AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Old 2009-08-30, 11:54   Link #3341
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
3.) Why she is not appearing in EP 1 and EP 3? Can we name found some "Beatrice trigger"? Only thing I can think at the moment (and at the moment, I'm watching romhacked Mario gameplays, so yeah ) is that Shannon live pretty long when Piece Beato appear.
Ah that's an interesting question. Anyway in ep1 she can't appear because it would have spoiled the game.

In ep3 she doesn't appear... maybe because she was killed?

on point4:

It is easier to say who has never seen suit Beatrice: Gohda Kumasawa George Jessica and Nanjo. Everyone else has seen her. But we have also the messages in the bottles (although she signed them with maria's name), we have what she wrote on maria's diary and we have the mysetryous letters with the bank accounts, all written by the same hand.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-30, 12:02   Link #3342
~Diru~
SS.VDine full steam ahead

Quote:
3.) Why she is not appearing in EP 1 and EP 3? Can we name found some "Beatrice trigger"? Only thing I can think at the moment (and at the moment, I'm watching romhacked Mario gameplays, so yeah ) is that Shannon live pretty long when Piece Beato appear.
I watched the Anime ep where Beatrice met with Maria and Rosa before and I think she had the one winged eagled on her right leg, while Shannons is on the left one...
Well we can't see Shannons right leg but on Beatrices left leg was nothing IIRC
Old 2009-08-30, 12:15   Link #3343
LuckySovietStar

In game she also have it on left leg. I think. I'm always disturbed when it comes to right and left :|. But I have her character profile on screen. Buuhuuut. She is not only one person with eagle on left leg. Siesta's also have it right here. Well, this is funny. I was going to say that we can't be sure that piece beato=writer in Maria's diary, but while writing this post, I opened TIPS section, and guess what? Siesta's also have eagle right here, on that nice left leg. And, Stakes are not bearing this. This makes Maria's creations (of course if they really are these nice bunnies) and her have something in common.
Oooh. Another nice thing. KINZO is also wearing eagle here (on pants, but whatever). Only other person who is wearing a eagle on his left is Battler. Rudolph wears eagle on his right leg.
I always tried to give positioning of eagle some meaning, but I failed every time.

Another question. Anyone tried to destile some hint from Kannon's missing tips? Missing one, not confirmed dead one-it's only accessible after confirming Kannon as "missing" and before stating in red that he was killed. Or if you hit execute button once.
LuckySovietStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-30, 12:26   Link #3344
Antera Caramichael
French Maid

Hummm I didn't thought about that!
Well let's summarise: We got 7 or more Writings from "Beatrice":
1-Maria's Letters-in-the-bottles, 2 of them in the 1998 of the Third Game.
2-The writings in Maria's handbook, we don't know how many, but we can suppose that Maria knew "Beatrice" for several years before 1986.
3-The Letters to Ange, Masayuki and Sabakishi, which seemed to be money related.

It is pretty vague and anyone could be the writer-Beatrice. Any girl could fake Beatrice.

But I still is certain that we can't trust any of the adults concerning suit Beatrice, because we can't deny that it could be a giant bluff from Rosa, Kyrie and/or part of the murders plot.
Antera Caramichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-30, 12:38   Link #3345
~Diru~

Quote:
Another question. Anyone tried to destile some hint from Kannon's missing tips? Missing one, not confirmed dead one-it's only accessible after confirming Kannon as "missing" and before stating in red that he was killed. Or if you hit execute button once.
I noticed that but didn't think it was that important, as it is the status of the persons from Battlers POV and Kanons Status is unknown by him in this moment
Old 2009-08-30, 12:38   Link #3346
LuckySovietStar

Lol maybe Hideyoshi ep 3 tips is just how we should take it. "How careless. He was still living..."
This is very nice for Nanjo murder

Quote:
It is pretty vague and anyone could be the writer-Beatrice. Any girl could fake Beatrice.
There was a nice theory about Maria's diary being exchange diary. This way, writer might be not even girl. But this is...wacky.

Quote:
Ah that's an interesting question. Anyway in ep1 she can't appear because it would have spoiled the game.

In ep3 she doesn't appear... maybe because she was killed?
I can see why there are people strongly believing in Shannon=Beatrice. And why there is also Jessica=Beatrice front. Their tag team looks like a Beatrice Trigger...but this sounds, I don't know.

Quote:
But I still is certain that we can't trust any of the adults concerning suit Beatrice, because we can't deny that it could be a giant bluff from Rosa, Kyrie and/or part of the murders plot.
United front of Kyrie and Rosa is one of most interesting theories, and that's was why I asked about when Kyrie said *that* line. But why would Kyrie end dead?

EDIT
Part that interested me mostly, was one talking about fear:
Spoiler for "from Kanon's missing tips:

Who was afraid of what, I wonder?
Old 2009-08-30, 12:43   Link #3347
Antera Caramichael
French Maid

In my theory, it could fit: She deceived her making her think that she would spare both Kyrie and Rudolph, or it was not predicted by Rosa: Maybe Kyrie said that she saw her in order to force Krauss to tell her who she was.
Old 2009-08-30, 12:52   Link #3348
~Diru~

Quote:
In my theory, it could fit: She deceived her making her think that she would spare both Kyrie and Rudolph, or it was not predicted by Rosa: Maybe Kyrie said that she saw her in order to force Krauss to tell her who she was.
But if it is the 1., then why did she kill her before they were done with the Epitaph?
Rosa could have gone to the gold after the rest was killed...
What I'm wondering about now is, at the Gamestats at the End of EP 2 it said no one solved the riddle or sth like this.
Does that mean that "no one solved the riddle" or "no one found the gold"?
If Rosa knew the place but couldn't get it, then it would fit with the EP2 ending...
Old 2009-08-30, 12:56   Link #3349
Antera Caramichael
French Maid

That is correct: Rosa knew about Kuwadorian's Manor and then supposed that it was the only place that Kinzo kept secret, and so the only one to hide the gold! But apparently, she was wrong...
Old 2009-08-30, 12:56   Link #3350
LuckySovietStar

They (Rosa and Kyrie) might simply bluffed and used these 3 golden bars as a "proof". We have here 3 golden bars, you can't prove that we don't have more! And somehow, they "proved demons", they made them believe that they have moar gold.
Still, how the heck these bars got here?
Old 2009-08-30, 13:00   Link #3351
Antera Caramichael
French Maid

We knew that Krauss already has one. Rosa could have persuaded the others that she found the gold by adding 2 other bars that she could have made (I think there was something about Rosa not wanting Gohda to take her luggages ).
Old 2009-08-30, 13:05   Link #3352
~Diru~

When they plotted this before, then why did they even try to get money out of Krauss?
That was entirely pointless, if they(Rosa and/or Kyrie) wanted to persuade the other ones from the beginning.
Old 2009-08-30, 13:06   Link #3353
LuckySovietStar

There was? Didn't Gohda said that he did cary luggage of everyone, and didn't notice any suspicious weight?
Still, my memory of EP2 beginning is hazy. So many scenes to reread, so little time...
Old 2009-08-30, 13:08   Link #3354
~Diru~

Quote:
There was? Didn't Gohda said that he did cary luggage of everyone, and didn't notice any suspicious weight?
Still, my memory of EP2 beginning is hazy. So many scenes to reread, so little time...
Now that you mention it, I remember him saying that but I'm not sure if it was EP2...
Old 2009-08-30, 13:10   Link #3355
Antera Caramichael
French Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Diru~ View Post
When they plotted this before, then why did they even try to get money out of Krauss?
That was entirely pointless, if they(Rosa and/or Kyrie) wanted to persuade the other ones from the beginning.
They wanted money out of Krauss yes... but Kinzo's inheritance wouldn't be better? Because after the first twilight, Rosa is the first in succession order .
For the luggages, I just vaguely remember a discution about that, I'm not very sure, but it is still a Women luggage: Pretty Heavy =p.
Old 2009-08-30, 13:15   Link #3356
~Diru~

Yeah but why wasting time about Krauss money if they just could say "We found out that the gold exists, think about the epitaph and let's meet at the chapel"(even if it was locked ), then killing them after having it solved.
Old 2009-08-30, 13:37   Link #3357
Antera Caramichael
French Maid

Who told that the Chapel meeting was for solving the Epitaph? We still don't know why they were here. The only thing we saw about them alive in the Chapel was when they recognize Beatrice as a witch, and we can doubt about this scene a lot since....
Oh! There it is! The proof that the scene in the chapel never existed!
It was pretty obvious after all: After the first twilight, Kumasawa alert everyone about traces of blood in the dining room. Beatrices gave us this hint since the beginning! Regardless of whether they were living or dead, the six people definitely entered through the door!.
They were already dead when they were carried into the Chapel for the scene.

Well for your question: The strategy for having money from Krauss was a plot establish mainly by Eva and Rudolph, Rosa just follow them.
Old 2009-08-30, 13:42   Link #3358
~Diru~

Oh I remeber that now...
They again didn't mention it in the Anime but whatever
Old 2009-08-30, 13:45   Link #3359
LuckySovietStar

When the six were killed in the chapel, the culprit was inside the chapel!
Old 2009-08-30, 13:47   Link #3360
Antera Caramichael
French Maid

Aaarf all broken xD