AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-14, 11:37   Link #41
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlion View Post
Nope, Orochimaru is now a guy, I just realize Orochimaru could make a fortune doing sex change operation
how? Kabuto does it for free...
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 13:48   Link #42
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
The clan will be one less Sasuke!
Good, because right now there's one too many...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 17:18   Link #43
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Well I always wondered if you needed 2 uchiha for the kid to have the sharingan. Can you have like half uchiha kids who have maybe one eyed sharingan? What happens if sasuke and say hinata get together? Does the kid have both sharingan and byakugan working at the same time? RIDICULOUS.

Anyway, if you don't need 2 uchiha to carry on the clan, then certainly the clan isn't dead. Besides I'm sure that somewhere in the world, maybe on a mountain someplace there is a sharingan user we don't know about.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 17:33   Link #44
Viperus

Sasuke's gonna have lots of pink haired children , the end.
Viperus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 23:04   Link #45
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
There's a graet chance that Uchiha ends in these alternatives:

-Sasuke and Sakura get together adn repopulates the Uchiha clan
-Itachi get together with some gal ( i'm fantasizing Kurenai ) and uchiha clan is revived...
-Sasuke and itachi whom have learned the fearsome history and purpose of Uchiha decides that the bloodline must end with them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperus View Post
Sasuke's gonna have lots of pink haired children , the end.
and who knows he'll end up with blonde ( Ino ) hair childrens too hehehehehehe...

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-01-17 at 09:26. Reason: Don't double post.
Neji_Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 23:50   Link #46
fullmetalMonkey
fma obessed monkey

i think it will just be wiped clean of map because i thin there will be a huge battle betwen itchi and sauske and they will kill ech other
fullmetalMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 09:22   Link #47
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

All it would really take is sasuke having more than 3 kids. Even if it's with one person they directly inherit the Bloodline. In just 2 generations they could have a small clan of about 6-12 people excluding Itachi and the mom. I only saw about that may Hyuga total anyway.

Btw shay, Sweet pic of teen kenny! he looks like a konoha ninja!
Old 2007-01-18, 10:20   Link #48
naruto89

well how is he goin to revive his clan there seems to be only 2 left and there brothers meaning that whatever they do they will be breeding with there own relatives, unless they dont have a problem with inbreds!!!
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 21:39   Link #49
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
Hehehehe I'm imagining this kind of Hybrid...
Naruto and Hinata get's together and ???? Hyuuga ( a guy ) is born which inherits NAruto's chakra, str, stamina and Hinata's Byakugan and brilliant mind.

Sasuka and Sakura get's married and ???? Uchiha is born, a gal whom inherits the Sharingan, genius mind of her father, and her mother's great chakra control skills...

later on ????Hyuuga get's together with ????Uchiha and a new clan is born hahahahahahaha this is just a fantasy though
Neji_Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 12:31   Link #50
Shika_shika
Super slacker

What about Kakashi's Sharigan, doesn't he have part of the bloodline?

I'm not sure , but why do they always say Sasuke is the last of his clan, does no one know that Ithachi is alive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
well how is he goin to revive his clan there seems to be only 2 left and there brothers meaning that whatever they do they will be breeding with there own relatives, unless they dont have a problem with inbreds!!!
Last time I checked Men didn't give birth, so unless Naruto can teach Sasuke how to turn into a chick for a long time, then there is no chance for inbred children

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-01-22 at 12:40. Reason: Don't double post
Shika_shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 12:58   Link #51
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Added spoiler tags for the hell of it, cause I'm not sure if this is considered spoiling. I think its not, but Ionno.

Spoiler:

The chances of Itachi and Sasuke getting gall is too low, but I'm thinking Sakura will rape Sasuke. So all is well. :O
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 03:11   Link #52
#1 gaara

hold on first of the uchiha is the strongest ever.that is why sasuke is the strongest under gaara
#1 gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 05:12   Link #53
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Well...the fact that there aren't many left we know about can be easily dealt with by having branch familys, unknown children, long-lost reletives, cloning, etc.

There are lots of ways to get around it.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 11:26   Link #54
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Actually Sasuke's family is the exact reason people with bloodlines were shunned in the first place. HUGE liability. We all felt sorry for Haku's puppy dog eyes, but I was pretty glad when naruto flipped out and almost punched his face in. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the bloodline ended with Sasuke. So far the only bloodline that has been nurtured is Hyuuga, and that's because 1/2 of the family is dedicated to keeping it that way. If Itachi had a curse seal placed on him, he'd be screwed and the Uchiha clan would still be around.
Extinct bloodlines
Kimmimaro's clan
Haku's clan
Uchiha clan (almost)
1's Hokage's clan (just tsunade left or tenzo if you count people able to do the jutsu)
3rd Kazekage's clan (if someone else could use magnetism we prolly would have heard about it)

All the bloodlines we've seen are pretty much extinct or going to be so soon. Why should Uchiha be any different?
Old 2007-01-22, 11:36   Link #55
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu View Post
Actually Sasuke's family is the exact reason people with bloodlines were shunned in the first place. HUGE liability. We all felt sorry for Haku's puppy dog eyes, but I was pretty glad when naruto flipped out and almost punched his face in. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the bloodline ended with Sasuke. So far the only bloodline that has been nurtured is Hyuuga, and that's because 1/2 of the family is dedicated to keeping it that way. If Itachi had a curse seal placed on him, he'd be screwed and the Uchiha clan would still be around.
Extinct bloodlines
Kimmimaro's clan
Haku's clan
Uchiha clan (almost)
1's Hokage's clan (just tsunade left or tenzo if you count people able to do the jutsu)
Spoiler for just in case:

All the bloodlines we've seen are pretty much extinct or going to be so soon. Why should Uchiha be any different?
The thing is that this one that this clan that are extinct are like that because they were target of Extermination.

And Then we don’t know about a Clan of the 1st Hokage, he just happened to be born with a Unique ability which haven’t been attributed to anyone else, but nothing about an entire clan of people that could use This special Bloodline, different form Uchiha, Kayuga, And Haku’s Clan, which the 3 of them were subject of Extermination. (the same aplies to what I used in Spoiler)

It doesn’t matter if you have or doesn’t have a bloodline if you are tagged for elimination, then you are not going to survive, the Sam can Happen to he Hyuga, if somoene decides to Erase the Hyugas, then the Bloodline or clan is going to be lost.

Why can it be different for the Uchiha??, because there are still 3 Uchihas that can produce offspring and multyply the existence of Uchihas, as Uchihas has not been said to be targeted for extermination.
Old 2007-01-27, 19:04   Link #56
Cha0s

Naruto will use 1000 kage bunshins, use harem no jutsu to turn them to girls, then sasuke and itachi will proceed to do the naughty with all of them, instant rebirth of uchiha
Cha0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 00:55   Link #57
BlackShinobi07

I say that clans exstinction is imminent. Sasuke evidently doesnt like girls and is willing to give up his body to orochimaru to kill to gain enough power to kill Itachi. As for Itachi, since he killed his own family i dont think he wants to really revive his clan at all anytime soon.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 20:53   Link #58
Junni
Flip Flap

why sasuke ? maybe itachi already got a girlfriend ?
i mean he's a handsome healthy young man and sasuke is still too young for this
Junni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 20:57   Link #59
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junni View Post
why sasuke ? maybe itachi already got a girlfriend ?
i mean he's a handsome healthy young man
Yeah Itachi is healthy biological specimen . But Itachi has a wandering lifestyle he really cant settle down and raise a family . Itachi may have GFs in the past but if they had a child its most likely bastard I really dont think Itachi wil raise the kid and give family/clan name
Old 2007-02-12, 16:18   Link #60
inferno_grl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
Not that this entire post had anything to do with the topic, but uh... Naruto has actually shown interest in women. Sasuke has not. In fact, if anything, he's only shown interest in men. Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Itachi, Orochimaru... all of them catch his eye.
i got to thinking about that too. when the series started the girls were dying to sit with them and he called them clueless.... and he wasn't as mad as he should have been when naruto and sasuke kissed. hmm.....
inferno_grl is offline   Reply With Quote