4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.61%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 1.82%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-12-28, 04:34   Link #101
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Now now now that's our classic batle but honestly that's totally reckless, crazy, chaotic and one missed step would cause their life but I LOVE IT 10/10 without no doubt

GN bits plus the transam holoscreen is awesome . Aww man cherudim kit here I go. Sumeragi proven to be the best again while Lindt is

Love this episode to death and it seems the next episode would be really intense too. Arrrrgghhhg two weeks break

PS: kataron prove to be a pretty good distraction , eventhough they're being slaughter left and right
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 04:36   Link #102
ElldenStorm

1 week break apparently. It's skipping only one. Next episode airs January 11th I think?
ElldenStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 04:38   Link #103
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

oh I thoght that it would be two week
Old 2008-12-28, 04:43   Link #104
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Gundam 00 special?? LIke a recap ep?
Old 2008-12-28, 04:46   Link #105
AnymX

No it will be some special program like it was with Cood Geass. Not animated special or something...
Old 2008-12-28, 05:07   Link #106
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Saji was in the Ptolemy the whole time, and the 00 Raiser was launched whole, without transformation/docking.

Also...

Spoiler for Holoscreen:
Man they really are drawing inspiration from the V2 Gundam. First a Minovsky Drive like system and now a snazzy targeting system. Not as cool as the eye thing the V2 has but somehow reminiscent.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 05:09   Link #107
Slick_rick

Wow. Was what Sumeragi asked of Marie this episode to use her quantum brainwaves to sense when the MM was going to be fired at them so they could then use the trans-am on Arios right after??? Talk about making use of everyone's abilities. Sumeragi's planning was definitely the star of this episode.

Last edited by Slick_rick; 2008-12-28 at 05:19.
Slick_rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 05:17   Link #108
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Now that I think about it don't you guys think that kataron plan trying to use missile to destroy memento mori would be pretty much useless? since It need seravee Transam Hyper burst canon to scratch that thing. combine with GN missile to give it more crack. I'd say that thing pretty tough
Old 2008-12-28, 05:50   Link #109
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
lindt is dead?
Old 2008-12-28, 06:07   Link #110
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
Now now now that's our classic batle but honestly that's totally reckless, crazy, chaotic and one missed step would cause their life but I LOVE IT 10/10 without no doubt

GN bits plus the transam holoscreen is awesome . Aww man cherudim kit here I go. Sumeragi proven to be the best again while Lindt is

Love this episode to death and it seems the next episode would be really intense too. Arrrrgghhhg two weeks break

PS: kataron prove to be a pretty good distraction , eventhough they're being slaughter left and right

The Katharon would be much more useful if they strap a couple on to the gundams, and the rest to the ship as armor, because they FUCKING SUCK.

I know their cannon fodder but they have to be the worse fighters I have ever seen in a mecha series, the idiot trio from Overman King Gainer could at least hit something. These guys make the Britannians look like Zeon.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 06:14   Link #111
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

Grrr Finally able to watch this episode stream sucks and raw never come out haaah

As I suspected super intense episode to the max , Sumeragi and Lockon really take the glory this time (man love that GN Bits and the sniping scene)

Kataron pretty much useless. They put a fight alright but I don't see them shoot even a single A-Laws unit. In fact A-Laws pilot quite suprise me this time since they're capable of breakthrough the kataron formation and destroy a spaceship singlehandedly (definitely a really high quality grunt you got here) .

Ah sumeragi. she really took me this time around totally reckless plan but effective at the same time. And the sweet backstab done by neena. Oh girl do that more often It would be boring if only wang did it.

Lindt ......... as I suspected sumeragi defeat you in term of battle tactic. he just doesn't learn (trans-am ptolemy) and too arrogant. that's the consequnces.

Incredible Gn-Bits love it and Lyle shooting scene. Hmm I guess ptolemy crew started to accept him as "Lockon Stratos"

Intense episode incredible fight and love that Neena smile at the last scene. Solid 10/10 .

PS: who is that new guy? Cataron leader? why is he meeting sergei? I smell Coup d'état in the future episode
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 06:16   Link #112
Charred Knight

Considering how useless Katharon is, I don't know why anyone would want a meeting with them. My feeling is since Katharon probably doesn't have much of a fighting force, than this new group will show up and show their amazing ability to explode.
Old 2008-12-28, 06:17   Link #113
Halibel-sama
Tres Espada

I guess people don't take into consideration that Katharon is pretty much technologically disadvantaged that their weapons aren't going to severely damage GN powered machines, no matter how many times they hit them.
Halibel-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 06:18   Link #114
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I think Sergei referred to the new person as a superior... and also along the lines of "long time no see". If he's from Katharon, he's definitely someone powerful.

Also, I think he also referred to Sergei by his nickname "Wild Bear of Russia".

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 06:19   Link #115
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halibel-sama View Post
I guess people don't take into consideration that Katharon is pretty much technologically disadvantaged that their weapons aren't going to severely damage GN powered machines, no matter how many times they hit them.
Which is why I suggested the armor idea, its a whole lot better than seeing a group whose sole focus was to get Saji to join up, and to be used for their amazing ability to explode.

About the episode itself, it was nice to see someone other than Setsuna do something for once, and hopefully Lindt is dead because he was also useless.
Old 2008-12-28, 06:22   Link #116
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Rough point summary of the episode:

Spoiler for Episode Summary:

Blog by same poster with Summary and Screenshots

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 06:28   Link #117
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I didn't want Lindt to die just yet.
Old 2008-12-28, 06:31   Link #118
Kelrys
Same old same

Send a message via AIM to Kelrys Send a message via MSN to Kelrys
What are his last words?
Kelrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 06:36   Link #119
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I didn't want Lindt to die just yet.
Why?

The man was completely worthless.

The only people competent enough to take on Celestial Being is Ali and Mr. Bushido.
Old 2008-12-28, 06:40   Link #120
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
I'd say that Mannequin is pretty competent, actually. It's just she doesn't have much in terms of adequate forces to use in battle. I mean, Patrick is brilliant in real time tactics but that's off-set by the fact he doesn't take battle seriously enough, is clumsy and acts like a child.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote