Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-07-19, 13:09   Link #16661
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
I'm betting that at least one of them falls for him, hence why she's on the cover.
Ah, now there's a thought. On the one hand, I doubt it - as nothing to that effect is mentioned in the blurb, and this is still Kurumi's arc, after all; but on the other hand, I could sort of see that, to be honest. It's certainly Tachibana's style, at the very least.
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 13:12   Link #16662
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Well it's entirely possible that Inverse Kurumi will still be in it, but they didn't put her on the cover so they don't spoil what she looks like
Old 2017-07-19, 13:14   Link #16663
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker213 View Post
Well it's entirely possible that Inverse Kurumi will still be in it, but they didn't put her on the cover so they don't spoil what she looks like
I've raised that point already, yeah. That's what they did with Inverse Mukuro in Volume 15.
Old 2017-07-19, 13:17   Link #16664
Estzero1

Damn! Am I the only one who can't see the images?

Edit: Lol, depends on the browser .

What´s the answer to everything ?

Last edited by Estzero1; 2017-07-19 at 13:55.
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 13:29   Link #16665
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPeaToo View Post
Cover of volume 17 and Date A Bullet vol 2

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Huh looking at the picture for volume 17, I noticed the Nibellecole has blue eyes, and assuming the four were created as perfect replicas of Marina then they should all have yellow eyes, meaning something may happen to that one which causes it to switch sides. Of course I may be speaking nonsense as I'm not sure if the eye colors were explicitly stated in the previous volume
Old 2017-07-19, 13:41   Link #16666
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker213 View Post
Huh looking at the picture for volume 17, I noticed the Nibellecole has blue eyes, and assuming the four were created as perfect replicas of Marina then they should all have yellow eyes, meaning something may happen to that one which causes it to switch sides. Of course I may be speaking nonsense as I'm not sure if the eye colors were explicitly stated in the previous volume
She's dressed the same as them, though, and whatever they're wearing bears a very string resemblance to Nia's Astral Dress. This, coupled with the fact that they're made from Beelzebub - Nia's Demon King - could easily explain it. Nia's eyes are blue, so, thusly, so are those of the Nibellecoles.
Old 2017-07-19, 13:48   Link #16667
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPeaToo View Post
Cover of volume 17 and Date A Bullet vol 2

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Tachibana, you are a very sneaky writer, this was the one cover character I did not expect you to use.

I wonder if he chose this one not just to hide Inverse Kurumi, but maybe new info on Reine and/or Mio? Any of them would have given us some clue on what to expect, but the Nibelcolle?

Now its anyone's guess to what will happen, and that excites me!
Old 2017-07-19, 13:53   Link #16668
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime-Oppai-Lover View Post
Tachibana, you are a very sneaky writer, this was the one cover character I did not expect you to use.

I wonder if he chose this one not just to hide Inverse Kurumi, but maybe new info on Reine and/or Mio? Any of them would have given us some clue on what to expect, but the Nibelcolle?

Now its anyone's guess to what will happen, and that excites me!
My thoughts exactly tbh. Really exciting, isn't it!
Old 2017-07-19, 13:58   Link #16669
Estzero1

Nevertheless, probably most people want to see inverse Kurumi on the cover. If you ask me then this means that we won't get an Inversion yet. Very likely she will get the cover in the future when it will finally happen.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 14:04   Link #16670
FunPark

Well, if most Inverse versions aren't going to appear in the story, I hope we get to see them like we did with Yoshino in the next artbooks.
FunPark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 14:12   Link #16671
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunPark View Post
Well, if most Inverse versions aren't going to appear in the story, I hope we get to see them like we did with Yoshino in the next artbooks.
Well, thankfully, the first artbook only covered Volumes 1-11 and Encores 1-5...even though Volumes 12-16 and Encore 6 were out already (and for years, in 12-14's cases).

This is important because 11 doubled is 22 (the number of Volumes DAL would have to have to feature each path as a line on the cover) and 5 doubled is 10 (so each Spirit can be on an Encore cover at least once).

IE, if there really will be 10 Encores and 22 Volumes, a second artbook would be able to cover the same amount of volumes as the first.
Old 2017-07-19, 14:15   Link #16672
FunPark

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Well, thankfully, the first artbook only covered Volumes 1-11 and Encores 1-5...even though Volumes 12-16 and Encore 6 were out already (and for years, in 12-14's cases).

This is important because 11 doubled is 22 (the number of Volumes DAL would have to have to feature each path as a line on the cover) and 5 doubled is 10 (so each Spirit can be on an Encore cover at least once).

IE, if there really will be 10 Encores and 22 Volumes, a second artbook would be able to cover the same amount of volumes as the first.
Exactly what I thought at the first time.

What i really don't get is that they decided that only Inverse Yoshino would be there for us to see. Showing more than one in the next artbook will be a little bit strange, but EXTREMELY acceptable.
FunPark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 14:41   Link #16673
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunPark View Post
Exactly what I thought at the first time.

What i really don't get is that they decided that only Inverse Yoshino would be there for us to see. Showing more than one in the next artbook will be a little bit strange, but EXTREMELY acceptable.
Tsunako included Inverse Yoshino because Tachibana told her what the overall feel and concept was, but hadn't yet come up with the others.
Old 2017-07-20, 00:15   Link #16674
xSauriaNx
The Tribe King's Ride

I was thinking about the <Nibelcolles> or either one of got hi-jacked by MARIA or such... xD

If we're getting another Ripe yet Unripe (wink wink Kotori wink wink) character for Shidou's harem, might as well do it this way... xD

Every step I make signals the arrival of my KING!
xSauriaNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-25, 05:31   Link #16675
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSauriaNx View Post
I was thinking about the <Nibelcolles> or either one of got hi-jacked by MARIA or such... xD

If we're getting another Ripe yet Unripe (wink wink Kotori wink wink) character for Shidou's harem, might as well do it this way... xD
Yeah, it's kinda weird that the Nibellecoles appear so young, when Maria and Marina were roughly the same height and build as Tohka - I guess its to differentiate them as different entities.
Old 2017-07-25, 08:27   Link #16676
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

Quote:
Yeah, it's kinda weird that the Nibellecoles appear so young, when Maria and Marina were roughly the same height and build as Tohka - I guess its to differentiate them as different entities.
And possibly Westcott's way to reduce their chances of rebellion without making them too weak. Basically, they're old enough to be aware of what they're doing and to act, but young enough that they'd find it hard to know it's morally wrong or to think for themselves.

Children are more likely to listen to their parents than a teenager would after all.

Last edited by Anime-Oppai-Lover; 2017-07-25 at 11:34.
Anime-Oppai-Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-25, 12:08   Link #16677
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
And possibly Westcott's way to reduce their chances of rebellion without making them too weak. Basically, they're old enough to be aware of what they're doing and to act, but young enough that they'd find it hard to know it's morally wrong or to think for themselves.

Children are more likely to listen to their parents than a teenager would after all.
Maybe? That'd explain it, but...
They didn't seem to act like children, though, as that theory would suggest.

The most likely explanation is Tachibana's liking of loli-ish characters.
Old 2017-07-25, 12:59   Link #16678
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

Quote:
Maybe? That'd explain it, but...
They didn't seem to act like children, though, as that theory would suggest.

The most likely explanation is Tachibana's liking of loli-ish characters.
That actually gives me an idea, and now that you mention it, my last theory doesn't seem to work with how you described the Nibellecoles.

I haven't seen it been mentioned in-universe that anyone's connected the Spirits to the Sephirot, and while Westcott might, and maybe Ratatoskr... does Shido know this? What if he thinks the Nibellecoles are just a new Spirit who have a similar power to Kurumi's clones, like how he saw Phantom transform like Natsumi?

Not knowing that could be a problem for Shido because he might not think Kurumi's the only remaining Spirit for him to seal, and that definitely seems like something Westcott would exploit if he realized it.

The reason Westcott chose them to be as young as they are? Probably because Natsumi and Yoshino have a lower threat ranking, so that would probably make Shido think that they aren't as dangerous as most of the others are.
Old 2017-07-25, 20:26   Link #16679
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
That actually gives me an idea, and now that you mention it, my last theory doesn't seem to work with how you described the Nibellecoles.

I haven't seen it been mentioned in-universe that anyone's connected the Spirits to the Sephirot, and while Westcott might, and maybe Ratatoskr... does Shido know this? What if he thinks the Nibellecoles are just a new Spirit who have a similar power to Kurumi's clones, like how he saw Phantom transform like Natsumi?

Not knowing that could be a problem for Shido because he might not think Kurumi's the only remaining Spirit for him to seal, and that definitely seems like something Westcott would exploit if he realized it.

The reason Westcott chose them to be as young as they are? Probably because Natsumi and Yoshino have a lower threat ranking, so that would probably make Shido think that they aren't as dangerous as most of the others are.
Certainly possible - it'll be curious to see what he actually thinks of them/how he reacts to them, given that he hasn't really had a chance yet.
Old 2017-07-26, 13:38   Link #16680
nightsword

Volume 16 Chapter 3 had Shido's first encounter with the Nibelcol. Though he passed it of initially as a dream, likely due Kurumi's time travel interference. Long story short, he initially thought they could be a Spirit with powers of copying like Kurumi, but they explain that they can be considered Spirits created by their Father, which makes them sort of different then Spirits he is use to.

Then they start dismembering him piece by piece to the point that even Camael's flames couldn't help anymore. Of course they had to go for the legs first so Shido couldn't runaway. The Nibelcol later were the ones to interfere with that infamous color page from volume 16. Here, Kurumi mocks them for being fake Spirits, which sends them into a rage, due to them perceiving it as an insult to their father.
nightsword is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy