Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-01-01, 18:19   Link #1261
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
Bored, so I'm spewing out more characters from my degenerate mind.

Name: The Infamous root devils, Tsume and Kiba
Home: Negakure
Kekkei Genkai: None

Bio: Tsume and Kiba, were twins from Negakure's lower tier, the pooerest part of Negakure, located at the very bottom roots, where people found it very hard to fend for themselves, let alone others. The twins were looked after from very tender ages, but were soon abandoned by their parents as it became incredible difficult to look after two growing children amidst abject poverty. After the tearful seperation from their mother, the twins vowed to never look back and to take charge of their own destinies. Their staunch determination and their stoic resolute, caused them to rise from the muck and mire that being in the lower tier inevitably brings. They crawled their way up to the top of the lower tier underworld, being joint leaders of the organisation 'Kurotsuchi' or Black Soil. Their foruntes soon changed soon atfer, as they were recruited to join the Bouenkyou-nin, the most prestigious and most powerful group of shinobi in the Hidden village of the Roots. Although they were given this position, they were dissatisfied as they did not see as much action as they believed they would. The twins left their positions in the Bouenkoyou-nin and returned to the slums of the lower tiers, only to find their positions at Kurotsuchi filled. With all the upper tiers looking down on the twins because of their resignation and the lower tiers despising them for leavin, the twins' future seemed bleak. Their fortunes changed, however, when Shingashi Tetsuo came to power. He remembered the twins in his time in the Bouenkyou and admire their ability to not go back on their decisions. He made sure they recieved a top position the Negakure armed forces, as supreme guardians of the Tap Root, the largest root in Negakure and the source of power for the village leaders in times past. The two have continued to serve faithfully up until today.

Character traits and Personality: Both the twins have a wild and rugged appearance matching their personalitites, they care little for anyone, save each other and they seem to show no social respect to anyone, except for Tetsuo, whoa gave them their positions. Outwardly, they appear violent and self-centred only doing anything if it involves violence or if asked by Tetsuo personally. There are some ethics however, that they always adhere to. They believe in mastering your own destiny, so they rarely give orders and are not overtly bossy or manipulating. They also believe, with some kind of twisted logic, that human life is a precious commodity. Despite their love of the fight, they will never step into a battle without being pleaded.

Both Tsume and Kiba are extraordinary weapons experts, their superior stature and strength making it simple to use any weapon of any size, with relative ease. They were given the 'Heavenly Gifted Naginata' their weapon of choice. They are also reknowned throughout the village for their inability to feel pain, a skill the twins developed during their time with the Bouenkyou-nin. The also do not need to communicate verbally, because they have learnt to read each other's body language with expert precision.

Thanks for the positive feedback with Shirohana, glad you all liked it. I'm writing the first few episodes of my fanfic down on paper and I've generally got a decent plot going on, it should be on the TONFA site within a few weeks. Thanks again and if you need me to review anything or give insight on any characters just ask.

Much <3
Wow! I really like these two, maybe you should have them for the reinforcements in my flashback arc eh?

I will be posting chapters 21 & 22 next Friday (or Saturday at the latest) along with some much needed updates. Here are two updates, and one of which is a very interesting character to be receiving an update hmmm?

Kuromeru Igazuchi

Name Meaning: Kuromeru (Darkness) + Igazuchi (Thunder) = "Darkening Thunder"
Origin: Getsugakure
Height: 5’11”
Hair Color: Light Blond/White
Eye Color: Aquamarine
Weapon of Choice: Long Sword, Kurenai no Muramasa (Ketsuki’s), Double Tanto
Jutsu Specialty: Water-Style Ninjutsu
Summoning Contract: Seiryuu the Azure Dragon
Kekkai-Genkai/Trait: Can control large ammounts of water even when away from it.
Spoiler for Do not read if you don't want to spoil yourself:
Tecnhiques:
Low:
A- "Kanashibari no Jutsu" (Lit. Temporary Paralysis Technique)
Description: Kuromeru uses his ANBU training skills to paralyze the enemy and uses take advantage of their handicap to strike them several times with his Katana-Longsword.
B- "Suiton: Mizuhebi no Jutsu" (Lit. Water-Style: Water Serpent)
Description: Kuromeru summons a serpent made entirely of water to hurtle into the enemy, throwing them far back.
C- "Katon: Fenikkusu tai Karasu no Jutsu" (Lit. Fire -Style: Phoenix Vs Crow)
Description: Kuromeru performs seven hand-signs (Boar-Ox-Tiger-Rat-Ox-Boar-Tiger) and sends a burst of flames shaped like an enormous bird hurtling toward the enemy on a gust of wind in the form of a transparent crow.
Mid:
A- "Mizubunshin no Jutsu" (Lit. Water Clone)
Description: Kuromeru summons several Water Clones to attack the enemy, meanwhile the real Kuromeru lands a devastating sneak attack on them.
B- "Muzan" (Lit. Atrocity)
Description: Kuromeru recalls when he killed his victims and powers-up, charging toward the enemy while dragging his longsword across the ground.
C- "Niban-uindo" (Lit. Second Wind)
Description: After surviving a nearly fatal attack, Kuromeru recharges with blue chakra surging about him, he calls his sword and goes berserk on his enemies.
High:
A- "Gyakujou" (Lit. Frenzy)
Description: Kuromeru goes on a rampage, even faster and more accurate than before, creating water clones and striking all over the place with unbridled fury.
B- "Seiryuu no Kuchiyose" (Lit. Art of Summoning: Seiryuu)
Description: Kuromeru summons the Azure Dragon, taught to him by Shima to come out and destroy his enemies.
C- "Suiton: Fukyuu Bafuku no Jutsu" (Lit. Water-Style: Eternal Waterfall)
Description: Kuromeru summons up enormous ammounts of chakra to create a gigantic waterfall, dragging the enemy down to their watery grave.

Paired Techniques with Shima
"Nazogetsu" (Lit. Enigmatic Moon)
Description: Shima casts a Genjutsu making it seem as though it is night time, and warps around the enemy at lightning speed, distracting them from Kuromeru who appears from out of darkness and strikes the enemy with all of his acquired swords.

Ametetsu
Name Meaning: Ame (Rain) + Tetsu (Iron) = "Iron Rainfall"
Origin: Takigakure
Height: Unknown (M)
Weight: Unknown
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: White
Weapon of Choice: Unknown
Jutsu Specialty: Ninjutsu (Camouflage & Espionage) & Genjutsu (Confusion)
Summoning Contract: N/A
Kekkai-Genkai/Trait: Can transform into rain or snow in order to safely infiltrate an area without detection.
Information: Ametetsu hails from the sheltered shinobi village of Amegakure no Sato, and much of his life is shady and unknown. However, it is known that Ametetsu joined Hakumei not long after its initial creation, and was made an oinin due to his natural "fluid" abilities. Ametetsu has a wide variety of jutsu in his repetoir, each being for a different use. While he is rarely if ever seen fighting, he uses one jutsu soley for the purpose of eliminating his victims. So far Ametetsu is the most enigmatic member of Hakumei, not uttering more than short-to-the-point one-liners, and whispering to the Leader.
Techniques:
Rank not specified- "Gyoushuu dzuki Saigen no Jutsu" (Lit. Return to Condensation)
Description: Allows Ametetsu to become vapor and combine with the water particles in order to transfer to another location as a means of espionage.
Rank not specified- "Shuugou Kousuiryou no Jutsu" (Lit. Assembling precipitation)
Description: Allows Ametetsu to return to his physical state through actual rain fall, in which he can spy on his targets without detection.
Rank not specificed- "Chissoku Houwa no Jutsu" (Lit. Suffocating Saturation)
Description: Oneof Ametetsu's few offensive maneuvers; Ametetsu summons a cloud of saturation to evelope around the victim's head, causing them to drown, regardless of the current surroundings.
Rank not specified- "Nemui Kemuri no Jutsu" (Lit. Drowsy Fumes)
Description: Ametetsu uses this technique in order to incapacitate a target, which needs to be captured alive rather than killed. Ametetsu swallows a sleep pellet in order to perform this jutsu.
Rank not specified- "Kori Shinchū no Jutsu" (Lit. Sly Mind Affect)
Description: This Genjutsu causes the victims to walk around in circles for hours, thinking that they are on the right path. Eventually the victim will tire out from hours of walking. Ametetsu uses this technique to prevent spies and other enemies from following Hakumei members to their hideout or Sori-Zou (Warp Statue).
Rank not specified- "Hone-Zairyou Assaku no Jutsu" (Lit. Bone-Material Compression)
Description: This technique allows Ametetsu to breakdown the components of his deceased targets by applying hard water-pressure while deteriorating the corpses with saturation in order to make them unrecognizable if anyone happens to see them.

Last edited by Sakuranbo; 2008-01-02 at 21:26.
Sakuranbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 21:30   Link #1262
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Quote:
Originally Posted by temari_love View Post
It's not really water it's kinda like what Jibouro from the sound ninja 4 used on the leaf ninja,a chakra stealing jutsu.The 'water' is actually her chakra mixed with the water of the river,or any other water,and there are things like static charges that is in the water that steals the chakra from the opponent.Oh gawd I hope it's not over powered....
I get the Whirlpool jutsu now, thanks for the explanation . It may be a bit overpowered for her age, but still it's a good jutsu. write on
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-02, 00:40   Link #1263
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Bored, so I'm spewing out more characters from my degenerate mind.

Name: The Infamous root devils, Tsume and Kiba
Home: Negakure
Kekkei Genkai: None

Bio: Tsume and Kiba, were twins from Negakure's lower tier, the pooerest part of Negakure, located at the very bottom roots, where people found it very hard to fend for themselves, let alone others. The twins were looked after from very tender ages, but were soon abandoned by their parents as it became incredible difficult to look after two growing children amidst abject poverty. After the tearful seperation from their mother, the twins vowed to never look back and to take charge of their own destinies. Their staunch determination and their stoic resolute, caused them to rise from the muck and mire that being in the lower tier inevitably brings. They crawled their way up to the top of the lower tier underworld, being joint leaders of the organisation 'Kurotsuchi' or Black Soil. Their foruntes soon changed soon atfer, as they were recruited to join the Bouenkyou-nin, the most prestigious and most powerful group of shinobi in the Hidden village of the Roots. Although they were given this position, they were dissatisfied as they did not see as much action as they believed they would. The twins left their positions in the Bouenkoyou-nin and returned to the slums of the lower tiers, only to find their positions at Kurotsuchi filled. With all the upper tiers looking down on the twins because of their resignation and the lower tiers despising them for leavin, the twins' future seemed bleak. Their fortunes changed, however, when Shingashi Tetsuo came to power. He remembered the twins in his time in the Bouenkyou and admire their ability to not go back on their decisions. He made sure they recieved a top position the Negakure armed forces, as supreme guardians of the Tap Root, the largest root in Negakure and the source of power for the village leaders in times past. The two have continued to serve faithfully up until today.

Character traits and Personality: Both the twins have a wild and rugged appearance matching their personalitites, they care little for anyone, save each other and they seem to show no social respect to anyone, except for Tetsuo, whoa gave them their positions. Outwardly, they appear violent and self-centred only doing anything if it involves violence or if asked by Tetsuo personally. There are some ethics however, that they always adhere to. They believe in mastering your own destiny, so they rarely give orders and are not overtly bossy or manipulating. They also believe, with some kind of twisted logic, that human life is a precious commodity. Despite their love of the fight, they will never step into a battle without being pleaded.

Both Tsume and Kiba are extraordinary weapons experts, their superior stature and strength making it simple to use any weapon of any size, with relative ease. They were given the 'Heavenly Gifted Naginata' their weapon of choice. They are also reknowned throughout the village for their inability to feel pain, a skill the twins developed during their time with the Bouenkyou-nin. The also do not need to communicate verbally, because they have learnt to read each other's body language with expert precision.

Thanks for the positive feedback with Shirohana, glad you all liked it. I'm writing the first few episodes of my fanfic down on paper and I've generally got a decent plot going on, it should be on the TONFA site within a few weeks. Thanks again and if you need me to review anything or give insight on any characters just ask.

Much <3
Man, two more great characters. Bit by bit, Negakure is being more and more developed. Now that I think of it... might be more developed than over half of the villages in the show...

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 14:16   Link #1264
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
Man, two more great characters. Bit by bit, Negakure is being more and more developed. Now that I think of it... might be more developed than over half of the villages in the show...
Thanks alot DtM! Being in away has given me alot of time to actually think about things, instead of shooting my mouth off about a story that didn't even have any background characters. I've been trying to really beef up Negakure for the fanfic. It's really great to see so many cool characters, I remeber the short period in time when everybody had a 'super shadow dragon technique which could bl0w everyone in koho-kono, the leaf village up!!11' it's cool to see this thread pick up.

Thanks for the advice in the pm Kurayami, I really appreciate it!!! (If I didn't tell you before) I've finally read the all of the new Naruto Raiu you published from no. 12 (yeah I know I was behind!) and I am still a super big fanboy!

Will post the leader of Kurotsuchi, one of Negakure's largest underworld gangs, soon!

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 21:32   Link #1265
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Thanks alot DtM! Being in away has given me alot of time to actually think about things, instead of shooting my mouth off about a story that didn't even have any background characters. I've been trying to really beef up Negakure for the fanfic. It's really great to see so many cool characters, I remeber the short period in time when everybody had a 'super shadow dragon technique which could bl0w everyone in koho-kono, the leaf village up!!11' it's cool to see this thread pick up.

Thanks for the advice in the pm Kurayami, I really appreciate it!!! (If I didn't tell you before) I've finally read the all of the new Naruto Raiu you published from no. 12 (yeah I know I was behind!) and I am still a super big fanboy!

Will post the leader of Kurotsuchi, one of Negakure's largest underworld gangs, soon!
NP, I hope your fanfic comes along okay BTW, I've decided that I want to shift into turbo *ahem* and give you guys some more *breathes deeply*... RAIU! Since SJ takes a 2-week hiatus, once every year I figure that a nice big healthy dosage of Raiu is just what you all need to take your minds off of Itachi...Itachi who? See I'm already sucked into the awesomeness of Raiu

Chapter #21: "Meltdown on the Plains of Frozen Death!"
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...361&chapter=21
The next chapter in the epic "Flashback Arc," where will our favorite three Cloud genin find themselves this time? Well I can tell you...on a snowy mountain.

AND

Chapter #22: "The Limit of Pain:
http://www.narutofic.org/stories.php...r&chapid=25686
The Latest in Mikko, Tanzou, and Hishegami's snow-laden advent. What will become of them once they reach the lush tundra?

Last edited by Sakuranbo; 2008-01-03 at 23:46.
Sakuranbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 01:08   Link #1266
Dan the Man
*Artist

Alright, I wrote 2 chapters of my own story, let me know what you guys think...

Chapter 1 - http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...7259&chapter=1

Chapter 2 - http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...7259&chapter=2

My writing doesn't compare to Kurayami Leader's, of course, but I hope you guys like it!

Old 2008-01-04, 17:41   Link #1267
Temair
Son of Temari

(Note: I do not know any Japanese whatsoever)
Name:Kainiir
Surname:Zazimoki
Kekkai Genkai:Kyagudan (Increased Reaction Time and Speed)
Spirit/Demon:Shark (water element)
Spirit/Demon Effects:Shark Skin (like Kisame) Intense love of water, and better water-style jutsus
Appearance:Constantly wears a red robe/cloak. Wields a large blade he calls "Kemaiju the Crusher".
Jutsus:
Spirit Crushing Jutsu- Causes opponent to become very weary.
Light of a Thousand Souls Jutsu- Allows user to temporaraly store Chakra in inanimate objects. (that doesn't include anything living, but does include clothing)
Strength Returning Jutsu- A jutsu that costs much chakra, but can heal all wounds. (costs less for minor and more for major)

Name:Kayame
Surname:Kyraal (pronounced cuh-rah-ll) (Originally Keioke, he changed it shortly after bcoming a fugitive)
Kekkai Genkai:Kaizune-Kyaal (allows him to shift his insides to any part of his body) (heart in your throut )
{More Later...}

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-01-06 at 20:19. Reason: do not double post
Temair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 23:32   Link #1268
Averex

Name: Nero Hikari(A.K.A. the solar ninja, Ninja of the Sun, the ninja of light, warrior of light)
Clan: Hikari Clan-Specializes in light based jutsu
Kekkei Genkai: photosynthetic skin-Uses the absorbed sunlight as energy to boost his stamina
Group: none
Appearance: Nero has short black spiky hair with silver highlights. He wears sun glasses, a long white coat with a sky blue outlining, a white shirt, and white pants. He also wears gloves and boots of the same color. He has his villages simble on the back of each of his gloves. His villages simble is the sun. He wears a belt instead of a headband. His belt just looks like a longer version of the headband. Nero has a mask similar to Kakashi's except his is white and he only wears it when he uses his most devastating techniques, so he keeps it down most of the time.
Personality: Loving, a leader, enjoys a battle when he thinks he has everything under control, deeply cares for all of his students and his village
Hobbies: training, strolling through the village greeting and talking with the villagers, playing games with the local children who sometimes train with him, growing different flowers and plants.
Battle phrase(s):Be purified by the light!, time to shine!
Bio: Founder and leader of the village hidden in the light. He had a happy childhood with loving parents. Nero but was extremely determined to become the most powerful shinobi by developing his own techniques. As a result he Became chunin at age 10 where he began to develope his light based techniques. By age 14 he became Jonin and began to think about building his own powerful hidden village with loyal followers who would study and learn the light arts under his teachings. By age 20 he had acquired enough followers and resources to begin building his new village. His entire village is surrounded by a huge wall to protect against unwanted visitors. Furthermore, the village is surrounded by a barrier that bends the light around it, making it invisible to the normal field of vision. Only the villagers now how to locate it. He was the first ninja to use light based jutsu. And the youngest to be leader of his own created village.
weapons, techniques, and abilities: Nero's clothing was specifically made to be used with his light based jutsus. His clothing allows him to absorb or reflect light however he wants. His sunglasses are specially made to protect his eyes from his own techniques. His clothing also serves this purpose with his body.
Tera Flare-Nero's most powerful techniques. After absorbing enough light under intense pressure, he then amplifies and releases a flash of light in all directions around him. The light is so intense that it incinerates everything in the area and anyone caught in the blast will go permanently blind unless they are wearing protection. Staring directly at him is impossible. Requires a lot of chakra to keep the light under pressure. A variation of this technique can be used were Nero and all of his Brilliant Clones use the Tera Flare technique all at once but it requires a tremendous amount of light and chakra.
Sunburst-One of Nero's most powerful techniques. An intensified beam of light is fired at the opponent. The power of the blast depends on the amount of light used. The beam can be in deferent sizes.
Scatter Light Burst-A more powerful version of the sunburst. fires beams of light in all directions. The beams can be in deferent sizes.
Light Shield-Creates a barrier of solid light that protects the user from attacks.
Brilliant Clone-One of Nero's most powerful techniques. Nero is able to create shadow clones using a mixture of solid light and chakra. Because of this, not only is the amount of chakra needed to create a shadow clone cut in half, but he can also make his shadow clones much tougher depending on the amount of light he uses to create his shadow clones.
Stealth Cloak-Nero can bend the light around him to become invisible to the normal field of vision. This technique is untested against the Byakugan or Sharingan.
Armor of Light-Nero can solidify the light absorbed into his clothes or his body to create an armor made of solid light. His punches and kicks also become much more powerful. He can even shatter solid rock.
Sun Blades-Nero creates two sharp blades of light. The blades sharpness combined with the heat given off by the blades light, allows it to cut through almost anything. Similar to a high frequency blade.
Shadow Purge-When in darkness Nero builds up his chakra to the point of being visible. He then intensifies the light given of by the chakra allowing him to use his light techniques for a short time in a limited form.
Trick Flash-Reflects light into the opponent's eyes, temporarily blinding them. The user can then either attack or run away.
Sun Blade Storm-One of Nero’s most powerful techniques. Nero jumps into the air and then spins at high speeds launching sharp crescent shaped blades of light in all directions. Nero Requires focus and concentration while using this technique.

Last edited by Averex; 2009-11-20 at 02:04.
Averex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 18:12   Link #1269
kuraixtenshi
music is my life

I've already made up a few characters. So, here's one of them.

Name: Shiro Aisu
Village: Mist
Kekkei Genkai: Same as Haku
Specialties: Ice, Water, Genjutsu
Look: White hair with turquoise bangs on each side of her face. Black dress, designed like Sakura's, with dark blue inside. Wraps above her right knee and below her left. Netting from neck down to waist and down arms to below her elbows. Fingerless gloves, same color as the inside of her dress, up to just above her elbows.
Background: Haku's mom had 2 kids, twins, 1 girl and 1 boy. They kept the boy but gave away the girl because, even as a baby, she was pure evil. They never talked about her. Aisu, the girl, was raised by an abusive family. They sent her to the academy and she killed them just after graduating. Noone knew who killed them. Later she was attacked by a one-of-a-kind creature, which turned her into a type of wolf creature, not a werewolf. She was put on a team and killed them too. Only this time they thought a wild animal had done it. She was then put on Kurenai's team. She wandered off for a while back to the mist village where she met Haku. She found out he was her brother, but they were more like best friends than siblings. When she found out he was killed, she vowed revenge on Kakashi. And noone knows she's evil.
Special Jutsu: Ice Blood Jutsu, only she can do it. It makes it so whatever her blood touches, no matter how big, completely freezes instantly.
Unique Gualities: Because of the attack, she can turn into a white wolf, immune to anything ice, whenever she wants. And she can control how much or what parts changes. She is faster than her brother. And she has a mist demon which gives her vast amounts of chakra and allows her to heal without usung chakra.
Weapons: The ice crystal she wears on a necklace can mold and resize to make numerous things. If water or ice is nearby, she can mold that to make weapons also.
kuraixtenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 14:46   Link #1270
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

HAHA!!! I are officially back, bad grammar and all! It's about damn time I got my computer back from stupid Dell. In any event, I'll have a new character coming in a couple of days, and plenty of feedback for all of that info I missed over the past couple of weeks (I wonder just how many pages it is...)
Old 2008-01-07, 15:28   Link #1271
SamakeHyuuga

Name: Samake Hyuga
Hometown: Konoha
Height: 5'9"
Hair Colour: Silver hair pulled back into Ponytail
Eye Colour: Colourless (see Kekkei Genkai)
Favourite Weapon: Kunai, Shuriken
Fighting Style: Gentle Fist
Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan
Jutsu Speciality: Hakke Rokujūyon Shō (Eight Trigrams, Sixty Four Palms)
Techniques:
Mizu Bunshin No Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
Creates a number of clones, made from water. Each Clone is capable of attacking on its own, yet each is 1/10th the power of the original. A direct hit will cause the clone to revert to water

Suirou No Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)
Creates a large sphere of water, that holds the opponent inside it. The prison is difficult to escape, yet, the drawback is that the user must keep contact with the sphere to keep the prison working.

Suiton Suiryuudan No Jutsu (Water Type, Water Dragon Blast Technique)
Creates a large dragon shape formed from a large amount of spinning water. The dragon form is sent towards your opponent for a powerful attack. This jutsu can only be performed when near a large body of water.

Suiton Daibakufu No Jutsu (Water Type, Explosion Technique)
Sends a large spinning pillar of water towards the opponent. Can only be performed when near a moderately large water source, and uses a large amount of chakra. Its a devastating jutsu.

Hakke Rokujūyon Shō (Eight Trigram, Sixty-Four Palms)
Using a highly advanced form of Byakugan, the user is able to see the Chakra Holes on a person's body, and using the Hyuga Taijutsu Style - closes the Chakra Holes with quick blows, stopping the flow of Chakra through one's body.

Hakke Shou Kaiten (Heavenly Spin)
Another of the 'perfect defense' jutsu types. At the exact moment a blow is landed on the body, large amounts of Chakra are expelled from the Chakra Holes around the body. With that force, his body spins like a top. The combined efforts of the Chakra and the spin, first deflect the attack - then throw the opponent backwards.

Information: Son of main branch of the Hyuuga Household, after spending a short time at the academy samake passed with medium grades, he was put in a group under the supervision of Neji Hyuga, the other two group members are Shun Fujiwara and Miharu Yamashita, Shun is a Genjutsu user, whereas Miharu is the teams Medical Ninja who is being taught by Sakura Haruno

Last edited by SamakeHyuuga; 2008-01-10 at 12:43.
SamakeHyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 16:12   Link #1272
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Okay...part one of what seems like it will be a 3-part post (there are so many characters):

@Adediran: Glad to see you're back. Also, I really enjoy your characters. I especially enjoy the poison specialist, as it's a technique set we see so little of, especially in that regard. Sure the puppet masters use poison, but we've never really seen anyone use it as a technique derived directly from their body. Very cool, keep it up.

@Dan the Man: Sweet! Good to see the Negakure story getting off the ground. The first two chapters were really cool, and I'm definitely looking forward to what's coming.

@KurayamiLeader: How could you do that to me!?!?! What a cliffhanger for the next chapter (I almost broke my computer desk with aggressive excitement)! I really like where the story is going, it seems like it's going to be getting more and more intense, which it always exciting. Keep it coming, it's only getting better.

Part 2 of this exceedingly long post will be coming tomorrow. I tried to put it all in one post, but after reading about half of the posts I missed over the past couple weeks, I started to get a headache from all of the information.
Old 2008-01-07, 16:46   Link #1273
The_Dark_One
Homless Shadow

Hey, I've now started my own Series: "Naruto Enru"- here is the prologue and first chapter.

Prologue: Entering! Katoso Shunin!
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...ze=0&chapter=1

Chapter One: Surprise! A New Comrade!
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...ze=0&chapter=2

Read them please, and tell me what you think!
The_Dark_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 20:45   Link #1274
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
Alright, I wrote 2 chapters of my own story, let me know what you guys think...

Chapter 1 - http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...7259&chapter=1

Chapter 2 - http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...7259&chapter=2

My writing doesn't compare to Kurayami Leader's, of course, but I hope you guys like it!
Well I'm no Anne Rice, I like your two chapters you have written thus far. The descriptions are well detailed and the personality of Kei reminds me of someone...

@Katoso: Your story is wonderful so far! I especially enjoyed the character in white, you've detailed the white cloaked person very nicely and generates a perfect image in one's mind. Keep it up!
Old 2008-01-08, 00:54   Link #1275
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
@Dan the Man: Sweet! Good to see the Negakure story getting off the ground. The first two chapters were really cool, and I'm definitely looking forward to what's coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
Well I'm no Anne Rice, I like your two chapters you have written thus far. The descriptions are well detailed and the personality of Kei reminds me of someone...
Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it. I'm a slow writer, so I won't be posting chapters as quickly as Kurayami Leader, but I'll be sure to keep them coming.

Old 2008-01-08, 01:34   Link #1276
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
Name: Pitomaru Panochon
Village: Hidden Mist
Well Pitomaru lost his legs and one arm during a war so hes pretty much fucked up he uses a skateaboard to move and his good arm...
His father was a very skilled ninja who died protecting his country while hes mother is a one-legged prostitute who still roams the village at night...
He can perform seals with just one hand very quickly and can manipulate his chakra impressively...although his taijutsu sucks obviously he trains very hard daily until he faints...
He also has a strange lung disease that makes him lose his breath very regularly and thats why he is still in the academy....but he will never surrender...
(well ill continue later and upload a pic of him) currently i have these two designs

Last edited by CeDeR; 2008-01-08 at 01:54.
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 02:30   Link #1277
The_Dark_One
Homless Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
@Katoso: Your story is wonderful so far! I especially enjoyed the character in white, you've detailed the white cloaked person very nicely and generates a perfect image in one's mind. Keep it up!
thanks!
The_Dark_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 16:10   Link #1278
Akamaru Pup

Here's my new character....

First name - Chikara (means "strength")
Last name - Shirotora (means "white tiger")
Village - Village of the Snow
Age - 13
Birthday - May 29, 1994
Gender - Female
Description
~eyes - gray blue
~hair - black
~hight - 5' 4"
~weight - 97 lbs.
Additional - Has a pet white tiger named Kaonajimi (means "friend") who is her best friend. She is always by her side and is her strongest weapon in battle. Chikara has had Kaonajimi since she was a kitten so she can trust her completely.
(She can ride on her back for fast transportation. lol)
Special jutsu - Like Sasuke's (I forget the name) fire breathing technique, but instead she blows out freezing wind, ice, and snow.
~ Upside - Can freeze most attacks, enimies, and weapons in their tracks.
~ Downside - Has yet to perfect this jutsu and does not have the best aim. Uses up a lot of her chakra so she is only able to use it once or twice in battle. Works best in cold climates or snowstorms.

Hah best I could do lol but I think she isn't all that bad.
Akamaru Pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 17:20   Link #1279
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Nice stuff dude
Arthas1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 23:47   Link #1280
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Name: Zaku Hyuga
Birthday: December 16
Height: 5' 8''
Weight: 155 lbs
Hair: brown, cut short
Eyes: Gray
Clothing: light short sleeved black shirt and black shorts
Academy Graduation: 14
Chuunin Exam: 15
Special Jounin Selection: N/A
Jounin Selection: N/A
Village: Leaf village
Weapons: Shuriken, flashlight, mirror, food pills, multi tool, scissors, Hyuga Gentle Fist Style shuriken
Fighting Style: Gentle Fist
Jutsu: "Clone Jutsu" Creates multiple clones to use as decoys against opponent.

"Transformation" After performing the proper handseals the user can take on the form of the opponent.

"Substitution Jutsu" The user replaces himself with another object to protect himself.

"8 Trigrams, 64 Palms" The user hit the opponent in a sequence of 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, then 64 hits hitting the opponents chakra points, causing their chakra flow to either be blocked or better released.

"8 Trigrams, Rotation" Using the 8 Trigrams of vision the Hyuga user rotates in an 360 degree spin deflecting all attacks.

"Byakugan" A bloodlin trait found only in the Hyuga clan. After activation the user can see anything within the 8 Trigrams of vision, including the opponents chakra network.

"Nindog Summoning Jutsu" The user performs the handseals and summons his ninja canine companion Tiger to help him in battle.

"Hyuga Shuriken Claw Barrage" By placing the Hyuga Gentle Fist Style shuriken between his fingers he can use the Hyuga Gentle Fist Style through the shuriken allowing him to rip apart the flesh and chakra network of the opponent.

"Mystical Palm Technique" After activation the user's hand glows green surrounded with chakra. By placing the hand over a wound the user can heal the wound.

About the Character: Zaku Hyuga a member of the Branch Family of the Hyuga clan was put into the ninja academy at the age of 6 after begging and pleading and was finally allowed to do so because his parents had served the Main Branch well, protecting it. Although Zaku despises the seal on his forhead, he does not share the same beliefs as Neji Hyuga and beleives that he can make his own destiny. Zaku did not graduate from the academy until he was 14 due to that fact that he trained more developing his unique Hyuga fighting style with the Hyuga Gentle Fist Style shuriken and could not perform the "Clone Jutsu" well enough to pass. The "Clone Jutsu" remains to this day Zaku's weakest jutsu. Zaku received his dog Tiger at the age of 9 from his parents. Zaku made a contract with Tiger so that Tiger could be summoned into battle whenever he was needed. When Zaku graduated he was placed on a team with Shinabaru Nara and Mizuki Hiroshi. Shinabaru and Zaku work well together combining their Nara and Hyuga style jutsus to cripple their opponents. Mizuki and Zaku don't get along quite so well as Zaku and Shinabaru. Although all three ninja grew up together Zaku and Mizuki look at each other as brother and sister, the kind that fight that is. After Zaku was promoted to Chuunin he began his training to be the medical nin of his team, believing that his Byakugan's abilities would make him the best candidate for the job. Zaku sees himself as the leader of his team, under his Jounin sensei of course, and wishes to be able to protect his teamates to the fullest extent, even if that means his life.

Well this is the rough idea of my character. I will add more jutsus and information about the character later. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by Zaku Hyuga; 2008-01-10 at 08:52.
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote