AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-23, 08:54   Link #4061
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
Alright, since I really, REALLY don't like how the LN goes when I read the volume 5 =.=
What's wrong with volume 5?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 08:55   Link #4062
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Alright, since I really, REALLY don't like how the LN goes when I read the volume 5 =.=
Uhhhh, I actually dislike it starting from v4... not that I stop reading, all for the sake of my fic...
Which part of V5 you didn't like if I may ask?
Old 2011-10-23, 08:55   Link #4063
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
What's wrong with volume 5?
Let's say a scene annoyed me. I won't pin-point it anymore. Don't want haters here

@Zero, it's the scene in Chapter 2, 3rd line. "Ichika likes older girls" OMG that annoyed me (Maybe it's referring to Tatenashi)
Old 2011-10-23, 08:56   Link #4064
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Let's say a scene annoyed me. I won't pin-point it anymore. Don't want haters here
Well if you don't want to tell then it's fine, if you want to share it feel free to PM.
Old 2011-10-23, 09:00   Link #4065
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Well if you don't want to tell then it's fine, if you want to share it feel free to PM.
Why do you not like volume 5 too? I don't see any decrease in quality considering IS is a mecha harem comedy series first and plotline story later. The whole "tournament get's interrupted by a rogue/enemy IS" thing is getting old though.

@ Yachiyo - I thought that line was a joke? They also said it in volume 4 when he met Chelsea. There's even rumors that Ichika likes guys but that's obviously not true (Ignoring his actions towards Charles early on).
Old 2011-10-23, 09:01   Link #4066
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

I posted it already. I was crushed with that -.- (That may be OA) because I was hoping before I read the novel that Ichika would end up with Char.
Old 2011-10-23, 09:05   Link #4067
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Why do you not like volume 5 too? I don't see any decrease in quality considering IS is a mecha harem comedy series first and plotline story later. The whole "tournament get's interrupted by a rogue/enemy IS" thing is getting old though.

@ Yachiyo - I thought that line was a joke? They also said it in volume 4 when he met Chelsea. There's even rumors that Ichika likes guys but that's obviously not true (Ignoring his actions towards Charles early on).
Yeah, and also, more people (girls) are surrounding him.

SHOULD ONLY BE ICHIKAxCHARLOTTE! NO MORE OBJECTIONS! DISMISS!
Old 2011-10-23, 09:06   Link #4068
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

EDIT: that line? It's referring to anyone older than Ichika actually, such as Cecilia's Maid. Ichika indeed MORE comfortable with older girls BECAUSE they're more level headed and patient at dealing with his stupidity. Charlotte is the more patient & level headed (or as recently USED to be) and Tatenashi being too hyperactive, so they're somewhat an exception...Ichika IS uncomfortable around tatenashi in fact.

(Oh don't sue me too, I wasn't exactly a fan of Tatenashi, and that's terrible I knew)

With this, the argument is dismissed.
Old 2011-10-23, 09:08   Link #4069
Eratas123

Quote:
Yeah, and also, more people (girls) are surrounding him.

SHOULD ONLY BE ICHIKAxCHARLOTTE! NO MORE OBJECTIONS! DISMISS!
If it makes you feel any better it's not like he's getting more intelligent when it comes to romance Besides, the author seems to like Ichika x Charlotte since he made three doujinshi's: The first two being Ichika and Charlotte while the last one was Ichika x Charlotte x Laura. He even wrote "Sorry, Ichika's an idiot, hope this makes up for it." at the end.
Old 2011-10-23, 09:09   Link #4070
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
If it makes you feel any better it's not like he's getting more intelligent when it comes to romance Besides, the author seems to like Ichika x Charlotte since he made three doujinshi's: The first two being Ichika and Charlotte while the last one was Ichika x Charlotte x Laura.
AAND CharxIchika 4koma doujin...which is both romantic and SIDESPLITTINGLY FUNNY.
Old 2011-10-23, 09:10   Link #4071
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
If it makes you feel any better it's not like he's getting more intelligent when it comes to romance Besides, the author seems to like Ichika x Charlotte since he made three doujinshi's: The first two being Ichika and Charlotte while the last one was Ichika x Charlotte x Laura. He even wrote "Sorry, Ichika's an idiot, hope this makes up for it." at the end.
Brain-Dead as ever
Old 2011-10-23, 09:12   Link #4072
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Alright, I had a nice conversation with you guys tonight. I'm off to bed now.

Don't forget to read and review to my new fanfic "Everything is Radiant"

Oh before I forget, some people might now be thinking why I chose that as a title, you'll learn why when the time comes.

Anyways, good night!
Old 2011-10-23, 09:14   Link #4073
Eratas123

Quote:
Brain-Dead as ever
What do you expect? If Ichika had any ounce of romance in him then this story would be over by volume 1 If only he was like Katsuragi Keima....oh well.

Anyway, anybody know why Tatenashi loves Ichika? Is it because he made her and her sister make up?
Old 2011-10-23, 09:24   Link #4074
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Zero, Meister, Stratos, and Agetreme - Alright, time for some mood whiplash! Here's the first part of "SWC" Maximillian epilogue. All of the male OC's make an appearance.

Spoiler:

I don't know what I just wrote.

*Que Tsurugi making fun of Inami for the rest of the week, poor guy.

Also, a wee bit of progress on chapter 6 as the gang makes their way towards an epic battle.... with some friction:
Spoiler for Scene:

That's all for the day
Old 2011-10-23, 09:28   Link #4075
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
*Que Tsurugi making fun of Inami for the rest of the week, poor guy.

Also, a wee bit of progress on chapter 6 as the gang makes their way towards an epic battle.... with some friction:
Spoiler for Scene:

That's all for the day
Only Octans had the cojones to stand up with his held up high, not sure if that's good thing though.

Anyway, Why is Akatsubaki not leading again? Even if Houki was a C rank pilot she's still the fastest of the heroines.
Old 2011-10-23, 09:39   Link #4076
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Anyway, Why is Akatsubaki not leading again? Even if Houki was a C rank pilot she's still the fastest of the heroines.

He volunteered to since he has better knowledge of Praxidike's location in Fukushima so he knows approximately where and when the drones would most likely be engaging the Silver Gospel.
Old 2011-10-23, 09:42   Link #4077
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
He volunteered to since he has better knowledge of Praxidike's location in Fukushima so he knows approximately where and when the drones would most likely be engaging the Silver Gospel.
Makes sense I guess, though it seems odd that they'd let him and not just give Houki the coordinates to make the trip go faster. Anyway, good luck in chapter 6.

@ Meister - No harem list then? I guess it'll just be him and Browning after all.
Old 2011-10-23, 09:58   Link #4078
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Yeah. I only have few readers of my new story, and I'm kinda sick =.=
It'll take a while... I promise I'll read it once my exams are over in 2 weeks time!

Quote:
@ Meister - Can you give me harem list for Max? I can add them later.
Let's see...

Rachel Browning - You know this already.

Shimada Maya - Same level romance, looking after a little boy (Irish). In before someone kills me for this...!
Gou Karon - Teacher x Student
Ensign Gaina Pyces - Metroid Spacey tactical advisor. She hasn't appeared yet, but she's an old friend of his.

There was supposed to be one more person, but I seem to have forgotten. She's supposed to be a cook working in the school cafeteria in the day, as well as runs a ramen stall in the city. Unlike the other women in his harem, she's unrelated to IS at all. Now if only she had a name, face, voice I'd be able to start filling out the rest...
Old 2011-10-23, 10:03   Link #4079
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
It'll take a while... I promise I'll read it once my exams are over in 2 weeks time!

Let's see...

Yamada Maya - Same level romance, looking after a little boy (Irish). In before someone kills me for this...!
Ensign Gaina Pyces - Metroid Spacey tactical advisor. She hasn't appeared yet, but she's an old friend of his.

There was supposed to be one more person, but I seem to have forgotten. She's supposed to be a cook working in the school cafeteria in the day, as well as runs a ramen stall in the city. Unlike the other women in his harem, she's unrelated to IS at all. Now if only she had a name, face, voice I'd be able to start filling out the rest...
Fixed, also, that's funny!
Old 2011-10-23, 10:07   Link #4080
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post

Let's see...

Shimada Maya - Same level romance, looking after a little boy (Irish). In before someone kills me for this...!

Yamada and Browning cat fight! Might put in appearances by Karon and Irish just to make it even more chaotic, I can totally see Karon egging them on for lulz and Irish trying to stop Yamada from getting a black eye.

Yamada doesn't take care of Irish though That only happens when he's amnesiac, any other time and he usually doesn't talk to her even if she's his mother figure.

So...All Maximillian's love interest are either at least 4 years older or younger than him? No one of the same age that he is?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest