Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-09-09, 10:05   Link #1
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang
Mr. Wang's Creations and Designs

Okay then. Hello, and welcome to my gallery. Thanks for taking the time to click here. Whether it be for curiosity, seeing my past signatures on the requests pages, or simply accidentally clicked here, feel free to stay and look around.
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Mr. Wang, 'sort of' Chinese-American otaku, story author, and, since my finding of AnimeSuki, a graphics and signature creator. My designing started off when I myself was a bit too lazy to make my own signature and posted it in the requests when I first joined. Ironically, I found a request and decided to fulfill it (to this day, the original request I made has not been fulfilled, neither by another user of myself) and it ended up turning out well. I was told that I was pretty good at making signatures, so I decided to take it upon myself to join the legion of graphic designers that bless this site. I myself am... Well, I'm no professional. I've seen what other people can do, and I have no idea how they do it. I blame most of my problems on Gimp, the program which I use for all of these...

Anyway, without further ado, I give you, every single signature I have posted on the AS forums thus far (please note that a couple on here might be a bit over the AS limits. A not will be displayed next to ones that do).

Spoiler for My First Signature (Over AS Limits though :P):

Spoiler for Valkyria Chronicles Collection:

Spoiler for SOS Girls:

Spoiler for For ACEZ1n7:

Spoiler for For... Aime, apparently:

Spoiler for For CronoSabre:

Spoiler for For NamuSkull:

Spoiler for For Dist:

Spoiler for For Ice.Riel:

Spoiler for For Sworn to Believe:

Spoiler for For Landon:

Spoiler for For ShiraYukiHime:

Spoiler for SOTM August: Reflections:

Spoiler for Some Random Personal Sigs of Mine:

So there you have it, my friends. All of these, accompanied by a few details on my personal thoughts on them can also be viewed on my profile at My Signature Portfolio. So, what do you think?
Old 2010-09-09, 10:13   Link #2
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

WAAAAANG!!

You opened up your thread
You silly you, and you didn't tell me anything, your personal game-dealer!

Grats on opening though!
Here are some cookies!
Old 2010-09-09, 10:32   Link #3
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

about damn time. You people seriously take forever.

*ahem* Welcome to Fan Creations, Mr. Wang! I hope you come to think this place as you're workshop and a good place for critique and yada yada yada, we know the drill. So 'ere is a box of chocolates, take 'em.

Looking forward to seeing what you can do, Wang.

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-09-10 at 05:09.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 16:16   Link #4
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
about damn time. You people seriously take forever.

*ahem* Welcome to Fan Creations, Mr. Wang! I hope you come to think this palce as you're workshop and a good place for critique and yada yada yada, we know the drill. So 'ere is a box of chocolates, take 'em.

Looking forward to seeing what you can do, Wang.
Awesome post here Arbitres

Also glad to see that you finally started a thread here Mr. Wang
Old 2010-09-09, 18:03   Link #5
Suomi
Kaiba

Yay, you got your own thread finally!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blending of your sigs and the backgrounds/C4ds/effects. They're very good!

Sounds like you started the same way I did. Even your first sig was fantastic though!

I think I could do to learn from you.

I admit i am curious to know what was the request...?
and also what ever happened to the request you made a bit ago with the girl and the gun that I made for you?
Old 2010-09-09, 18:08   Link #6
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworn to Believe View Post
and also what ever happened to the request you made a bit ago with the girl and the gun that I made for you?
A gallery is supposed to be only the signatures the artist created himself, not signatures he requested from other artists
Old 2010-09-09, 18:09   Link #7
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
A gallery is supposed to be only the signatures the artist created himself, not signatures he requested from other artists
No no Kaze. I mean what actually happened to it. Not why isn't it in here.
Old 2010-09-09, 18:23   Link #8
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang
Oh, right... I noticed the signature you made for me, and I'm grateful. However, shortly after the request, I noticed the signature that I possess right now in another forum, and I was out and about asking some questions until that the signature some other person made for something else could be used by me. Sorry, I just so happened to find something I liked better than the girl with the gun. However, I do feel a bit bad that I hadn't actually talked it up with you though. So I apologize for keeping you in the dark.

Oh, and I checked in the Signature request forums. You made the request, and I posted that Nekochan signature back in page 259.
Old 2010-09-09, 18:30   Link #9
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wang View Post
Oh, right... I noticed the signature you made for me, and I'm grateful. However, shortly after the request, I noticed the signature that I possess right now in another forum, and I was out and about asking some questions until that the signature some other person made for something else could be used by me. Sorry, I just so happened to find something I liked better than the girl with the gun. However, I do feel a bit bad that I hadn't actually talked it up with you though. So I apologize for keeping you in the dark.
Ah, I see. Tis fine. I like your current sig better anyway, and the other one is yours to do as you like with.
It was a good challenge.
Old 2010-09-09, 20:40   Link #10
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
Hey!!!! You could have had at least told me! I am horrible with forums and I just keep managing day by day thanks to a few people ^.^;
Congratulations on opening your thread <3

I loved the sig you made for Dist a lot. Just the eyes of the girl stands out a lot but that aside, it's really beautiful <3

And your first one is still the best! I can't believe this is your first one, it looks great!

Oh, and I feel this one has the best blending; it's stunning *.*

Again, congrats on opening your own thread ^.^ Hope to see it updated soon~
Cookie monsters won't allow me to give you any cookies yet....
Old 2010-09-09, 21:23   Link #11
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Just here to say congrats on opening your thread, btw liked your current sig, cool layout there, and also liked the valkyria sets either.

Looking forward to some updates and requests, really glad there are lots of requests makers like you nowadays. (including the Star-wing, kaze, Sworn, etc.) since my job is lessened

Good luck and keep up the good work mate.
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gallery, mr. wang, signature