AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-01-30, 10:12   Link #10221
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Well it was the embodiment but we don't know how and who guide the Black Dragon Incarnation itself in the process or maybe Tigre and Titta came from one descendant which was the Black Dragon where Tigre's ancestor took a path of Archery while Titta's ancestors took a path of the Shrine Maidens. Who know that if Tir Na Fal may decide that as well so she can look for someone who was "Perfect" as her catalyst.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-30, 10:39   Link #10222
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Aside from Tir Na Fal what happened about goddess of pleasure and wine? Lol temple as prostitution..
Old 2017-01-30, 11:40   Link #10223
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySimpson96 View Post
Don't forget about his mother. She's got to be connected somehow.
Well, to be fair, aside her status as the daughter of Brune's Royal Gardener and the wife of Urs of Alsace, anything about Tigre's mother is am, although you also need to point out that Ganelon's remark about Tigre's parents is....well suspicious. According to the former Duke, he know Tigre's parents well and see them as ordinary human. One of them is Tigre's mother, whose life remain a mystery despite the book indicating that she is described to be a gentle yet benevolent woman, at least, according to Mashas and Hughes. Volume 15 surely explain more details about her life though.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Prongs: The fact that previous masters of the Black Bow were Tigre's ancestors makes it likely that the founder King of Zhcted was a Vorn, to some extent, and it does also make it kind of likely that Tigre is of Zhcted descent since it means that the Vorn family is (somehow) from Zhcted originally.

The people of Alsace love the bow even though most of the people of Brune despise it. I think that's another sign (though I'm not saying that everyone in Brune who is okay with the bow is of Zhcted descent somehow).
Nothing about the exact relationship between House Vorn from Zhcted's Ancient loyalty-including its origins, and it is still under debate.

Also, you owe us an explanation about whatever happen to Sofy that makes you cry why. I swear, if you dare say she is either dead or defected to the dark side....

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2017-01-30 at 13:34.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-30, 11:49   Link #10224
KnightShade

Spoiler for v16:
Old 2017-01-30, 12:38   Link #10225
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Thanks, Kidstandout. So Sofy should be fine.

@Chingaruna: The Vorn families origins being under debate is true. But there's still some cred in them originating from Zhcted until the novels debunk this.
Old 2017-01-30, 13:27   Link #10226
Ramero

I also start to suspect that author may make another sequel for this since i'm quite skeptical that answering plenty of mysteries in one last volume is very unlikely but the best odds is extend it.
Old 2017-01-30, 20:02   Link #10227
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
I also start to suspect that author may make another sequel for this since i'm quite skeptical that answering plenty of mysteries in one last volume is very unlikely but the best odds is extend it.
Read a bit of chapter 1:
Spoiler for Spoilers:

Seems that next volume will indeed be the final.
Old 2017-01-30, 20:31   Link #10228
Chingaruna517

Well, boy that is a relief. Wonder how will Sofy ever thank Tigre for the rescue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
I also hope that is definitely not the end of it for my personal opinion, better not miss anything

Spoiler for Plot point that the author need to fix before finishing it off:

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
Read a bit of chapter 1:
Spoiler for Spoilers:

OK here is my personal review to @Hollybell's info. Thanks man

Spoiler for Response to the Spoiler:

Also, if the next Volume is indeed the last volume, can somebody explain the plot-points I posted here not too long ago? Noble's Uprising, Fine's Tyranny, Tina's Vile Ambitions, House Estes's Decline and especially Ganelon. There is so much to tell that one book isn't enough! Or is the author is running out of idea to continue the story?

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2017-01-30 at 23:08.
Old 2017-01-30, 20:52   Link #10229
Ramero

Quote:
Read a bit of chapter 1:
Spoiler for Spoilers:

Not really based on many untold stories and mystery itself. It's hard to wrap it up in just one Volume which i expect it can be extended not to mention that Tigre now has two formidable opponent in the future, Kureys if he didn't join the assault to Zhcted and Tallard who want to try avoiding him as long as he can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Well, boy that is a relief. Wonder how will Sofy ever thank Tigre for the rescue?

I also hope that is definitely not the end of it for my personal opinion, better not miss anything

Yeah, i agree since there are plenty of unanswered mysteries which i can expect it can be extended at least one to three volumes. The interview to 2chan could be a distraction or something since we haven't see mysteries that has yet to be answered not to mention the origin of the Viralt as well which can be selected through Tir Na Fal as well or not due to the Viralts also have a manifestation of Darkness due to name itself.
Old 2017-01-30, 22:04   Link #10230
Chingaruna517

^I think this is pretty much established that the civil war in Zhcted is the shortest one via Deus Machina. Unless the plot-points are explained I don't accept the 17th Volume will be the last chapter of the entire chapter unless something is properly explained....

Also,
Spoiler for Fine's plan in battling against Tigre:

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2017-01-30 at 22:24.
Old 2017-01-30, 22:52   Link #10231
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Quote:
^I think this is pretty much established that the civil war in Zhcted is the shortest one via Deus Machina. Unless the plot-points are explained I don't accept the 17th Volume will be the last chapter of the entire chapter unless something is properly explained....

Also,
Spoiler for Fine's plan in battling against Tigre:
By Pin down you mean "that" right?? new harem member??

Sofy, Liza, or Mila.. what a tough choice......

"Regin Estelle Loire Bastien do Charles" best name....
Old 2017-01-30, 22:57   Link #10232
holybell84

Quote:

OK here is my personal review to @Hollybell's info. Thanks man

Spoiler for Response to the Spoiler:

Also, if the next Volume is indeed the last volume, can somebody explain the plot-points I posted here not too long ago? Noble's Uprising, Fine's Tyranny, Tina's Vile Ambitions, House Estes's Decline and especially Ganelon. There is so much to tell that one book isn't enough! Or is the author is running out of idea to continue the story?
My info is just from the front half(?) of chapter 1 though, there's prob more at the back.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2017-01-30, 23:00   Link #10233
Chingaruna517

^No, what I mean pinning down is literary pushing the victim down to the ground, holding it with a tight grip and start will a kill, if he is armed with a small knife. Elen learned Tigre's reflexes when sneaking on him even during his sleep from Regin Arc. If Fine is not careful, she might be on a pinned position right now....
Old 2017-01-30, 23:02   Link #10234
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Quote:
^No, what I mean pinning down is literary pushing the victim down to the ground, holding it with a tight grip and start will a kill, if he is armed with a small knife. Elen learned Tigre's reflexes when sneaking on him even during his sleep from Regin Arc. If Fine is not careful, she might be on a pinned position right now....
oh sorry my bad.. so how much girl that pinned down by Tigre by now.. I recall Mila and Lim is ones of them
Old 2017-01-30, 23:29   Link #10235
Chingaruna517

Quote:
My info is just from the front half(?) of chapter 1 though, there's prob more at the back.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Personal response from me to you,
Spoiler for response to above:
Old 2017-01-31, 01:03   Link #10236
holybell84

Quote:
Personal response from me to you,
Spoiler for response to above:
Spoiler for Response:

Last edited by holybell84; 2017-01-31 at 03:58.
holybell84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-31, 03:17   Link #10237
Ultragunner

My impression of Fine is not that of a impulsive/battle maniac, but can anyone please remind me of the reason why Fine is fighting everyone like this?
I know she has a history with Ellen, and the latter still holds a big grudge against the new Vanadis, but that seems like a one-way thing, no?
Or is this just the matter of "If you are being hostile then I shall do the same?"
Old 2017-01-31, 04:10   Link #10238
Marx-93

Well, it seems when Fine re-encountered with Ellen, things didn't go well. And not in a jolly way either, but in a "you killed my (adoptive) father, prepare to die" (basically, hostile is a mild word).

After it, she approached Tina and Liza for protection, because all the other Vanadis are friendly with Ellen. But then it turned that Liza just approached them in order to get info on what the heck Tina is planning. I don't know what exactly triggered their fight in V15, but the big picture is easy enough to keep track off.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-31, 07:11   Link #10239
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
My impression of Fine is not that of a impulsive/battle maniac, but can anyone please remind me of the reason why Fine is fighting everyone like this?
I know she has a history with Ellen, and the latter still holds a big grudge against the new Vanadis, but that seems like a one-way thing, no?
Or is this just the matter of "If you are being hostile then I shall do the same?"
Because, @Ultragunner, being a mercenary as she always been prior to her rise as a Vanadis, survival is the only thing Fine know in her life, so she has to be hostile towards anyone whom seemly think as a threat. Keep in very mind that Elen and Fine did know each other and even used to be friends prior her life in the Silver Gale Mercenary which it later collapsed after she killed Vissarion in another war. That alone opting Elen take this into more personal account for a former idol killed her respected father figure.

Quote:
Spoiler for Response:
Oh I see....Wait a minute, something is amiss here.
Spoiler for Personal response to above:
Old 2017-01-31, 07:22   Link #10240
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Even if this series isn't extended, the author could just move it to a new label. Aka a change in serialization. And I hope he does do that if there are still unfinished plot-points left after Volume 17. Then in that case, then in Volume 17, we'll probably leave it off at the point where Tigre is the new king of Zhcted with 6 or 7 Vanadis under him. If it's 6, 7th will be chosen in the continuation to replace the current one who isn't on his side. Lim could still be chosen as the new Vanadis of Bargren in Volume 17 if it didn't happen in Volume 16 despite the cover illustration pointing to it, and then if Tina still doesn't come under Tigre, she'll have to be one replaced later.

@Chingaruna: You asked why Tir na Fal knows about the Madan no Ou lore? Do you really need to ask that? I mean, after all, it should be obvious by now that the goddess the lore mentions whose will the Madan no Ou embodies is her. That and there's also the quote I brought from Kidstandout based on his MTL of Volume 15. And yeah, sure, it's an MTL, but right now it's all we have to go on.

I'm also glad Ruslan wasn't fooled by Tina's lies. But that being said, it's still possible that being confined like that is part of her plan someone else on here pointed out.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)