AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-05, 05:14   Link #41
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Speaking of new captains..they still have another squad to cover...
Old 2008-07-05, 23:45   Link #42
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
Any confirmation on when the filler is going to end?
I suppose the episode titles (which you can look up on animenewsnetwork.com) can suggest that. Though they can be spoilerific too so be warned (assuming you care). As for this episode...I saw everything that happened coming a mile away tbh
Old 2008-07-07, 20:51   Link #43
scorpio516

The best part was little Tatsuki kicking little Ichigo's ass
Old 2008-07-07, 20:53   Link #44
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio516 View Post
The best part was little Tatsuki kicking little Ichigo's ass
Lol I can't be certain but I'm fairly confident it's just recycled animation from Grand Fisher episode.
Old 2008-07-07, 20:57   Link #45
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I suppose the episode titles (which you can look up on animenewsnetwork.com) can suggest that. Though they can be spoilerific too so be warned (assuming you care). As for this episode...I saw everything that happened coming a mile away tbh
Good lookin man! I appreciate it.
Old 2008-07-08, 19:04   Link #46
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Good! I managed in time to review the episode.

Sincerely, I absolutely enjoyed this episode over the previous ones.

It was a welcomed unexpectancy that the writers chose to revisit Ichigos' memories of Masaki, since it's been a very looong while when her story was touched upon during the Grand Fisher arc about 170 episodes ago.

The nightmare world that Nukui was making on Ichigo to see was distorting the latter's image of his mother by pressing upon Ichigo's sense of guilt and helplessness at failing to protect Masaki.

The second part of the episode had Nukui imposing his motivations for betraying or dismissing Lurichiyo as the current head of the Kasumi-Ooji clan.

I daresay that his drive was poor, setup across a pathetic path. I would had given a better opinion about Nukui, if he expressed that his motivations were others whatever.

The last part of the episode gives this revelation.
Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-08, 22:03   Link #47
astrallionheart

Is the purple haired guy really dead? 7 episodes into the filler arc and the main antagonist is already dead, LOL. That would be like Byakuya losing soon after the last SS OP started with the arc just getting off its feet.

Last edited by astrallionheart; 2008-07-08 at 22:19.
Old 2008-07-09, 05:13   Link #48
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

@astrallionheart...hello I am new here but I am sure this is 10 eps in...the new arc started on ep 168

Imho this is meant to be a pretty short arc like when they intro'd Cloud,Nova and Riririn(sp)

I feel Amagai will be around for the new Arcs and if Kifune is a bad guy, not much trying to hide his character was there lol...as far as Kira, I truly hope he gets his act together, he hasn't been the same since he fought Momo in episode 40ish...though he did well in the Bounto arc...I guess I like his Zanpaku-to's shikai, he ain't my fav character but I root for him.

Last edited by Mitsuomi1971; 2008-07-09 at 05:26.
Old 2008-07-09, 07:24   Link #49
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Yeah, i was pretty surprised that he died so quickly. Plotwise i don't understand why, but i thought the kakashi clone had good potential, even if he lost and became a orange-kun character. Perhaps kishimoto went knocking on their doors >_> But i guess the anime team were trying to speed things up with kifune entering the story. Hope they do it well, since honestly i dont see the plot potential in the arc, but i'd rather they finish the fillers in one go and continue with the manga in one straight shot. No more random cutouts.
Old 2008-07-09, 14:08   Link #50
BleachOD
Banned

@ Wanderer...I want an unbiased opinion. ..(Pro-filler...hmm can you really be considered non biased?)

Seriously since you don't hate fillers...How is the series so far? 1-10 & This ep's rating?

or anyone who watches...
Old 2008-07-09, 15:20   Link #51
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
@ Wanderer...I want an unbiased opinion. ..(Pro-filler...hmm can you really be considered non biased?)

Seriously since you don't hate fillers...How is the series so far? 1-10 & This ep's rating?

or anyone who watches...
Well if you want my opinion... I've definitely been entertained by the arc so far. Colorful episodes compared to the dull Hueco Mundo arc, nice fights making good use out of the usual "jobber" characters(CHAD WON FFS!!!), and an awesome new 3rd squad Captain(as long as he don't turn out evil <.<). The plot isn't all that bad either... I like series to take different perspectives of itself and the whole SS royalty thing has been in need of exploring, IMO.

However, it really don't seem to be in-universe/continuity/etc with the rest of the anime, and I tend to like everything wrapped into one neat little continuity. Being a Transformers fan, I'm just sick of all of the different storylines that have nothing to do with each other.

Ignoring the out-of-continuity aspect though(since a lot of people claim that ALL "filler" are out-of-continuity for some reason >.>), I'd rate this arc a solid 7. Not perfect in any way, but not trash either. Definitely watchable, I'd see this arc more of a Bleach OAV if they didn't need the manga to get a li'l farther ahead