AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-09, 02:16   Link #141
Icer

Zone of the Enders, Dolores
Gasaraki

Worst money I've ever spent.
Old 2004-03-09, 15:28   Link #142
Killerattacks

Air Master

I will NEVER watch AIR Master... I only watched the first ep, but... i almost died it was just too crappy.
Old 2004-03-09, 17:47   Link #143
michiko-chan

Well, I guess these anime must be pretty obscure since nobody else mentioned them. Dagger of Kamui and Crystal Triangle were both absolutely horrible. Crystal Triangle was rip-off of Indiana Jones, but with Soviets instead of Nazis and the archeologist blows up ancient ruins. Dagger of Kamui had the most unlikely coincidences and the writer needs a geography lesson. I seriously doubt that either made it to dvd, so they can't be frisbies, but it's probably for the best. I don't see how they ever made it out of Japan.
Old 2004-03-17, 08:26   Link #144
Wolfsbane68

Probably a lot more deserving candidates out there, but for me it's Berserk. I hate Griffith, so the worshipful attitude of his underlings (and pretty much everybody else) pissed me no end. Never liked the fights either.
Old 2004-03-17, 12:53   Link #145
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

Guard 1: Shall we go and chop our prisoners fingers off?
Guard 2: how about we show them Final Fantasy:Spirits within?
Guard 1: GEEZ!!! we might be evil guards but we aint savages

my choice is kinda obvious
*ignore my first post*
Old 2004-03-17, 13:05   Link #146
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei-san
Guard 1: Shall we go and chop our prisoners fingers off?
Guard 2: how about we show them Final Fantasy:Spirits within?
Guard 1: GEEZ!!! we might be evil guards but we aint savages

my choice is kinda obvious
*ignore my first post*
Spirts withen wasn't that bad. Look at all dem pretty pictures.

sure the plot seemed kinda confusing. but what nice pictures. Work of art
Old 2004-03-17, 15:38   Link #147
silviachan

The first one is Sister princess, for sure. How does it come that 12 girls don't see anyone but their brother? How can they LOVE him? Why do they live alone without parents... How stupid...
I don't like Love Hina anime art, too. It's quite different from the original manga drawing, the worst way. The manga gets repetitive and some situation are just too absurd, too. Pointing out that I like weird stories, but sometimes plot's really non-sense!
Old 2004-03-17, 17:35   Link #148
THE ELF-SAMA

AVENGER
this anime really SUX, and have the worst OST i´ve ever heard
Old 2004-03-17, 17:46   Link #149
uzumaki

Crest of the stars. My eyes commited suicide after watching one episode of that show.
Old 2004-03-17, 18:25   Link #150
Youko Recca
Breakdancing Samurai

Angst is more thick than mollasess in January......
Old 2004-03-17, 19:03   Link #151
Chronissz

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki
Crest of the stars. My eyes commited suicide after watching one episode of that show.
That show had excellent characters and a good plot to boot...Dont know how anyone can hate it.

Personally I enjoy shows that focus on characters more then plot, and you dont get much better then CotS Chara's...

Altough season 2 focused 75% on plot, and it did that well, season 1 and 3 were all about Lafiel and Jinto, and the situations they were placed in were well thought out and extremely well executed. That anime ranks in my top 10, and is a definite classic for me.
Old 2004-03-17, 19:06   Link #152
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

DBZ and DBGT. They made it long just for popularity's sake.
I liked DB [then again, I watched the Korean dubs when I was in preschool]/
Old 2004-03-17, 19:10   Link #153
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
DBZ and DBGT. They made it long just for popularity's sake.
I liked DB [then again, I watched the Korean dubs when I was in preschool]/
AAAAArrrgHH!!!!! Not again.. Lets say I agree about DBGT that was total crap okay now no more DBZ talk please...
Old 2004-03-17, 19:10   Link #154
uzumaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronissz
That show had excellent characters and a good plot to boot...Dont know how anyone can hate it.

Personally I enjoy shows that focus on characters more then plot, and you dont get much better then CotS Chara's...

Altough season 2 focused 75% on plot, and it did that well, season 1 and 3 were all about Lafiel and Jinto, and the situations they were placed in were well thought out and extremely well executed. That anime ranks in my top 10, and is a definite classic for me.
Hmm. Well maybe it was because i only watched one episode. But the one i watched really did suck. It was so horrible.

Has anyone else seen it? did you like it?

Last edited by uzumaki; 2004-03-17 at 19:12. Reason: sp
Old 2004-03-17, 22:54   Link #155
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviachan
The first one is Sister princess, for sure. How does it come that 12 girls don't see anyone but their brother? How can they LOVE him?
because the 12 girls are so cute and adorable!! and the brother is one lucky fuck. Why would they see anyone eles? we all know the brother is hot stuff.
Sisterly love. Who ever said it had to be sexual you pervert. They haven't seen their brother for what? 15 years? There has to be some response.

Quote:
Why do they live alone without parents... How stupid...
I don't like Love Hina anime art, too. It's quite different from the original manga drawing, the worst way. The manga gets repetitive and some situation are just too absurd, too. Pointing out that I like weird stories, but sometimes plot's really non-sense!
Easy.

Apparently the Dad is a gangsta ass pimp that had sex with countless of women. How eles can he have 13 kids?

Because he sleeps around so much he's a deadbeat dad, and runs away. Now all his hoes are now saddened and commit suicide. So what's to do? Go to the next closest relatives. Which is 11 other sisters and 1 brother. Simple.

Love hina's plot is figuring out who he made that promise too... that seems simple enough.
Old 2004-03-18, 01:51   Link #156
Thelastguardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Easy.

Apparently the Dad is a gangsta ass pimp that had sex with countless of women. How eles can he have 13 kids?

Because he sleeps around so much he's a deadbeat dad, and runs away. Now all his hoes are now saddened and commit suicide.
Are you sure this is the kind of language you want kids in this forum to see?

To be more exact though, when did comedy romance become sensible.

Even though I agree with the drawing part comment of LH, but you can't turn manga into anime without some modification (Naruto excluded for obvious reason).
Old 2004-03-18, 02:52   Link #157
LoveOfAnime
~Lost in the Moonlight~

Send a message via MSN to LoveOfAnime Send a message via Yahoo to LoveOfAnime
Exclamation

To all of you knocking Sailor Moon <Death> just kidding.

But the worst I have seen was Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. I wasted hours down loading that and then sat just wanting to puke while watching it. Talk about torture. They make pow's watch it as a means of torture. I wouldn't waste my CD's to burn that trash I just deleted it all............
Old 2004-03-18, 03:30   Link #158
piccahoe
Pain & Determination

onegai teacher - god that anime was horriable....it made me want to barf.
dbz GT - its gets really annoying when goku always says "oh I wasn't really using my full power" when he should of use his full power to begin with.
Old 2004-03-18, 03:36   Link #159
bluemist
i am the mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveOfAnime
But the worst I have seen was Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. I wasted hours down loading that and then sat just wanting to puke while watching it. Talk about torture. They make pow's watch it as a means of torture. I wouldn't waste my CD's to burn that trash I just deleted it all............
I have a very reverse opinion about Kiminozo. I like the show very much because of the torture it does to the characters.
Old 2004-03-18, 21:32   Link #160
silviachan

No, I didn't say I disliked Love hina, I really enjoyed the manga. I just meant that sometimes situations are too much non-sense (people jumpin' around here and there, meetings that seem too strange or a little forced and so on...). And they can get a little repetitive also.
Last, the "childhood promise" stuff is getting soooo boring... It seems that every japanese only loved his/her little friend!! (except Sister princess I must say!! ^_^
Closed Thread