AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-16, 03:43   Link #3101
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
@Jak: I'm sorry
Why do all of us in this board seem to not like Tabane? Nobody in this board seems to like her and at most neutral towards her.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 04:20   Link #3102
Eratas123

@ StratoSpear- I've posted your fight scene with some re-writes so read it if you can. Any idea what'll happen to him after he's caught? I'm afraid I don't know his Childhood friends personality that much.
Old 2011-10-16, 04:38   Link #3103
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Anyway, I have this idea for Stratospear, how about creating a larger armor that can transform into a motorbike ala Megazone23.
For a villian, maybe

It would make Iami look bad if he's piloting a Knightmare-ish mech that can barely match up to an IS. Hence why he has the Minerva instead, somewhat smaller than an IS and yet it has the firepower to annihilate one at the cost of weaker defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero and Meister - Here's Inami's continuation with StratoSpears help. I did some rewrites, tell me what you guys think.

Spoiler:

Status report:

Inami Arisawa- Captured.
Looks fine to me

Poor Inami getting decked by his own childhood friend.

Quote:
Amour is Karon's last name? *Jots down for future use*

Mind if I use them for "SWC"? I've already used a few OC's so far.

Inami- Kamijou Yuu, Ayara Hawa and Talia. L Curious.

Marvelous Maximillian- Karon, Riz, Tio, Celeste and Erika

Irish: Karon and Katsuragi Keiko.

Planning to use Ange Starke for Ichika and maybe Paparazzi-san for Kyuukai.

Do I have your permission?
What's this about?

Quote:
Inami: Fought three Uchiganes before being dope smacked by a bamboo sword.
Tsurugi's personal bamboo sword. She knows how to use it best, hence why she only needed one precise strike to deck the Minerva.

Also, Inami only faced off against TWO Uchiganes. Tsurugi didn't have an IS during that point of time, she just ran up to him, jumps as she whips out her bamboo sword and slams it dead center into the Minerva's helmet.

Quote:
Ichika: Fighting his entire harem
Oh joy

Quote:
@ StratoSpear- I've posted your fight scene with some re-writes so read it if you can. Any idea what'll happen to him after he's caught? I'm afraid I don't know his Childhood friends personality that much.
As I said, it looks fine. Though Inami barely uses "shit" when he's in trouble. Either he goes "Tch!" or something similar.

As for the Aftermath...
Spoiler for Scene:

Last edited by StratoSpear; 2011-10-16 at 04:51.
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 04:58   Link #3104
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
For a villian, maybe

It would make Iami look bad if he's piloting a Knightmare-ish mech that can barely match up to an IS. Hence why he has the Minerva instead, somewhat smaller than an IS and yet it has the firepower to annihilate one at the cost of weaker defense.

Looks fine to me

Poor Inami getting decked by his own childhood friend.

What's this about?

Tsurugi's personal bamboo sword. She knows how to use it best, hence why she only needed one precise strike to deck the Minerva.

Oh joy
Lingyin would be too busy with Ichika to bother with Inami.

To answer some points.

The list I made earlier are the OC's that appeared or will appear to fight or otherwise impede the males.

Maximillian: The five listed OC's are his squad which is forcing him to crossdress.

Inami: The names of the three girls who tried to stop him in the classroom.

Irish: Katsuragi Keiko is the girl he fought in the engine room, while Karon is the one he fights afterwards along with Tatenashi.

For a comparison of the fight, look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7ccHFqQMY4

Ichika: Ange Stark is a genius girl who seems to love helping people only to see them fail, Ichika will likely ask for her help against his harem

BTW- His harem isn't interested in dressing him up. They're interested in the "winner can make the loser do whatever they want" clause

Kyuukai: Paparazzi girl from Canada is interested in the greatest stories so she naturally goes after Kyuukai who's a celebrity.
Old 2011-10-16, 05:05   Link #3105
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I edited my previous post to answer about the aftermath
Old 2011-10-16, 05:09   Link #3106
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
I edited my previous post to answer about the aftermath
Just read it Gotta wonder if he'll look good in that China dress

So far Inami and Octans are detained. Maximillian was captured but Irish busted him out at least temporarily so he's safe for now.

Side note- How good in massaging is he anyway?
Old 2011-10-16, 05:31   Link #3107
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

how `bout let my OC, Koji help the males to escape from the girls?
either fighting them with his special armor nor with insane combat tactic like putting a music while fighting them

it`s one of the 'ghost army'`s tactics

Last edited by Silver-Throne; 2011-10-16 at 05:41.
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 05:39   Link #3108
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
how `bout let my OC, Koji help the males to escape from the girls?
The males are doomed to lose from the get go, the entire schools chasing them and they're outnumbered 100 to 1, they're just trying to make sure they don't go without a fight

How would Koji help them escape though? The girls are already chasing and beating a Former terrorist, a special forces operative, power armor users an engineer who can run REALLY fast and even their own teacher. If those traits don't help them then I don't know what would.
Old 2011-10-16, 05:52   Link #3109
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
The males are doomed to lose from the get go, the entire schools chasing them and they're outnumbered 100 to 1, they're just trying to make sure they don't go without a fight

How would Koji help them escape though? The girls are already chasing and beating a Former terrorist, a special forces operative, power armor users an engineer who can run REALLY fast and even their own teacher. If those traits don't help them then I don't know what would.
btw, he`s wearing his signature balaclava
hmmm, seems you got the point.

I`ll say let him use the smoke grenade and an M40 with tranquilizer
or
1. Use smoke grenade and run
or...

Koji : Please don`t say...

Cross dress

Koji : *facepalm*

3. Remove balaclava and dress as a civilian with an allias Lance Chevalier

Koji : *Grins*Good idea..I hope that Ichika guy won`t recognize me since he used to know me in the past

4. Use Knight armor to knock the girls off

Koji: What! I don`t want to use White Wolf to kill those girls without a good reason dattebayo!

What I know you can rescue the boys if you activate 'Stealth Mode'

Koji : Good idea.but still I don`t like it

Last edited by Silver-Throne; 2011-10-16 at 06:03. Reason: done
Old 2011-10-16, 06:04   Link #3110
Eratas123

Quote:
btw, he`s wearing his signature balaclava
hmmm, seems you got the point.

I`ll say let him use the smoke grenade and an M40 with tranquilizer
or
1. Use smoke grenade and run
or...

Koji : Please don`t say...

Cross dress

Koji : *facepalm*

3. Remove balaclava and dress as a civilian with an allias Lance Chevalier

Koji : *Grins*Good idea..I hope that Ichika guy won`t recognize me since he used to know me in the past

4. Use Knight armor to knock the girls off

Koji: What! I don`t want to use White Wolf to kill those girls without a good reason dattebayo!
I want to add him in but I can't at this point Around half the males have already lost so suddenly putting in a new character would throw everything out of the loop and force me to rewrite everything so far. I wish you told me earlier about your OC.

EDIT: Stealth mode wouldn't work, the IS sensor would see right through it. Irish can get away with the smoke screen because he did a temporary jamming of her sensor with some chaff grenades, even then it would last only 30-60 seconds at most.
Old 2011-10-16, 06:08   Link #3111
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

^^ Sorry about that..just some school issues. Sorry for not contacting you

just make him appear out of the sky piloting his White Wolf armor and makes a nearly flash entrance but fails..
(look at page 154. for his armor.)
Old 2011-10-16, 06:15   Link #3112
Eratas123

Quote:
^^ Sorry about that..just some school issues. Sorry for not contacting you

just make him appear out of the sky piloting his White Wolf armor and makes a nearly flash entrance but fails..
(look at page 154. for his armor.)
I really can't include him at this point. I'd have to rewrite every chapter so he can fit then re-write some scenes to include him. All these POV's take place at nearly the same time so if I re-write him in then he'd arrive after the entire mess is over.
Old 2011-10-16, 06:40   Link #3113
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Red face

^^ Okay.. then.

Spoiler for frst appearance of an Fil-Jap special forces operative??:
Old 2011-10-16, 07:35   Link #3114
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'm waiting for Tabane to show her True Self before I say I like her. Meanwhile, I'll fantasize that under that shrill bunny is a scheming witch warping the world by her own plans.

Also, I so want a Karon, Riz, Tio VS Jet Scranback showdown, though it'll probably go down badly like the Marvel VS DC crossovers.
Old 2011-10-16, 07:42   Link #3115
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I'm waiting for Tabane to show her True Self before I say I like her. Meanwhile, I'll fantasize that under that shrill bunny is a scheming witch warping the world by her own plans.

Also, I so want a Karon, Riz, Tio VS Jet Scranback showdown, though it'll probably go down badly like the Marvel VS DC crossovers.
Tabane herself seems perfectly harmless but the fact that she launched 1200 missiles at a POPULATED city makes her cross over the moral event horizon.

Does Browning not like Max or something? You said that she trolls him a lot.
Old 2011-10-16, 07:46   Link #3116
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'd prefer MaxBrown to be kept at a shiptease level. She'd troll him, and might even get into a few incidents, but nothing concrete. I want to keep his triangle of wrong relations level during this early part of the story.
Old 2011-10-16, 07:50   Link #3117
Eratas123

Quote:
I'd prefer MaxBrown to be kept at a shiptease level. She'd troll him, and might even get into a few incidents, but nothing concrete. I want to keep his triangle of wrong relations level during this early part of the story.
So is Max gonna end up with Karon then? You said he likes her.
Old 2011-10-16, 07:54   Link #3118
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'll think about it when I get there. Right now, I'm just shipteasing everyone with everyone else. Gotta keep the fans fantasizing.
Old 2011-10-16, 08:00   Link #3119
Eratas123

Quote:
I'll think about it when I get there. Right now, I'm just shipteasing everyone with everyone else. Gotta keep the fans fantasizing.
I was hoping for Karon to end up with Irish Just kidding Crossover ships really wouldn't work and Irish would be out of place in your story
Old 2011-10-16, 08:13   Link #3120
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

On the contrary he does. Once I finish redesigning Keiko you'll see why. Though the Irish in my story might be a bit more powerful because of my biase for underdogs and other established fanon technologies.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest