Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-10-18, 05:34   Link #241
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai Feng View Post
Oh man Chizuru was a blast. I liked how she switches from an oneesan to an osan at times.
Yeah, though it's a shame she'll just be a character who makes random appearances from time to time. She's lots of lots of fun though.

Really like where this drama is headed. Because of that, the humor and the cast, i'm enjoying this show the most from the new season.
Old 2009-10-18, 05:55   Link #242
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Still waiting for that one anime that would choose such an unconventional hookup like Chizuru instead of the stereotypical, school crush. I bet school crushes win 90%+ of the times. Easily.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 12:18   Link #243
LKK

Episode 3.

Childhood friend may have toned down her hideous make-up, but I'm still don't like her personality. It could use some toning down as well.

The mail lady was an intriguing mixture of open knowing sexuality and naivety. An unusual combination but a fun one. Of the growing harem, she's the most fun to watch so far.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 03:39   Link #244
jomblo07

haha, i am very happy cuz here there are so many kanako supporter

kanako ftw
jomblo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 05:04   Link #245
Ansalem
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo07 View Post

kanako ftw
Kaede must win. She is full of cute. Who can resist her stray standing-up strand of hair?!
Ansalem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 05:17   Link #246
jomblo07

kaede facial expressions are too plain, contrary to kanako which are priceless

and IMO kaede is a little bit envy with kana who can express her feelings openly
Old 2009-10-20, 05:42   Link #247
golthin

Quote:

kanako ftw
Unfortunately, she will have a hard time ahead of her.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 10:49   Link #248
Wrath88
Kissing...

Maa... I just wonder if having Chizuru as a sis would lead to therapy, or whether she would get flustered if you profess love for her. Fun ep, ep 3.
Old 2009-10-20, 11:22   Link #249
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Maa... I just wonder if having Chizuru as a sis would lead to therapy, or whether she would get flustered if you profess love for her. Fun ep, ep 3.
Nah, she'd turn you into a siscon and she'd love every part of it.
Old 2009-10-20, 11:51   Link #250
velvet nightmare

is the mail lady part of the main cast? or a one time misunderstanding kind of deal
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 12:04   Link #251
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
is the mail lady part of the main cast? or a one time misunderstanding kind of deal
In the manga, she appears in 4 chapters out of 24 that are out, and 3 chapters are all about her.
Old 2009-10-20, 14:28   Link #252
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
kaede facial expressions are too plain, contrary to kanako which are priceless
The plainness is good. Overdoing facial expressions can only be so funny until you see one for the nth time. (^^)b

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 16:10   Link #253
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
Still waiting for that one anime that would choose such an unconventional hookup like Chizuru instead of the stereotypical, school crush. I bet school crushes win 90%+ of the times. Easily.
Your not the only one a certain someone had my vote right from the get go and it was not the school crush
Old 2009-10-21, 11:27   Link #254
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think this is for episode.2 spoiler for those who hasn't seen Nyan Koi yet

Spoiler for Neko and Maido's:
Old 2009-10-21, 12:13   Link #255
jomblo07

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
The plainness is good. Overdoing facial expressions can only be so funny until you see one for the nth time. (^^)b
hahaha not when everytime she get jealous and beat the hell out of junpei

but when she unconsciously shows her true affections junpei...

never get tired of it , and imo kaede envy it....
Old 2009-10-22, 08:05   Link #256
Moci
just an ordinary alien...

Send a message via MSN to Moci
Kanako the best, but i liked the mail woman too! Very funny person, and cute (not this postal uniform). fantasy on: Mail woman in maid clothes? Hmm... that will be good! fantasy off
Old 2009-10-22, 12:48   Link #257
zibi88

ahh I'm soo waiting for a DVD uncensored episode 4 XDXD.... anyway they changed some things here.... like Kanako haveing strange yet funny imagination (of jumpei kneeling down to her [he could have some good view on her panties on that scene] with cats surounding ^^)... and the bath scene... well in manga they were eating dinner than takeing baths....

anyway Kanako all the way.... since kanako really loves jumpei but has no guts to express her feeling naturally (when she wants she does something violent nature ^^ but she is trying at least)...... in the bath scene it seems she was the one that was kind and kinda shared mostly some information with Keade about Jumpei (maybe their relantionship beign only childhood friends and not going out or something of taht sort... guees need to see Raw to see what they are talking about)

so for me Kanako should end up with Jumpei at the end... she really loves him... and took care of him in childhood days... even after beign violent both still are close and both can smile together at that moments.... she understand general situation surroundign jumpei... while Keade is just pure air-head... she wont understand a damn thing if someone wont tell her about it.... by knowing how manga's are build Kanako doesnt have much of a chance (since like allways the main girl will win in this case Keade... and mostly on some point Kanako will abondon her hope to get jumpeis love for her.... and will change to support jumpei to get with keade becouse kanako is kind in heart)

but still there are 8ep left :P so I wont drop my hope so fast ^^ hmmm it seems next episode will be about ammusment park.... but I wonder when we will get the Kanako scene of tryingto kiss jumpei when he was sleeping [the sick/ill jumpei chapter...]............yeah I'm Kanako fan ^^

Well normaly in many animes/mangas a pure Tsudare girl has very low chance to end up with main char when there is other shy girl.... so this is why I want kanako to win ^^ to break this damn rule and make the main char end upwith a tsudare char. ^^......... so I hope that Keade wont be a bitch and wont jump in when knowing Kanako's feelings towards jumpei.... if she is a good girl she will drop her trying :P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 13:48   Link #258
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but still there are 8ep left :P so I wont drop my hope so fast ^^ hmmm it seems next episode will be about ammusment park.... but I wonder when we will get the Kanako scene of tryingto kiss jumpei when he was sleeping [the sick/ill jumpei chapter...]............yeah I'm Kanako fan ^^
Where do you get that they plan only 13 episodes? They are doing one episode per chapter right now.
Old 2009-10-22, 14:31   Link #259
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Where do you get that they plan only 13 episodes? They are doing one episode per chapter right now.
nah each episode is like made from 2-3chapters.... currently ep4 felt like was made from 3chapters....... the challange letter os that sempai (dark haired girl who looks like a guy)... later they bring her to her home [yakuza home :P]... and last chapter that was compressed in this is the chapter where jumpei notices that he is a she (breast touch... and the thounder's and fear from them).... and like in manga it ends with the sempai sitting close to jumpei durring school lesseons...

so no this episode was made from 3 chapters.... well they change some things compared to manga but well you cant have anything.... at least they are keeping the plot on the same rails like the manga (with some changes on some parts.... like bath and not dinner and few more differances)

I have to see the raw so I could say how many chapters next episode might cover... the 100% is the ammusment park chapter.... but what with that.... I doubt they will make the jumpei sick chapter in it.... it might happen in ep6 (after the story from ep5...).................... time will show ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 15:00   Link #260
Estelvice

Just watched episode 3. LOL. That was hilarious. Mizuno's landing and slapping scene were really funny.

That college student was also amusing. I hope we get to see more of her perverted side from here on.

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural