Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-15, 19:51   Link #13961
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Time for you to get an avatar then, now that you got a username that I can pronounce correctly
I'm not that sure where to go to request an avatar...

As for why Zero didn't post any Black Knights to guard Shirley, there were none around. Even Rolo wasn't around at the time when Lelouch went for Jeremiah.
Old 2008-08-15, 19:52   Link #13962
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

No... the question is how could she do it??? I mean those were cops.. sheīs not that athletic right???
Shirley was thinking that she should help Lulu, BUT NEVER THOUGHT THAT SHE WOULD BE A BURDEN...
Lelouch didnīt know she had her memories back... and how was he going to put a BK tailing her, with what justification??
Old 2008-08-15, 19:52   Link #13963
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
He knows as much as Suzaku in that regard. She just climbed on a ledge and tripped for some reason. Also, how is he possibly supposed to inform Suzaku of the danger? "There's a robotic assassin on the way, best get her out of here?" Suzaku is the Knight of Seven. That alone makes, or rather should have made him, competent enough to keep one school-girl out of harms way with or without advance warning.
Maybe because he knows as Knight of Seven he has other responsibilities than to guard Shirley. And that in order to guard someone you have to know that you are GUARDING them. He shouldn't have pass down responsibility to Suzaku since he knows he can't do it.
Old 2008-08-15, 19:53   Link #13964
Vito
Asshole.

I'd say the blame for shirley's death lies with the people who made Rolo the way he is (let's face it, being used as an assasin since he was a kid doesn't exactly result in a stable personality).
Old 2008-08-15, 19:53   Link #13965
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
No... the question is how could she do it??? I mean those were cops.. sheīs not that athletic right???
Shirley was thinking that she should help Lulu, BUT NEVER THOUGHT THAT SHE WOULD BE A BURDEN...
Hey, she had a gun on her. A normal schoolgirl would think that a gun = certain kill.
Old 2008-08-15, 20:01   Link #13966
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Lelouch didnīt know she had her memories back... and how was he going to put a BK tailing her, with what justification??
Well he has geass he doesn't need justification for anything. He knew enough that he needed to keep her safe but did a half ass job at doing it. All I know is that he passed the responsibility to Suzaku without informing him of all the details which he shouldn't have done.
Old 2008-08-15, 20:19   Link #13967
Sou_Sou

Quote:
Someone who swims alot and is good at it has to have strong legs
Old 2008-08-15, 20:19   Link #13968
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Yeah like a geassed BK can out put a crazy Rollo with a geass too... He didnīt know she remembered... and then he had no time to wait fora BK to put her on his custody... he trusted Suzaku... and Suzaku trusted the cops...
Old 2008-08-15, 20:19   Link #13969
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
I'm not that sure where to go to request an avatar...

As for why Zero didn't post any Black Knights to guard Shirley, there were none around. Even Rolo wasn't around at the time when Lelouch went for Jeremiah.
I beg to differ. He has Sayoko at the ready.
Old 2008-08-15, 20:20   Link #13970
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
I beg to differ. He has Sayoko at the ready.
Sayoko was hospitalized by Jeremiah at the time.
Old 2008-08-15, 20:24   Link #13971
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Yeah like a geassed BK can out put a crazy Rollo with a geass too... He didnīt know she remembered... and then he had no time to wait fora BK to put her on his custody... he trusted Suzaku... and Suzaku trusted the cops...
I guess that's really Lelouch's major flaw. He doesn't trust anybody and he can't trust anybody. He can't do everything by himself but he has no other choice since he doesn't let anybody in. So he has to either pick Shirley or Jeremiah. He picked the logical choice but in doing so he should take some of the responsibility.
Old 2008-08-15, 20:25   Link #13972
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Sayoko was hospitalized by Jeremiah at the time.
Ah I see I see. I guess some random guard but that would be a Suzaku move. Or he could have just stayed with her himself but he wanted to kill Orange.
Old 2008-08-15, 20:27   Link #13973
Sou_Sou

Quote:
Suzaku trusted the cops...
Suzaku is a pure idiot if Grunts suck why would cops be any better XD.
Old 2008-08-15, 20:27   Link #13974
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Maybe because he knows as Knight of Seven he has other responsibilities than to guard Shirley. And that in order to guard someone you have to know that you are GUARDING them. He shouldn't have pass down responsibility to Suzaku since he knows he can't do it.
Knight of Seven didn't have any responsibilities at the moment, nor did he have to jump on watching the "fire" in the train station. Lelouch had no other choice than to leave Shirley to Suzaku. She'd be in danger otherwise.
Old 2008-08-15, 20:30   Link #13975
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

If he stayed with Shirley, Jeremiah who was almost in the building would have attacked both of them... the only thing in this case of which Lelouch is at fault itīs trusting Rollo and not seeing his "bro-con" like how he sent Rollo to rescue Nunally... which is really strange I thought Lulu was intelligent enough to know people very well but I guess not or his "using Rollo as a rag" turned bad for him... but that his only fault... he clearly said it Suzaku was the more capable of taking care of her...
Old 2008-08-15, 20:31   Link #13976
Sou_Sou

Thus if Suzaku was there protecting Shirley he would have geassed both of them and therefor kill the two.
Old 2008-08-15, 20:32   Link #13977
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
If he stayed with Shirley, Jeremiah who was almost in the building would have attacked both of them... the only thing in this case of which Lelouch is at fault itīs trusting Rollo and not seeing his "bro-con" like how he sent Rollo to rescue Nunally... which is really strange I thought Lulu was intelligent enough to know people very well but I guess not or his "using Rollo as a rag" turned bad for him... but that his only fault... he clearly said it Suzaku was the more capable of taking care of her...
Well he assumed anyways.
Old 2008-08-15, 20:33   Link #13978
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

It was a safe assumption, though. Suzaku shouldn't have been the type to let harm come to her.
Old 2008-08-15, 20:34   Link #13979
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

WHY is EVERYONE trying to cast blame for Shirley on Lelouch and Suzaku of all people when it was ROLO that killed her willingly, with thought-out reasoning and a cover-up plot?!
Old 2008-08-15, 20:35   Link #13980
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sou_Sou View Post
Suzaku is a pure idiot if Grunts suck why would cops be any better XD.
Well to be fair he didn't know the level of danger she was in.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories