AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2021-01-26, 07:18   Link #3401
kiak666

New form for Saber and Saikou leaked:

Spoiler for New Forms:
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-14, 22:03   Link #3402
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I guess current arc really love to made Touma suffers in one way or another.

Obtain Dragonic Knight -> Kento fall into coma ->
Defeat Calibur -> Suspected as potential traitor ->
Allied with Saikou -> Effectively on Logos wanted list ->
Regain Daishinji trust -> Civilians been missing and "used" to create stockpile of books regardless of its quality

I really questioned what is Logos doing and if the three general Megid are former Logos member like Daichi as well that would explain their fast and (almost) unhindered realization of plan now.

- Life is simple, that's why it became complicated. -
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-15, 06:51   Link #3403
B214

What if the Megid General are the original Saber, Blades & Espada.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-15, 08:10   Link #3404
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm so bored with Saber. Thankfully, it looks like something interesting will happen next episode.

I really hope they're going to flesh out the villain because they're completely flat. My interest dropped pretty much when Calibur died.
Old 2021-02-15, 12:32   Link #3405
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I found Saber in more enjoyable side, it may not throwing a lot of cool stuff like Zero One but they compensate it with arching mystery that I hope its not repeating Ghost mistake.
My gripe about Saber is the narrative; a lot of character need to be available to give proper closure about the mystery and they have to juggle the schedule under Covid restriction again after solid closing of Calibur arc.

Kinda sad magical-theme Rider seems to bound to schedule problem.
After Koyomi (KR Wizard) actress conflicting schedule caused Wizard writing need to be modified, Saber has this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
What if the Megid General are the original Saber, Blades & Espada.
That would be neat. After all, Saber, Blades and Espada are Beast, Animal and Hero respectively; considering their leitmotif, its possible they're the original swordsmen.

Old 2021-02-15, 13:02   Link #3406
iko_uwais

http://lp.tokusatsu-fc.jp/news/2864404f5

The Buster spin off manga will focus on Ryo during his high school days.

Synopsis:

"Ryo Ogami is the strongest high school fighter who is idolized by the deliquents of the Showa era. But somehow, despite all his bravado, he is unable to defy his childhood friend, Haruka Kiriya, who is also the student council president. Perhaps, there is a faint trace of love between them ... One day, when he goes to buy his favorite cola, he notices that the cola is sold out and instead, a square-like thing falls out of the vending machine. It was the wonder ride book "Genbu Shinwa"."

So, we will finally see Sora's mom and there's also the fact that Ryo became a swordsman by accident. Somehow, I'm actually more interested in this than the main series.

Also, another Sentai alumni will be joining Saber. Sohma Keisuke, best known for playing Genta / Shinken Gold, will be playing a currently unnamed soldier from Southern Base.

https://twitter.com/saber_toei/statu...169359876?s=08

and lastly, the Kamen Rider Saber and Zero One movies dvd and blu ray will be sold together as one package on 21st April.

Last edited by iko_uwais; 2021-02-23 at 03:58.
iko_uwais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-21, 10:11   Link #3407
justavisitor

So many questions, who is the current master? If we have the current master, then what happens to the old one? Who is the guy opening the door for our hero? How can the bad guy get the book so easily?

And also, a common theme of the kamen rider these days: an uncontrollable beast form. Enjoy it while it lasts, it will be watered down once the MC can control it XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-21, 18:03   Link #3408
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
So many questions, who is the current master? If we have the current master, then what happens to the old one? Who is the guy opening the door for our hero? How can the bad guy get the book so easily?

And also, a common theme of the kamen rider these days: an uncontrollable beast form. Enjoy it while it lasts, it will be watered down once the MC can control it XD
We don't know. He probably just died, either in battle or of old age. The master's crony. He got it because the master let him.

Master Logos clearly has an agenda.
Old 2021-02-21, 20:58   Link #3409
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Welp, that's interesting.

Ryo is not blind about Logos, he tread carefully between helping Touma and doing Logos order.

Storious is said to be one of the original swordsmen.
I guess that confirms the last three seiken are belong to Megid generals albeit it kinda raise question of what happened to them if that true as so far only Storious operate with logic compare to the other two.

Primitive Dragon is great, its unique in how instead of pure rage form its more of injecting user with beast persona; love how it looks confused on how to use the sword and finally get the basic after using a finisher. Hopefully they able to deliver it right in future as so far IMO the only proper berserker form in both lore and presentation are Ultimate Kuuga, Putotyra OOO and Build Hazard.

Old 2021-02-22, 15:33   Link #3410
justavisitor

any chance the current master assassinated the old one, like saint seiya??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2021-02-23, 09:09   Link #3411
kiak666

Guess who's our next Rider:

Spoiler for Upcoming Saber Spoiler:

Last edited by kiak666; 2021-02-23 at 09:45.
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-23, 10:04   Link #3412
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Welp, that's interesting.

Ryo is not blind about Logos, he tread carefully between helping Touma and doing Logos order.

Storious is said to be one of the original swordsmen.
I guess that confirms the last three seiken are belong to Megid generals albeit it kinda raise question of what happened to them if that true as so far only Storious operate with logic compare to the other two.

Primitive Dragon is great, its unique in how instead of pure rage form its more of injecting user with beast persona; love how it looks confused on how to use the sword and finally get the basic after using a finisher. Hopefully they able to deliver it right in future as so far IMO the only proper berserker form in both lore and presentation are Ultimate Kuuga, Putotyra OOO and Build Hazard.
If you're referring to the 3 additional swords silhouettes from earlier episode, 1 of the silhouette is the movie rider sword, though that makes one wonder if the movie rider will play a role in the TV series. But either way, it's only 2 swords left.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-24, 02:24   Link #3413
iko_uwais

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2021-02-28, 20:56   Link #3414
justavisitor

better put it into spoiler, because it is important
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2021-02-28, 21:27   Link #3415
iko_uwais

Just read the Buster spin off manga set during Ryo's high school days

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2021-03-01, 05:32   Link #3416
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

#toomanytraitors

Tassel, Reika and Logos Master, each with their own agenda. LOL.
At least Ryo get it right by questioning how the hell a Megid general able to infiltrate structure that only Logos Master can enter.
This pretty much leaving Rintaro, who has the deepest attachment to SoL, as the last to support Touma given how they've been rotating second Rider around him.

A wild Calibur appears and writing staff surprisingly release explanation to lore about Primitive Dragon origins.

Primitive Dragon is made from corpse of first dragon. Once upon the time, there was era when human and dragon lived in peace; the first dragon went into slumber.
When it awaken, turned out dragons been treated as enemy of mankind, human hunting dragons as they perceived them as monster. First dragon then travelling around the world to find other dragons that may survive but until it corpse rotted, the first dragon never found other dragons.

As we saw Legiel "absorb knowledge", I guess its implied the first dragon corpse is "salvaged" to create Primitive Dragon.
Considering that, probably we will see importance of Brave and Jaaku Dragon, also their connection with Sword of Arthur afterwards.

Old 2021-03-01, 12:42   Link #3417
justavisitor

I assume staff release this info on their twitters?
(Btw, where do the jpn kamen rider fans gather ? Don't mind to read it with google translate XD)

But the back story is great if it's true, and I can see so much potential here from the back story
Old 2021-03-01, 19:38   Link #3418
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The new Calibur is totally Kento, right?
Old 2021-03-02, 08:02   Link #3419
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Looks like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I assume staff release this info on their twitters?
(Btw, where do the jpn kamen rider fans gather ? Don't mind to read it with google translate XD)

But the back story is great if it's true, and I can see so much potential here from the back story
Its on official site, right after said episode broadcast:

https://www.kamen-rider-official.com/saber/25

Well, I don't know much about where Japanese KR fans gathered but if Twitter you have to dig through actor, actress and staff name that credited on OP although not everyday you can found "unique" news from them like Koyomi actress scheduling that lead to change on Wizard writing, Rabbit Dragon damaged suit that lead to CG usage during Build finale or Grand Zi-O leaked jingle.

Old 2021-03-08, 17:53   Link #3420
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Kento has gone full edgy.

Reika seems too OP, but I'm not going to complain about a female rider being strong.

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu