AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-22, 16:19   Link #1
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Episode 102 Discussion [Anime]

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week's upcoming episode which I or Dranz will try to post this thread every Wednesday, since it’s the day the episode airs in Japan. Before I say the rules I just want to say that, according to the new Naruto forum spoiler rules, Manga spoilers, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden in the episode discussion thread; so there’s no need to worry about being spoiled about events of the story that take place beyond this episode.

Now for the people who don't know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread is marked as “Anime” in the title, so you don’t have to use spoiler tags. However, there are some exceptions.

You MUST use spoiler tags when dealing with the episode until an actual credible sub appears. Also, manga spoilers are forbidden even inside spoiler tags, so do not post them in any circumstances. Spoilers outside spoiler tags, or any kind of manga spoilers even inside spoiler tags will result in the deletion of the post. Also, anyone who insists on spoiler and does not follow these rules will be banned. And there will be no exceptions.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:
  1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
  2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
  3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place.

Furthermore, I'd like to ask people to let me, and only me, do the Episode Discussion threads every week. Why?, you may ask. Mainly, to avoid confusions and 10+ threads of eager people doing the episode threads. So, please, don’t make episode discussion threads without my or Dranz' permission.

So there you have it, just to summarize and add new tidbits of rules:

There is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, no spoilers for future events of the Manga that take place beyond this episode, no annoying questions asking for seeds, ZERO unnecessary spoilers, and try to keep it on topic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, I couldn't do this thread earlier. In fact, I won't be able to do it earlier than now, since I just got home. Well, I'm glad you all waited quiet and patiently for the thread ... I think Well, see ya all! Anyone who wants to contact me, feel free to get my MSN in my profile

Vicious
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 16:21   Link #2
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

FABULOUS EPISODE one of the best so far to be honest, i love the part when Naruto did that thingy to that guy.
Old 2004-09-22, 16:30   Link #3
NL|MegaMika

Okay, this is filler worthy of watching. The recent episodes were horrible, but this storyline can turn out to be a nice one. I felt like watching the JF2004 special, which was not bad at all.

Spoilers 102 and preview 103
Spoiler:

But why, just why, did I get the feeling I was watching a Pokémon episode? Naruto (Satoshi) is the troublemaker, Sasuke (Takeshi) the intelligent one and Sakura (Kasumi) is just annoying as hell. They are (little spoilers)
Spoiler:
I only miss a yellow mouse-like being shouting pika pika.

But overall, I this filler can be promising.
NL|MegaMika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 16:45   Link #4
LeafNinja

This arc is looking very promising so far. And the reuse of an old character(s) in the next episode definately is nice, since I figure those guys would like some revenge for the last time they met Team 7.
LeafNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 16:58   Link #5
The Great Yuri
Dis-Member

where can you get 102 at this time ?

I pray to fuck it bears no resemblance to that sorry excuse for entertainment that 101 was/shudder.

- Junkies*
The Great Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 17:05   Link #6
Kageryu
Banned

Lightbulb Problem

I just find it annoying that they are ignoring the manga story line.

Spoiler for manga:

Just kind of bugs me is all. i like the individual episodes though.

Last edited by Kageryu; 2004-09-22 at 17:44.
Kageryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 17:15   Link #7
dnmt

Maybe Sasuke will end up in the hospital again after this arc.
dnmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 17:18   Link #8
Kageryu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnmt
Maybe Sasuke will end up in the hospital again after this arc.
posible but it still kinda throws things for a loop. but still, they have never led me wrong before so i'll just have to wait and see.
Old 2004-09-22, 17:26   Link #9
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

I'd recommend a review of the thread's rules with regards to manga spoilers and a quick lesson in the usage of the spoiler tags.

You know who you are. -.-
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 17:41   Link #10
Kageryu
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
I'd recommend a review of the thread's rules with regards to manga spoilers and a quick lesson in the usage of the spoiler tags.

You know who you are. -.-

my bad. Be sure to use them from now on. but a little less attitude would be appriciated.
Old 2004-09-22, 17:41   Link #11
Ed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kageryu
I just find it annoying that they are ignoring the manga story line.
*SPOILER*
How can sauske and naruto have their fight on the hospital roof if sauske is out of the hospital running missions? It totaly screws up the order of events. Just kind of bugs me is all. i like the individual episodes though.
Anime doesn't necessary have to follow exactly as in the manga
Ed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 17:45   Link #12
Kageryu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed1
Anime doesn't necessary have to follow exactly as in the manga
I know I just kinda wish it would is all. =) cuz i love the story line from the manga and would love to see a lot of that animated.
Old 2004-09-22, 17:47   Link #13
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
It will be animated, be patient. And please let's not discuss the whole "it doesn't fit with the manga" thing, because it's gotten old now.

This seems like a very good filler, well drawn, funny in some parts too.
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 17:50   Link #14
Kageryu
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsueki
It will be animated, be patient. And please let's not discuss the whole "it doesn't fit with the manga" thing, because it's gotten old now.

This seems like a very good filler, well drawn, funny in some parts too.
sorry but i like to voice my oppinions. that's all. and i agree, it is well done and i did enjoy them. just need to work on the patient thing. lol
Old 2004-09-22, 18:01   Link #15
Mcdougal

Subbed version by AH already out (man that was quick). You know where to get it.
Mcdougal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 19:03   Link #16
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcdougal
Subbed version by AH already out (man that was quick). You know where to get it.
I know! I'm not even sure what day it is now,

This has gotta be the quickest yet.

And I wasen't gonna bother with Naruto this week, but from what you guys have said I guess ill give it a go.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 19:23   Link #17
swerv
Stay Up

Manga spoilers aren't allowed at all. Try reading, it's quite educational.
Old 2004-09-22, 20:12   Link #18
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
kewl guy..yea naruto
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 20:15   Link #19
Tripon

Okay ep, It's nice to see Team 7 actually *doing* something as a team. One of the faults of the manga is that there's just no 'downtime' in the series. There's so much of the Narutoverse that just can't and wont' be shown in the manga due to the pace that Kishimoto likes to draw at. (And I mean the break inbetween arcs). It's just nice to see a bit of the world. I can see filler eps for the next ten, depending on how far they want to take it. Esp since the next arc in the manga isn't finished, and defenetily won't allow any filler eps with certian people.

Anyway, as for the ep itself, Morino isn't that bad of a character, if a bit lacking in the character buildup dept. We know he's fast, not Lee fast, but fast. We know he's a bit of a lecher and likes young flesh. I'd pegged him at around 14-15. This arc seems that it's going to about five eps. It'll be intersting to see if the animation guys let Naruto pull out a Rasengan in front of Sakura and Sasuke, or even let him use the move at all.
Tripon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 20:42   Link #20
Justin823

It had some good moments, and while it didnt advance the main plot at all, I found it fairly interesting. I'm somewhat anxious to see the next episode : P
Justin823 is offline   Reply With Quote