AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2011-12-31, 23:08   Link #4021
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
In the screenshot of Roa and Avenger sitting outside...is that...Type Venus sitting up there? @_@
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 11:20   Link #4022
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Guys... that is off topic here.
Old 2012-01-01, 13:21   Link #4023
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Exactly, and not to burst anyone's bubble, but since they said they just did this 12 minute trailer for fun(and explicitly said it wouldn't get an anime, nor a game, or anything), don't get your hopes up.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 23:05   Link #4024
Witch of Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
Exactly, and not to burst anyone's bubble, but since they said they just did this 12 minute trailer for fun(and explicitly said it wouldn't get an anime, nor a game, or anything), don't get your hopes up.
Too bad, though.
It was epic!
Witch of Uncertainty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 06:08   Link #4025
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

All that talk about Excaliblast and its limited number of use in the image thread has made me wonder: how many times can Gil use Enema Elish? I don't recall him ever running out of juice in either F/SN or F/Z. Not that he had to use it much.
Old 2012-01-19, 11:36   Link #4026
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
All that talk about Excaliblast and its limited number of use in the image thread has made me wonder: how many times can Gil use Enema Elish? I don't recall him ever running out of juice in either F/SN or F/Z. Not that he had to use it much.
Every Servant has a finite number of times they can use a Noble Phantasm. They and their Master will run out of mana, eventually.
Old 2012-01-19, 12:09   Link #4027
Thess

Quote:
Gil's powered up by lots of orphans, remember? So he probably can spam it a lot more. Also, his 2/3 divinity might have something to do with pumping stats (I'm just guessing here, same as saber's dragon-stuff). He's also with a real body in F/SN, this might lower some stats (spiritual related ones), but he might give him an edge in what's prana related. Like Avalon helps Saber indirectly (it doesn't really give her prana, but since it's healing her, makes her put her remaining prana in something else aside of healing grievous wounds).

Spoiler for potential f/z spoilers:

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 14:05   Link #4028
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksho View Post
Spoiler for CP Season 3 (Image Heavy):
I must ask... Who is the fourth girl in pic 3? Akiha, Caren and of course Rin I know, but the fourth...?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 14:10   Link #4029
Jafri
Kinpika

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I must ask... Who is the fourth girl in pic 3? Akiha, Caren and of course Rin I know, but the fourth...?
Azaka Kokutou from Kara no Kyoukai.
Jafri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 14:13   Link #4030
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafri View Post
Azaka Kokutou from Kara no Kyoukai.
I see. Thanks!

*note to self: watch Kara no Kyoukai as soon as time & circumstances allow*
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 17:21   Link #4031
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Gil's powered up by lots of orphans, remember? So he probably can spam it a lot more. Also, his 2/3 divinity might have something to do with pumping stats (I'm just guessing here, same as saber's dragon-stuff). He's also with a real body in F/SN, this might lower some stats (spiritual related ones), but he might give him an edge in what's prana related. Like Avalon helps Saber indirectly (it doesn't really give her prana, but since it's healing her, makes her put her remaining prana in something else aside of healing grievous wounds).

Spoiler for potential f/z spoilers:
I remembered the orphans, but I have no idea just how much his prana he's managed to store up in ten years. Even if it was a humongous amount, it's certainly not infinite. And I was thinking Ea uses up a shit-ton of prana since it's so powerful.

Anyway, what I should have asked is if how Ea's prana consumption compares of that of Excalibur. I was thinking Nasu might have mentioned it in an interview or something.
Old 2012-01-19, 20:03   Link #4032
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Is Berserker trying to identify which would be the better friend/doggy? Lancer or Waver?
Old 2012-01-20, 00:58   Link #4033
Thess

Quote:
Anyway, what I should have asked is if how Ea's prana consumption compares of that of Excalibur. I was thinking Nasu might have mentioned it in an interview or something.
Wasn't something along 4000 vs 200?

But they can regulate the output. At least because he only goes serious against you know who and in Ataraxia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Is Berserker trying to identify which would be the better friend/doggy? Lancer or Waver?
Waver must be a cat. Berserker-kun likes kittens too!

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 09:09   Link #4034
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

I was wondering something... could Saber in Heaven's Feel ever be freed if Shirou had actually bothered tracing Rule Breaker and use it on her? The way he does it with Sakura makes me kinda wonder... why the heck he didn't do it to Saber (fridge logic popped up while I was taking a brownie in the fridge, contemplating about the story of my fan-fic).
Old 2012-01-21, 09:16   Link #4035
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
I was wondering something... could Saber in Heaven's Feel ever be freed if Shirou had actually bothered tracing Rule Breaker and use it on her? The way he does it with Sakura makes me kinda wonder... why the heck he didn't do it to Saber (fridge logic popped up while I was taking a brownie in the fridge, contemplating about the story of my fan-fic).
Yes... he could have. But no, Nasu had to break our hearts! Curse you, Nasu!

And he really should have. If he did, we could have had a canon ending where a legit sequel could take place. What? Oh, loli's are expendable, of course.
Old 2012-01-21, 10:05   Link #4036
Terminator98
*Author

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So I was right, they should've ended that with a 4 way harem...
Any ways, that's another plot point that's verrified for my fan-fic (goes back to work on it)
Old 2012-01-21, 11:12   Link #4037
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
You're not even close to being the first person to ask that.

From the discussions I've had on it before, I think there are three reasons. Firstly, it's not clear if it will actually work (Saber was corrupted in a different way to Sakura), secondly even if it did Saber would likely just run out of prana and vanish due to her wounds without the contract with Sakura and thirdly it would have meant Shirou using up one of his few remaining projections and, thus, would have risked failing to save Sakura.

Quote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So I was right, they should've ended that with a 4 way harem...
Any ways, that's another plot point that's verrified for my fan-fic (goes back to work on it)
Nah.

Saber surviving would have been fine, but HF is Sakura's route, not Saber's. A harem would just be stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
And he really should have. If he did, we could have had a canon ending where a legit sequel could take place. What? Oh, loli's are expendable, of course.
Well, Fate works if you deal with Zouken and summon back Saber somehow, and UBW works if you deal with Zouken and don't care about Ilya.
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 11:19   Link #4038
Terminator98
*Author

I know about the Harem thingie, I was just pointing out an alternative "Tenchi" way.
I do enjoy the grimdark nature of HF's, but I"m still a Rin and Saber fanboy who vehemently denies that Shirou would discard his ideals to save Sakura (even if he did, I'm just that obstinate).

Plus, I like lolis! (But buxom is fine too. After all, if they can bring hope and dreams...)

Also, why do I think that Archer Alter would be AWESOME OPness incarnate? enough mana to trace and spam pretty much whatever he desires? (Gilgamesh Alter is impossible as we know due to his ehm... 'nature', so I think the most awesome of all HS would be the one who has access to shtloads of Noble Phantasms while being... GAR indeed.

(More thinking after dwelving on some stuff).
Old 2012-01-22, 18:55   Link #4039
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
I do enjoy the grimdark nature of HF's, but I"m still a Rin and Saber fanboy who vehemently denies that Shirou would discard his ideals to save Sakura (even if he did, I'm just that obstinate).
The alternative was him discarding his ideals and murdering an innocent girl in cold blood, though.
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 19:25   Link #4040
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
The alternative was him discarding his ideals and murdering an innocent girl in cold blood, though.
it has been sometime since I read that part, but how would Shirou discard his ideals if he let Rin kill Sakura?
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fate/stay night, visual novel