AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-06-08, 23:33   Link #2261
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I think that picture of Miu is from before she hit her "ahem" growth spurt.
Old 2009-06-09, 01:43   Link #2262
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well , Kenichi is strong with the endurance but his mind always isn't strong when it comes to training , specially with the elder .
Well , come on , he already training with everyone and now he grew up but still fear the dead also that he brushed by the dead many times .
If Miu didn't come , do he will keep the training ? if he will then a long time later .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 03:07   Link #2263
kokolores

seems as if the elder might be trying to improve Kenichi's sense of balance and body awareness. Kenichi is still too clumsy and he has no trust in his own abilities. Knowing the elder the next step will be something unreasonable as fighting on a transmission line.
kokolores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 07:39   Link #2264
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I wonder if he is trying too make Kenichi more athletic and improve his jumping and balance power, for the techniques he is going too teach him.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 18:07   Link #2265
maxikki

i thin it'd be interesting if matsuena makes a prequel of kenichi after the end of the manga, something about how the elder became the strongest fighter
maxikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 20:01   Link #2266
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikki View Post
i thin it'd be interesting if matsuena makes a prequel of kenichi after the end of the manga, something about how the elder became the strongest fighter
Would be nice, but I doubt it. I do suspect we will receive a short flashback arc for the Elder too explain a few things.
Old 2009-06-10, 00:44   Link #2267
NoLongerSane

I am just wondering but did anyone noticed that the two YOMI diciples are having there own problems. Ethan is taking on a lot of missions in order to help out his sister and you can see how much a toll it is taking on him. Chikage is noticing things outside of training but is being discouraged by her master, who wants her be dedicated like Ethan.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 12:29   Link #2268
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
I am just wondering but did anyone noticed that the two YOMI diciples are having there own problems. Ethan is taking on a lot of missions in order to help out his sister and you can see how much a toll it is taking on him. Chikage is noticing things outside of training but is being discouraged by her master, who wants her be dedicated like Ethan.
Yup, Ethan well he was always like this, he just took twice the responsability when his sister's master got defeated and she was put under care by the One Shadow.

And it looked like Kenichi's plan had effect on Chikage, and it seems that Chikage's master notes that as well and seems too be trying too fix it, by having her watch Kenichi die.
Old 2009-06-15, 10:40   Link #2269
maxikki

i wonder what made mikumo join Yami? because the elder said that a long time ago mikumo and him infiltrated Yami and caused a lot of damage together. could it be it has something to do with the one shadow taking over Yami?
Old 2009-06-15, 16:09   Link #2270
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

maybe mikumo think "lets kill this bastards", then realized "Oh noes! if i kill them i will be like them" and later "I R EVIL D:"

Kenichi's effect on chikage was really good that his making her master re-educate her .
Also Ethan is not a bad guy but his willing to do anything for his sister (even kill) so that what make him look like one of the bad guys, but also i think he lacks of guts to make her sister stop with her attitude that give him troubles to protect her.

i think elder training is for a better application of kenichi reflexes and flexibility, because even if you are strong and flexible if you dont know how to dodge without losing your defensive and offensive posture then you are screwed
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 06:15   Link #2271
maxikki

is there going to be a chapter this week or not?
Old 2009-06-16, 07:31   Link #2272
Miles Teg

The magazine is published tomorrow The raw provider probably hasn't been able to have the magazine before the official release date this week
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 17:53   Link #2273
maxikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
The magazine is published tomorrow The raw provider probably hasn't been able to have the magazine before the official release date this week
thanks for the info!!!!
Old 2009-06-16, 23:05   Link #2274
NoLongerSane

Raw and Translations (thanks Rogue) for 341.
Spoiler for Chapter 341:
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 01:52   Link #2275
kokolores

Seems as if I was right the Elder is trying toget rid of Kenichi's common sense and replace it with trust in his own abilities.
kokolores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 02:57   Link #2276
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I wonder if Kenichi fought Shou on high ground would it have a drastically different outcome. That guy could dance in the sky.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 09:10   Link #2277
Rogue_Sapphire

I cracked up laughing sooo many times translating this chapter.
I particularly laughed at, when the elder said he'd give Kenichi a hand, and threw him.
And then laughed when Kenichi was so fed up with it he jumped himself. That was awesome.
Rogue_Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 12:13   Link #2278
yongshun

LOL Miu became a spectator in the training of Kenichi and Elder with the Gofer was excellent, and a Katar user was a nice touch.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 20:27   Link #2279
noktown

I lol'd at the part where the Elder told Kenichi to jump over a line he drew,and Kenichi did it saying it's too easy,and then Miu said yeah then jumping over there must be easy too and pointed to the next building lol.

Maybe after learning this technique Kenichi will start jumping from building to building like normal martial artist and not just run on the ground ;o
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 03:03   Link #2280
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Kenichi's current training is cakewalk, all he did was jump a line and get thrown around by the elder^^
I wonder what kind of technique he'll get, the elder's skill have always been somewhat hax (water walk and 1ms kick come to mind)...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen