for Ichigo. Well, he's earned an exception I'd say.

Also, Ichigo's Fullbring looks way better when Ginjou uses it. In fact, looking at Ichigo's new uniform, seems that the Fullbring was designed to go with that.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2011-08-24, 11:51   Link #13
Xion Valkyrie

At least it makes sense why they suddenly decided to bring his powers back now instead of doing it earlier. It seems like Ginjo is a real threat, although that must be one hell of a powerup to get soul society so worked up.
Old 2011-08-24, 12:28   Link #14
toriko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakan Tanka View Post
Tsukishima?? Lol nobody cares about absence of chad,uryu and ishida..
Old 2011-08-24, 12:33   Link #15
toriko

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiX View Post
After reading the latest Bleach Chapter, one thing comes to mind...Yu Yu Hakusho...that is all!
Please explain how this chapter reminded of yu yu..and yeah debate has been Going on for years that bleach is a yu yu ripp off..
Old 2011-08-24, 12:34   Link #16
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriko
Tsukishima?? Lol nobody cares about absence of chad,uryu and ishida..
I suppose so. Better keep an eye on him, he's definitely involved with Aizen-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Interesting chapter. I was surprised to see Hirako there, did he rejoin Soul Society?

I take it that he got his position back, a captain once again.
Old 2011-08-24, 12:37   Link #17
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriko View Post
Please explain how this chapter reminded of yu yu..
Two words--Shinobu Sensui

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriko View Post
and yeah debate has been Going on for years that bleach is a yu yu ripp off..
It's amusing to know people still try to debate such a thing. It's no secret that Bleach was inspired by YYH. In fact, Kubo's first attempts to publish Bleach got rejected because it was too similar to YYH.
Old 2011-08-24, 12:48   Link #18
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

i havent read the chpt yet, a certain website cant get is raw provider for JUMP for 20 hours.
=_= fml

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-08-24, 13:09   Link #19
Alchemist007
*Author

Too much bitch slapping for entire pages...even if he had it coming.
Old 2011-08-24, 13:18   Link #20
toriko

[QUOTE=Wakan Tanka;3740956]I suppose so. Better keep an eye on him, he's definitely involved with Aizen-sama

I hope not,coz that would be stupidest plot twist ever.. even by kubo's standards..
Closed Thread