AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-09, 02:57   Link #721
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

I kind of wanted an actual excerpt of the fight, but okay ><

Spoiler for Narukana:

Where did the battle take place in? I can tell it's somewhere in deep space, but which universe? I'm guessing sword universe since they didn't seemed to have moved when they captured and subdued Narukana. The Time Tree does reside within sword universe, so...

Don't forget that Unmei is wielded by Rogas, so Unmei/Rogas being fairly stronger than either Narukana and Seii shouldn't be surprisingly. Higher eien shinkens are stronger when they're wielded since the user can bring out more of their power. This is especially true for an incarnations like Narukana and Seii.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 06:50   Link #722
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Sorry...lazy to open new window for the game when I play fullscreen normally :P

Unless you tell me how to copy paste text from in game to here.

Yes, it's Sword. From the way Seii was saying during the fight, it's most likely Narukana was running wild in the Sword verse. While Et Ca Rifa was being prepared to hold her.

Still, she runs on Null....one would think she'd put up more of a fight..
Old 2013-02-09, 09:54   Link #723
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

I never tried it myself before, but maybe you can use AGTH.

Sword-verse is obviously Rogas' territory. Narukana should have played around and stay in Shield-verse. ^

Maybe the new writers are toning down the powerlevel or simply forgot details regarding strength/ability of characters.
Old 2013-02-09, 10:05   Link #724
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Sword or Shield, does it matter? They are all Tier 1's that were spawned from the same kind of source. Unless you mean the Cosmic Balancers are all fundamentally different
Old 2013-02-09, 11:26   Link #725
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

No, not the rank 1 eien shinkens. I was talking about the universe created by Eigou and Setsuna. Narukana is an off-spring from both of them and she was created inside Sword-verse. Since she carries Null from Setsuna's universe despite being born in the universe Eigou created, she more or less became a cursed/mutated eien shinken. My thought was, she should have gone to Shield-verse to mess around instead of Sword-verse. Maybe Rogas wouldn't had helped Seii then if she did that.

Speaking about the Cosmic Balancer's fundamental differences...

Eigou - governs infinity and creation
Chouritsu - governs stagnancy and exist to balance Eigou and Setsuna
Setsuna - governs destruction and the return to nothing
Old 2013-02-09, 13:48   Link #726
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

That's why I say why does it matter? She's a Tier 1 Shinken. Essentially the closest thing you get before the creators of the Eien Shinken multiverse themselves....When you are that level, why should she be constrained to just one universe when she is as much the child of the other?
Old 2013-02-09, 23:09   Link #727
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Oh. I didn't mean it like that. Not saying she should be constrained to just one universe as if she's a prisoner. I was implying it'd have been a smarter decision if she went to Shield-verse instead since she wouldn't have to deal with Rogas (my assumption was that Rogas's concern is only Sword-verse).
Old 2013-02-09, 23:27   Link #728
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

She's Narukana.....That should be answer enough.

And speaking of Rogas...even Seii viewed his war with the Law court as a foolish game. With Myuugi waking up now though, she should seriously reconsider that instead of going after harmless little worlds.
Old 2013-02-10, 22:58   Link #729
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I'm curious as to how Temuorin is going to act now that Myuugi's awake.
Old 2013-09-14, 13:23   Link #730
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I've just recently played aselia again (and sorry for necroposting without giving any news ) because of Yumina and watching this series http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm15588923

I didn't realize how interesting this thread discussion was until I read a couple of pages back. Can I ask some questions about it?
1. I thought the main goal for law eternal is to combine all the swords into one? Why is there something like rank 1 sword? I thought rank 1 sword = complete form of sword.. does that mean the combined sword are supposed to be something like rank 0 sword?
2. What's this about sword/shield universe? Does that mean there's something like eien shinken but in the form of shield?
3. ...who's seii?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 00:07   Link #731
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Seii is a Rank 1 Sword. She acts to preserve the balance of the Sword verse by basically countering Narukana. She doesn't seem to care for the Law/Eternal war.

And as for Law Eternals wanting to merge everything together, well, for Temuorin anyway...it seems getting Myuugi's power is a main part of that.
Old 2013-09-16, 13:20   Link #732
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

So far there is no update, right?
Old 2013-09-18, 07:24   Link #733
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
1. I thought the main goal for law eternal is to combine all the swords into one? Why is there something like rank 1 sword? I thought rank 1 sword = complete form of sword.. does that mean the combined sword are supposed to be something like rank 0 sword?
2. What's this about sword/shield universe? Does that mean there's something like eien shinken but in the form of shield?
(1)
In general, Law Eternals willingly (most of the time) follow a main driving desire that belongs to their eien shinkens and that main driving desire is to return to being whole. To make sense of this, you need to know some history. In the beginning, the only thing that existed was a one true primordial shinken. For unknown reasons, that shinken got divided into three. The three divided shinkens became Eigou, Setsuna, and Chouritsu and these three went on to create rank 1-3 shinkens. After that, the rank 1-3 shinkens created rank 4-9 shinkens and untold number of universes on their own. As we learned from EnA, anything composed of mana that's once destroyed/broken will flow back to its original source. This principle is a power at work that's applied to divided/fragmented eien shinkens.

So, basically, to reach their goal, Law Eternals need to destroy all rank 4-9 shinkens, then 1-3, then Eigou, Setsuna, and Chouritsu.

(2)
Actually, I'm not sure calling 天位 as Sword and 地位 as Shield is correct. I can't figure out a translation for either of them, but 鞘 can be translated to Sheath, so that should be right.

Anyways, Eigou, Setsuna, and Chouritsu, aka cosmic balancers, created their own universe, respectively referred: 天位, 地位, and Sheath. Interesting thing here, the mana that composes any rank 1-9 shinken can be traced back to any of the three cosmic balancers because they are the 2nd original source (primordial shinken being 1st, of course). This is why despite being born in 天位 verse, Narukana's mana is from 地位 and why Reimei and Gyouten are under 地位's system, too. Eigou created most of the shinkens we know so far, thus most of the mana out there is from 天位 verse . But curiously enough, all of Tokimi's shinkens were created by Setsuna, so her shinkens belongs to 地位's verse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
So far there is no update, right?
Aroduc finished translating the whole script in the first week of August. Now we are just waiting for editing to be done, at least enough to get a trial out.

Last edited by Zetsuen_no_Myuu; 2013-09-18 at 08:05.
Old 2013-09-20, 08:18   Link #734
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Seii is a Rank 1 Sword. She acts to preserve the balance of the Sword verse by basically countering Narukana. She doesn't seem to care for the Law/Eternal war.

And as for Law Eternals wanting to merge everything together, well, for Temuorin anyway...it seems getting Myuugi's power is a main part of that.
If she doesn't care about the war, then does that mean her sword doesn't care about the origin sword too? I guess when you're at that level your priority will be different than those below you.. Also, what do you mean by 'balance'? I mean what forces that she tries to keep stable?

Also Temuorin is really shaping up to be the main manipulator there

About the law eternal, I remember Ryuutoria somewhat mentioned back in Aselia. I haven't finished Orpha route yet as of my second playthrough now.. but I remember some trivia saying that she's fighting alongside wisdom. Is there some sort of explanation fo this?

Quote:
Aroduc finished translating the whole script in the first week of August. Now we are just waiting for editing to be done, at least enough to get a trial out.
Where did you get that information?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 09:09   Link #735
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
If she doesn't care about the war, then does that mean her sword doesn't care about the origin sword too? I guess when you're at that level your priority will be different than those below you.. Also, what do you mean by 'balance'? I mean what forces that she tries to keep stable?

Also Temuorin is really shaping up to be the main manipulator there

About the law eternal, I remember Ryuutoria somewhat mentioned back in Aselia. I haven't finished Orpha route yet as of my second playthrough now.. but I remember some trivia saying that she's fighting alongside wisdom. Is there some sort of explanation fo this?
Seii IS a sword. Like Narukana. As in she literally is a Tier 1.

Balance because Narukana is powered by Null. Like Nozomu being a Null High Eternal. It's anathema to Mana and whatever that runs on it.

Temuorin is apparently also responsible for Myuugi wiping out the greater portion of her Court and falling into a slumber out of guilt and shock.
Old 2013-09-20, 11:00   Link #736
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

We don't know a whole lot about Seii, much less what her true objectives are. With Rogas' aid, Seii was able to defeat Narukana, thus protected Eigou's verse by countering Narukana's dangerous null mana. That act should seems strange though because Setsuna opposes Eigou and Seii is Setsuna's kin, yet Seii basically helped prevented Eigou's verse from being destroyed.

Iirc, Ryutoria was
Spoiler for ...:

Quote:
Where did you get that information?
In post entry 08/13 at here. You can follow up on the project's updates there.
Old 2013-09-20, 11:36   Link #737
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
We don't know a whole lot about Seii, much less what her true objectives are. With Rogas' aid, Seii was able to defeat Narukana, thus protected Eigou's verse by countering Narukana's dangerous null mana. That act should seems strange though because Setsuna opposes Eigou and Seii is Setsuna's kin, yet Seii basically helped prevented Eigou's verse from being destroyed.
Until I see info stating otherwise I'll just take Seii for her word and that she simply has a superiority complex and a major rod up the ass
Old 2013-09-20, 12:56   Link #738
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
Becaue Null Mana should not be there.

Mana becomes Null and then Null becomes Mana, it is a natural cycle of thing.
But Narukami halt them in an in between stage as a Null Mana, and draws out great power for her own use from the Mana to Null trnasmutational process.
In a simple word, whatever narukami is doing is a huge NO to the cosmic order as a whole.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-26, 06:05   Link #739
Enternal

Wow, I did not know that Arduoc was translating the game (wow, it keeps changing translators) but seriously, he's crazy. If you look at all the stuff that he did (Galaxy Angels -really happy that he worked on that-, Kamidori, and a few others), it's really good quality. It's amazing how he could hack all those games, translate those games, edit the scripts, bug check them, and writes a blog on top of that. He's crazy alright.

Anyways, looks like back to replaying Eien no Aselia and re-spoiling myself Seinarukana. Wonder how much Seinarukana will cost. Probably same price to Aselia are slightly more.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-26, 06:09   Link #740
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

So when exactly in 2014 is a release of the translated version projected for now?

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel