AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-03-20, 11:44   Link #1
AB079
Banned

Parallel Paradise (manga)

New manga from Lynn Okamoto (author of Elfen Lied and Gokukoku no Brynhildr). Is out on the 16 issue of Young Magazine.

Synopsis will be edited later (when the proper one comes out). For now the first chapter shows Youta who falls to another world after being attacked by some weird looking enemy, in this new world only women exist. The main heroine Rumi finds Youta and inmediately feels the urge to procreate after defeating a dragon, that's because the women in this world can't resist man, the chapter ends with Rumi's servant saying they need to have sex right now.

NSFW
pages from ch1
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 12:42   Link #2
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Lynn Okamoto's manga never had snusnu
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 12:59   Link #3
LevelSeven

i actually expected half-way through the manga that the MC realises he is in a bloodthirsty horrible world where he must increase his powers and kill others, MAYBE this time there would even be a POWERFUL MALE MC!!! but....it turned out completly different

afterall this mangaka seems to like making male MCs but having them be utterly powerless except for some brains -_-

anyway, this plot sounds more like a hentai-story than something i could take serious, the second i saw "where only woman exist" i immediately asked myself, how the fck are they getting kids??????????????? (hot yuri action? )

in any case, im a tad bit sad that yet another work of this mangaka is having this strange forms, cant she do a Berserk-level dark world with superpowers??
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 14:42   Link #4
AB079
Banned

I'm interested on this because of the author and his previous works, Elfen Lied was good IMO but Gokukoku no Brynhildr was a hit and miss.

Maybe this time the author will come with something crazy again.
Old 2017-03-20, 21:58   Link #5
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Don't be deceived with this so hentai-like harem theme
the author is damn psychopath
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 23:48   Link #6
WyrdMonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Don't be deceived with this so hentai-like harem theme
the author is damn psychopath
How often do you suppose heroines will drop like mutilated flies?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 00:17   Link #7
personax

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Lynn Okamoto's manga never had snusnu
Are you sure about it Lynn Okamoto did Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou manga.

[snip]

Last edited by monir; 2017-03-23 at 10:43.
personax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 00:23   Link #8
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemhotaTech View Post
How often do you suppose heroines will drop like mutilated flies?
-Main Girl (?) goes wild after touching the MC and can't control herself
-City is filled with girls
-Monsters and other things around (like that thing at the beginning)

it seems like we're going to have a bunch of horny girls that somehow gets protected by the MC and obviously mutilated or killed after a while.

@personax Shit... I just remembered that and the last chapter was a HUGE NTR flag. But there is a problem, seems like there is a mistake because Lynn isn't the author it seems, actually that manga is from the author of Kuzu no Honkai, Yokoyari Mengo.
Old 2017-03-21, 01:17   Link #9
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by personax View Post
Are you sure about it Lynn Okamoto did Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou manga.
[snip]
Oh, completely forgot about that coz the art isn't his

Last edited by monir; 2017-03-23 at 10:43.
Old 2017-03-21, 18:02   Link #10
ukulelembo
Detective

RAWs of first chapter are out. Essentially fantasy version of World's End Harem. Let's hope that MC won't be same celibate fag as protagonist of said manga and Okamoto takes courage to go full Kimi wa Midara route here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
@personax Shit... I just remembered that and the last chapter was a HUGE NTR flag. But there is a problem, seems like there is a mistake because Lynn isn't the author it seems, actually that manga is from the author of Kuzu no Honkai, Yokoyari Mengo.
Lynn IS author. He just doesn't do art here. It's collaboration.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 18:16   Link #11
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
Lynn IS author. He just doesn't do art here. It's collaboration.
For the record we're talking about Kimi wa midara and that's under Yokoyari's mame.

Last edited by AB079; 2017-03-21 at 18:28.
Old 2017-03-21, 18:42   Link #12
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
For the record we're talking about Kimi wa midara and that's under Yokoyari's mame.
I talking about same. And again, it's collaboration. Lynn writes story and Yokoyari draws art.
See...
Old 2017-03-21, 18:49   Link #13
AB079
Banned

Quote:
I talking about same. And again, it's collaboration. Lynn writes story and Yokoyari draws art.
See...
How the hell Lynn writes that... I mean that is something i expect from yokoyari and her shitty dramas.
Old 2017-03-21, 20:55   Link #14
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
How the hell Lynn writes that... I mean that is something i expect from yokoyari and her shitty dramas.
Simply it's typical collaboration Lynn provides base script and Yokoyari draws manga based on that. I believe that at least on physical relationship of main characters is clearly visible Lynn's handwriting style.

Anyway back to main topic, I'm very curious whether new manga chooses Kimi wa Midara route (after initial resistance, MC eventually fully embrace sexiness of whole situation) or World's End Harem route (MC absolutely refuses any intimacy, for sake of his only childhood love). Is obvious that each route would mean absolutely different style of story and fanservice. Personally I hope for first option, since it would fit better whole setting and also Lynn's style, not mention that second option would make whole manga simply too similar to World's End Harem which I would see just as huge waste. Magazine where series is published, previously published things like Kiss x Sis (before it moved into monthly version of said magazine) or Prison School, so let's see what they allow here.
Old 2017-03-21, 21:58   Link #15
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Simply it's typical collaboration Lynn provides base script and Yokoyari draws manga based on that. I believe that at least on physical relationship of main characters is clearly visible Lynn's handwriting style.

Anyway back to main topic, I'm very curious whether new manga chooses Kimi wa Midara route (after initial resistance, MC eventually fully embrace sexiness of whole situation) or World's End Harem route (MC absolutely refuses any intimacy, for sake of his only childhood love). Is obvious that each route would mean absolutely different style of story and fanservice. Personally I hope for first option, since it would fit better whole setting and also Lynn's style, not mention that second option would make whole manga simply too similar to World's End Harem which I would see just as huge waste. Magazine where series is published, previously published things like Kiss x Sis (before it moved into monthly version of said magazine) or Prison School, so let's see what they allow here.
Lynn was always on the side of character development and interesting settings, despite having problems to wrap up the story in a climax (as we saw on Gokukoku no Brynhildr). Kimi wa Midara as I said looks more like something coming from Yokoyari considering she's moslty focused on those topics, I'm sill suprised about it.

Anyways, I expect something crazy that doesn't have the same flaws as Gokukoku and does a godd job, Lynn is someone who learns fast from his own mistakes.
Old 2017-03-22, 07:55   Link #16
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
despite having problems to wrap up the story in a climax (as we saw on Gokukoku no Brynhildr).
Any author usually have big problem to wrap up story in series that got axed by magazine. It's not easy if you have planned story and then you get order from above to finish story in few chapters. Brynhildr is prime example of this. Lynn personally is not very bad on wrapping up his stories, if he can finish them on his own (see Elfen Lied ending). He just needs to know when to stop.

Quote:
Kimi wa Midara as I said looks more like something coming from Yokoyari considering she's moslty focused on those topics, I'm sill suprised about it.
I personally never read anything from Yokoyari, but I can say that in Kimi wa Midara I can clearly feel Lynn's handwriting.

Quote:
Anyways, I expect something crazy that doesn't have the same flaws as Gokukoku and does a godd job, Lynn is someone who learns fast from his own mistakes.
I just hope that new MC will be more bold like Kouta, than overly reserved as Murakami. Most perfect would be if he was as Saito from Kimi wa Midara. We need more protagonists like him.
Old 2017-03-23, 13:38   Link #17
ukulelembo
Detective

The fuck? How could you, Okamoto!?
Old 2017-03-24, 20:36   Link #18
ukulelembo
Detective

Second Chapter is out!

And I can say just....
HOLY SH*T!
That madman really did it! MC is true Alpha! There are nipples, there is breast lactation and there are visible female cumshots! And on top of that heroine gets completely eaten. Third chapter not soon enough!
Old 2017-03-24, 21:00   Link #19
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Where's ch2? Not found in BZland
Old 2017-03-24, 21:04   Link #20
AB079
Banned

I saw ch2, while it's nice the MC went that far the manga fell for the same shitty cockblocking technique, he passed out before doing anything else. And having NSFW scenes isn't that especial tho.

Hopefully the upcoming chapters deliver more story and plot.

Tags
fantasy, harem