Old 2011-06-06, 10:16   Link #341
SidVicious
Anime addict

Hina episode = win
Old 2011-06-06, 18:09   Link #342
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Hina overload, me likey.

And she got 2 more outfits. (especially the one near the end showing some cleavage)

Inn-lady not so bad either.

Looking forward to Madoka overload, but I'm expecting it won't be as much fanservice.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 18:12   Link #343
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 9:
Old 2011-06-07, 18:50   Link #344
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Ehh so yea, my Hina-chan wins this series hands down, the other girls have got nothing on her!

Best ep so far, simply cause of my Hina-chan~!
The puppy dog eyes, the wet wipes scene(bring on the Blurays!), 11:09(what a smile) and her fountain of knowledge

The MILF's little chatter gave me a pretty good chuckle

And more weird Ayumu service, was there really a need for the sparkles?

Seems like a Madoka-chan ep next.

p.s NEED MOAR HINA-CHWAN~!
Old 2011-06-07, 21:19   Link #345
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Ayumu in a fundoshi is almost as sparkly as Erio in a futon...

I must confess, Hoshizora trying to be serious was pretty boring for me. Hina is undeniably hot, but she wasn't nearly as amusing as she had been as a supporting character. If you told me there'd be an all-Hina episode, I'd have taken that in a heartbeat - but in the end it didn't do much for me.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 09:40   Link #346
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Amusing how Hina can always reply with that same 'expressionless' tone, it also seems she sounds uninterested if we were just to hear without seeing.

And this episode proves she is not only all looks, but smarts also, with the occasional airheadness.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 22:03   Link #347
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Hina is just so cute in that kimono as well as eating
Old 2011-06-08, 22:21   Link #348
Shimapan
Try me! <3

The Hina-chan episode was pretty good.
Especially liked the wet wipes scene, can't wait fot the BruLay for that

The are screenshots of that scene and more on my homepage:
http://pantsudaisuki.wordpress.com/2...-09/#more-1355
Old 2011-06-09, 07:06   Link #349
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Awesome, an episode focused on Hina, who is my second favorite girl in this show. She sure had it tough with a tsundere father, but glad it all worked it out in the end.
Old 2011-06-09, 11:36   Link #350
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Hmm... Madoka episode so early with it being the next episode? This does not bode well.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 12:06   Link #351
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Nine episodes in and another girl falls for our hero. Sadly, there's been zero development on his part towards any of the girls and with only 3-4 episodes left, it's either going to be a rushed ending or a no ending. Bleh. That's why so few eroge based animes are really any good. I think Clannad is the only one that really stands out to me. Though, Shuffle wasn't too bad either.
Old 2011-06-09, 12:28   Link #352
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

I personally liked both the beach episode and the Hina episode. More generically, the anime has become better after the school sports festival episode. Nothing outstanding, but decent and at times truly enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Nine episodes in and another girl falls for our hero. Sadly, there's been zero development on his part towards any of the girls and with only 3-4 episodes left, it's either going to be a rushed ending or a no ending. Bleh. That's why so few eroge based animes are really any good. I think Clannad is the only one that really stands out to me. Though, Shuffle wasn't too bad either.
There would be also Canvas 2 and Da Capo first season. But then we can see that good adaptations can happen if the series are at least 2 cours. What can you do in the development department with 12 episodes and 5/6 heroines, if you consider 2-3 episodes for generic introduction and one episode devoted to each one of them?
Old 2011-06-09, 12:58   Link #353
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Hoshikaka 09 - Hina-saku Iroha:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 14:30   Link #354
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I don't think Hina-papa was "several times" Kazuma's age there. He looked late 30's to me (and pretty muscular, too) and Kazuma is what - 16?
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 14:40   Link #355
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Hmm... Madoka episode so early with it being the next episode? This does not bode well.
Yeah, It implies that her role will be over in next ep. (That will be sad for her)

I guess they will cut either Ibuki or Madoka out from the love competition before the last ep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
There would be also Canvas 2 and Da Capo first season. But then we can see that good adaptations can happen if the series are at least 2 cours. What can you do in the development department with 12 episodes and 5/6 heroines, if you consider 2-3 episodes for generic introduction and one episode devoted to each one of them?
True, all visual novel adaptations should be 24-26 eps. long but that's impossible. Nowadays, it's hard to see 24-26 eps. adaption unless the original source is very popular.

Last edited by Marina2; 2011-06-09 at 14:51.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 16:47   Link #356
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
As we're already talking of Madoka - didn't anyone find it strange that we didn't see Madoka at all at the shrine when they did the tug-of-war?
I'd expect her to stand next to her dad at the front. At the very least, she should've been there with Hina and the others, cheering on Kazuma, but she was nowhere to be seen... now that was seriously strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
What I find strangest of all is how, except for a single scene with Ui, the rest of the cast up and vanished. Makes the world feel a little emptier. Especially since this was taking place at Madoka's shrine. You'd think she'd be there to oversee the event. No matter, she gets her own screentime next week.
Yes, just what I was thinking.
Old 2011-06-10, 03:31   Link #357
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
I personally liked both the beach episode and the Hina episode. More generically, the anime has become better after the school sports festival episode. Nothing outstanding, but decent and at times truly enjoyable.

That's my point and it's why most 12-13 episode VN adapations fail. Clannad and Shuffle were good, both were 2 seasons. Clannad Afterstory, the best one I've ever seen, again, 2 seasons.

Haven't finished Da Capo (got bored a couple episodes in) and haven't watched Canvas 2 because I heard bad things about it (though the manga was good).

But they really need the extra episodes to develop not only the girls, but the main character as well. After all, it's annoying having him suddenly fall for someone out of nowhere with no build up, end up without a choice or even worse, as I've seen some do, have the development be towards one girl and then suddenly swap at the last second for shock value.
Old 2011-06-10, 20:16   Link #358
Salt
the cynic

Quote:
Or it could be the "intro/start" of her character development.

She is the first girl we see in ep 1, this normally sets the girl as the main heroine, but a part from the flashback, her character development has been fairly shallow.
Ui and even Ibuki seem to be getting more development time.

Can't quite tell where this anime is going, a "no-ending" does seem likely.

As for who I hope it will be ... probably Ibuki - unlikely I know.
Ui is a bubblehead, I hate this type of characters, and she scares me a little - there seem to be a bit of Yandere hiding under the bubbly exterior.
Madoka is just boring. I kind of got burned out on wishy-washy heroines after Love Hina - at least Shinobu was cute. But maybe next ep will fill her out a little.
Old 2011-06-10, 20:36   Link #359
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

I would hope that would include her cluing in our hapless male lead about what he has forgotten.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-11, 02:12   Link #360
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post
Can't quite tell where this anime is going, a "no-ending" does seem likely.
Spoiler for Some mussings with VN knowledge in mind, no future spoilers obviously.:

Tags
comedy, eroge, harem, seinen