AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2009-07-02, 06:03   Link #8361
Kenatsu
Ich bin ein berliner :U

Send a message via MSN to Kenatsu
Erm. I'm not sure how to introduce myself exactly because I don't want to seem lame. :U

Anyway. Been lurking Animesuki for around... three years, maybe? Just decided to make an account today for some reason, not sure why.

Uh, and I'm mainly here for the Umineko forum, I suppose. Besides that, all I do is write and draw a bit. :I

...Pffft. You thought this introduction post would be interesting. WELL TOO BAD.

tl;dr even though I use enter too often: ...Hi. I'm mainly here for the SEACAAATS.
Kenatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-02, 07:20   Link #8362
sonotme_9FedriqSama
Clamotgun

Wink Konnichiha Minasan

今日は 皆さんフェデリク様 です.宜しくお願いします

[konnichiha mina-san FederiqSama desu. yoroshikuonegaishimasu]
sonotme_9FedriqSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-02, 09:59   Link #8363
Amon81

Hello all!

I've been an anime fan for a good 15 years now. I've been coming to animesuki for years and read bits of the forum. I thought it ws about time I joined.
Amon81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-02, 11:49   Link #8364
Ethirbein

Hewo!

I'm Ethirbein, fond of sewing for cosplays, karaoke sessions on TeamSpeak (you can add me on msn if you want to join, the more the merrier! twinerva@hotmail.com), D&D, animes and mangas, Touhou, etc. Basically everything^^

And... I'm bad with introductions, so feel free to talk, it'll be easier^^
Ethirbein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-02, 14:14   Link #8365
janicenumtwabe
Banned

My bf introduced me to anime, and I've become a big fan!
janicenumtwabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-02, 20:05   Link #8366
Netkaos

Hi I have only been an anime fan for a few years.
Netkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 12:05   Link #8367
Darkblaze

Hey! just recently got into anime. :P so I'm a newb at it.
Darkblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 00:42   Link #8368
animemangavg

New here lol.
Heard about this place and seen it a few times but decided to join. Maybe I'll be active. I dunno~ Nice to meet you all.

Been a fan of anime for... a lot of my life I guess?
animemangavg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 03:16   Link #8369
AnimeMunchkin

Hi I'm AnimeMunchkin. Some may know me as MeleeMunchkin but since it's about Anime here I say why not

Well anyways I came here because I like anime and I have a lot to say. My favorites are Naruto, K-on!, Bleach, and Full Metal Alchemist. If you like any of this please feel free to talk with me.
AnimeMunchkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 09:16   Link #8370
Ardha

hey I'm along time reader here just now deciding to join for the first time i love anime and manga and I can't wait to join in on the discussions

feel free to talk to me anytime especially if it's about Claymore, Bleach and Naruto my current big three
Ardha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 17:56   Link #8371
Bushka8
Crazy about everything

My first post here!

How's everyone doing? I may have registered a while ago, but I've been a lurker up until now. I hope I can be at least semi-active on here.
Bushka8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 17:07   Link #8372
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushka8 View Post
How's everyone doing?
If their online probably fine.
Old 2009-07-05, 21:41   Link #8373
otaku_trev

Hello all!

Your all probably wondering why my user name is otaku_trev. Well for starters my friends call me an otaku (I know in Japanese it isn't a very flattering term, but I've decided to stick with it) because I really love anime a lot. My friends call me Trev for short, since my real name is Trevor. So hence the user name otaku_trev. It even rhymes!

I was only introduced to anime in my last year of high school. My first manga I ever read was Ah! My Goddess volume 21. I just picked it randomly off of the shelf in the library. Boy was I really surprised to find how much I enjoyed reading it! I love Ah! My Goddess a lot and Keiichi is my favorite guy character, mostly due to how much I can relate with him. Currently I'm a senior civil engineering student attending college in South Dakota, which is a state in the US. Keiichi is also a college student and an engineering major at that. Something that really impressed me of his character was his gentlemen like manner. Anyways long story short, it wasn't long until I was hooked and read every Ah! My Goddess manga novel in the library. Then I learned from a friend that there was a anime series for it, and hence forth came my first anime experience. He let me borrow his episodes and I loved it!

Since then I have watched many anime series that I thought sounded interesting. I do have a list of my top 5 favorites:

1) The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (my favorite series to date)
2) Spice and Wolf (a very close second to Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Hail the Tail!)
3) Oh! My Goddess (The one that began it all for me. Forever will I have a special place for it in my heart)
4) Muushi Shi (A very good series that tells a very good amount of stories)
5) Eureka 7 (another great series with an unpredictable storyline)

I am the Vice President of the JACS (Japanese Animation and Culture Society) club on campus. I have been a proud member for the last few years. We watch anime, do presentations on Japanese culture and anime and at the end of the year we all go to a Sushi restaurant and eat lots and lots of Sushi.

Other hobbies of mine include watching Star Trek, which is another passion of mine. I am a big Trekkie (I own 23 seasons of Star Trek and watch them all year round). I play disc golf and also play hockey with my friends.

I am going to finally cosplay this yearfor my very first time. I am very excited and think it will be lots of fun. I've decided to cosplay Kenshin from the Rurouni Kenshin TV series. I can't wait!

Well its great to be a part of this anime community and hope I get along with everyone (I know I really just sounded like a student in anime) I enjoy reading everyone's posts and you insights are invaluable to my search for good anime to watch. Thanks everyone for being the best people in the world to hang out with!
otaku_trev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 22:35   Link #8374
resoLv777
watch?v=HY0PtgOwt6g

Hi guys, I've been lurking on this forum for some time, but finally decided to join so I could take part in all of the excitement surrounding Season 2 of Haruhi Suzumiya.
A hardcore netzien, I've had lots of exposure to memes, and after seeing millions of Haruhi wallpapers and Haruhi-related posts throughout the internet (namely 4chan), I decided to see what all of the racket was about. Upon watching the first season of the series in a few days, I was instantly hooked, and here I am on this site. Basically, I am a hardcore fan of the series, ( I purchased the translated light novel (before it was released?) in April.
Still, I am totally clueless about other anime/manga series, but hopefully I'll be enlightened here.
My Haruhi T-Shirt is supposed to arrive soon
resoLv777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-06, 00:29   Link #8375
louhi
pink unicorn

Send a message via AIM to louhi
hello animesuki forum! i'm louhi. i probably wont post much, but i've used animesuki for a lot of years now.
louhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-06, 06:27   Link #8376
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Welcome welcome
Old 2009-07-06, 06:29   Link #8377
Cipher

tsk tsk tsk.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-06, 21:36   Link #8378
narutojm
wanegan user

i am the wanegan user, nice to meet you all
narutojm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-06, 22:56   Link #8379
Le Zeep
lazy cartoonist

Hi I'm sara, my friends call me Zeep I don't know why exactly but it's cool to refer to me as Zeep. I've been a fan of anime since I was like 5 when sailor moon came on before I went off to school. After a major fail at drawing manga I switched off into the magic world of alt comics, and film making. I play bass and wound up here looking for K-on bass tabs. After lurking about on the forums I decided to join finaly, and even after that I only posted once. So yay 2nd post! Now to keep up my posting streak.
Le Zeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 05:58   Link #8380
mendokusa
めんど草

Send a message via MSN to mendokusa
hi I'm mendokusa.
I love animes and games.
Touhou shooting,KEY's anime ,etc.

I study English now.
Teach me English.
and I can teach japanese.
Nice to meet you.