Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-31, 18:07   Link #1
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Question Questions for bisexuals

Terms of Agreement: By posting in this thread you agree not to turn it into a flame war like so many other sexually-oriented threads on this forum.

Ok, so I just (finally) found an apartment and a roommate for next year! *pachi pachi pachi* My roommate (who is female, and I am a male) told me that she's bisexual yesterday, and I've never really had any close bisexual friends, so I'm kinda curious as to what it means to be bisexual. Do bisexual females date lesbians or only other bisexual females? Do they get freaky with both guys and girls at the same time? Holy crap, am I going to come home one day and find my roommate making out with another girl on the couch? That would be freakin.....SWEET!!! A whole new set of sexual misadventures awaits me! *puts on pirate hat* Arrgggg!!

(this really is a serious post)
Old 2004-07-31, 18:11   Link #2
Jpizzle
kawaii.. I guess

you're clueless
Old 2004-07-31, 18:17   Link #3
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpizzle
you're clueless
Thanks. I try.
Old 2004-07-31, 18:18   Link #4
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpizzle
you're clueless
I agree. No, really, it means that your roomie will be attracted to both guys and girls. Not necessarily at the same time.

You may come home one day and find your roomie hittin' it with another girl. It is just as probable that you will come home and find your roomie with a guy. It is far more probable that such activities will be placed where you can't see them, regardless of being a FF or MF combo.
Old 2004-07-31, 18:24   Link #5
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
Terms of Agreement: By posting in this thread you agree not to turn it into a flame war like so many other sexually-oriented threads on this forum.

Ok, so I just (finally) found an apartment and a roommate for next year! *pachi pachi pachi* My roommate (who is female, and I am a male) told me that she's bisexual yesterday, and I've never really had any close bisexual friends, so I'm kinda curious as to what it means to be bisexual. Do bisexual females date lesbians or only other bisexual females? Do they get freaky with both guys and girls at the same time? Holy crap, am I going to come home one day and find my roommate making out with another girl on the couch? That would be freakin.....SWEET!!! A whole new set of sexual misadventures awaits me! *puts on pirate hat* Arrgggg!!

Since I am a Bi guy, I can tell you this.......Yes, she may be with a guy or a girl, or maybe even both
But in your case its all good because you seem to be a straight guy, so either way you're gonna see some pussy!
But the question is......
Is she sexy? Or is she a hound?............OHWOOOOOO!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots

Last edited by shinobi_shay; 2004-07-31 at 19:43.
Old 2004-07-31, 18:28   Link #6
Harogenki
Victim of Zeta Reticulins

Send a message via AIM to Harogenki
Quote:

Jeez man keep your pants on -_-
Old 2004-07-31, 18:34   Link #7
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Well it doesn't matter if the girl your roomie is interested in/dating is homosexual or bisexual. Just like the guys I get interested in can be bisexual or homosxual, where as the girls can be bisexual or straight. Or then I'll fall for a straight guy/homosexual girl and be all sad.
I think that the other guestions were already answered...

Last edited by SanttuH; 2004-07-31 at 18:57.
Old 2004-07-31, 18:49   Link #8
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanttuH
Well it doesn't matter if the girl she is interested in/dating is homosexual or bisexual. Just like the guys I get interesed can be bisexual or homosxual, where as the girls can be bisexual or straight. Or then I'll fall for a straight guy/homosexual girl and be all sad.
I think that the other guestions were already answered...
Wth does that mean?
Old 2004-07-31, 18:52   Link #9
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harogenki
Wth does that mean?
hahaha, I thought the exact same thing when I read that
Other people have already answered the question, so nothing more can be said really...
No, I'm not bisexual...(don't know why I said that, but heck...who cares right?)
Old 2004-07-31, 18:53   Link #10
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrodeath
hahaha, I thought the exact same thing when I read that
Other people have already answered the question, so nothing more can be said really...
No, I'm not bisexual...(don't know why I said that, but heck...who cares right?)
Neither am I im straight and proud of it lol yea i got the last part about whats been said but the rest seemed like poor-english ramblings or something
Old 2004-07-31, 18:59   Link #11
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Red face

Quote:
so I'm kinda curious as to what it means to be bisexual.
Here's a crazy idea for you: How about you ask your room mate ?
Quote:
Do bisexual females date lesbians or only other bisexual females?
It would depend on the people involved surly -- her/his individual preferences. As I understand it: bisexuality in it's purest most balanced form is an indifference to the gender of your romantic/sexual partners -- it doesn't dictate what sexual orientation your partner would have, but it might make you more open minded...
Quote:
Do they get freaky with both guys and girls at the same time?...
I suggest you start by applying the same relationship rules you apply to your own relationships, to hers. Would you act like that? Would you be inconsiderate to your room mates feelings / needs? Would you date two people at the same time? etc. Just because she is bisexual doesn't mean she feels / reacts to things any differently...
Old 2004-07-31, 18:59   Link #12
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Lol that was the perfect example what tiredness does to you. And I though that I fixed the typos already when I reread the text for the first time... I'm so going to sleep now. Hope you can get it right now. xD
Old 2004-07-31, 19:16   Link #13
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Bisexual people have no prefrences so I guess there aiming for personnality and nice bodies ^^ I think if I was bi and that i'd accept my sexual orientation I would be verry happy in life. They must be good people to be with too, if they got 50% more chances then me to be happy ^_______^
I'm just assuming something here.
Old 2004-07-31, 19:28   Link #14
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
Bisexual people have no prefrences so I guess there aiming for personnality and nice bodies ^^ I think if I was bi and that i'd accept my sexual orientation I would be verry happy in life. They must be good people to be with too, if they got 50% more chances then me to be happy ^_______^
I'm just assuming something here.
instead of all these different ideas of what it means, because we do have dictionaries you know blehhhhh i shall quote Webster's "Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of either sex. " in other words they get it on with guys and girls so noones left out, if you ask me I think that their probably the horniest people on earth or something -.-
Old 2004-07-31, 19:28   Link #15
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
In my own experience bi girls are more interesting to date than straight girls
1.better in bed
2.better personality (you dont die in boredom)
3.the best friend you can ever have
4. you have always things to do with her

Quote:

Old 2004-07-31, 19:29   Link #16
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamano667
In my own experience bi girls are more interesting to datethan straight girls
1.better in bed
2.better personality (you dont die in boredom)
3.the best friend you can ever have
4. you have always things to do with her
If there just normal people then why do you say they are different from heterosexual girls?
Old 2004-07-31, 19:33   Link #17
Yamano667
Banned

I never meet a heterosexual girl just bi girls

Quote:
If there just normal people then why do you say they are different from heterosexual girls?
Old 2004-07-31, 19:36   Link #18
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamano667
I never meet a heterosexual girl just bi girls
lol do you mean you never go out wid hetero girls or you've never happened to go out with one, i mean like some how coincidentally theyv all been bi cause thats like a 1 in a billion chance lol
Old 2004-07-31, 19:46   Link #19
Yamano667
Banned

I have never gone out with a hetero. If I went out with a hetero, it means that I am a pervert, and I am no that pervert

Quote:
lol do you mean you never go out wid hetero girls or you've never happened to go out with one, i mean like some how coincidentally theyv all been bi cause thats like a 1 in a billion chance lol
Old 2004-07-31, 19:54   Link #20
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Wow peeps, lets all just calm it, by being Bi means we like both like male and female company.
But someone said we have 50% more chance, that statement wich i wish were true, is really wrong
We tend to be much more picky (Only the best will doo dle doo)
Plus if the person you are with isen't Bi, you're gonna have to eventually tell them.

But I do seem to have a lot of fun.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Closed Thread