AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-02, 12:30   Link #3481
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_nmc View Post
No, 3 more

-Michael
-Gabriel
-Uriel
-Raphael
-Barachiel
-Jehudiel
-Saeltiel

The seven archangels and the seven creatures that can migrate from heaven to earth,of course, not counting common angels and guardian angels
Well in Index universe there is only the ones I named
Old 2010-07-02, 12:31   Link #3482
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Ahh, Accelerator. Calling yourself a villain even if you did something that heroic. I have to say, that guy deserved it.
Old 2010-07-02, 12:41   Link #3483
Miraluka
Banned

The girl was pettanko... Coincidence?
Old 2010-07-02, 12:49   Link #3484
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Accel doesn't have a lolicon or a pettanko fetish. If he did then he wouldn't have simply saved that girl and left.
Old 2010-07-02, 12:51   Link #3485
zero_nmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
but what element does the other archangel represents? And role?

As for why is the holy spirit higher than god? isn't it the same?

Accelerator is being kind to girls... how sweet I'm a villain
well read this, it is long but you out of doubt

http://www.paranormality.com/celestial_hierarchy.shtml

http://www.demons-are-angels-to.com/Archangels.html

http://www.warsofheaven.com/hierarch...tml#archangels

in a represents elemets mmmmm I don't no

Quote:
Well in Index universe there is only the ones I named
well yes, but may appear later
Old 2010-07-02, 13:13   Link #3486
tsunade666

Accelerator are only interested on around 10. That girl even if it's a flat chest it's still a 15 year old girl. not loli anymore.
Old 2010-07-02, 15:10   Link #3487
Miraluka
Banned

Well my point about the HS is based on some passages I read on the Bible and descriptions and renacentists pictures where there is a white haired old man(God) in a throne holding a sphere(the world) on his right hand and bird(the Holy Spirit) flying above him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_nmc View Post
I'm not an expert with the hebrew but I'm sure that Uriel means "God is my Light" just like Gabriel means "God is my strenght/power".

Quote:
Throughout Jewish literature he is the angel of benevolence, mercy, memory and chief of the order of hashmalim which is equated with the Dominions.
Sadkiel, we have a call from Touma!

Quote:
Accelerator are only interested on around 10. That girl even if it's a flat chest it's still a 15 year old girl. not loli anymore.
Nahhh, he is trying to be nice without acting like Touma just think about it, what would have happened if Accelerator tried to take the girl to a hospital/store by himself. Probably she would have fall for him like often happens to the girls with Touma.

*Wilfriback grins*

Mmmm......what if the girl happens to be on of Saten's classmates? I guess it will be more material for Railgun manga.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-07-02 at 15:58.
Old 2010-07-02, 17:27   Link #3488
tsunade666

I just meant that as a joke that Accel prefers loli well aside that on a more serious answer. He wouldn't rescue that girl openly because that would be touma-like so I agree with that part. Plus he is the "villain" and not the "hero" or even a "knight that would rescue the princess"

Sadkiel would approach Touma. He wouldn't want to be erase by Imagine Breaker.
Old 2010-07-02, 17:45   Link #3489
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Sadkiel would approach Touma. He wouldn't want to be erase by Imagine Breaker.
Such misfortune, eh?
Old 2010-07-02, 18:00   Link #3490
tsunade666

such misfortune indeed. I wonder if the queen is something connected to Aleister. Like the remaining 2 level 5 of academy city are directly connected to Aleister too and Touma knew them before memory lost.

I'm imagining Touma and a group of gemstone by his side. at least 3 or 4 and Aisa not included she's far to harmless.

As for now Aleister had reveal only 3 gemstones.
Old 2010-07-03, 01:29   Link #3491
Bordix

Quote:
I don't whats worse: getting turned into a human punching bag, or witnessing Accelerator "play with his food" for 5 whole minutes and not knowing whether he's gonna do the same thing to you. Also, oh yeaahh vol 19 is getting translated.

Quote:

Nahhh, he is trying to be nice without acting like Touma just think about it, what would have happened if Accelerator tried to take the girl to a hospital/store by himself. Probably she would have fall for him like often happens to the girls with Touma.

*Wilfriback grins*

Mmmm......what if the girl happens to be on of Saten's classmates? I guess it will be more material for Railgun manga.
Well Accelerator is already acting Touma-ish so a harem isn't that far away

I'm also curious what happens in Railgun manga particularly vol 15 ; the esper wars is what I like to call it. I don't think Misaka was mentioned there... But on the other hand Uiharu was so its gonna be damn interesting to see what happens in Mikoto's side.
Old 2010-07-03, 05:01   Link #3492
tsunade666

No, Accel having a harem is like not accel at all. His the dedicated type stick to one that would give it's ALL!!!

Accel can only love few but Touma can love all

The past binds those 2 on their current form and attitude. Accel is lonely before so if their is one that can share his suffering like LO and specially LO of all understands him most because of their past. But for touma who doesn't have a past or an erase past. No one binds him though the first person who he saw is Index and seeing her cry prick his heart leading into lying. Well aside from that he just doesn't want to see someone suffering. All his works are related on that one. When he saw someone suffering without further thinking he would just help out.
Old 2010-07-03, 08:37   Link #3493
Miraluka
Banned

Accel does the same but he just doesn't want others involved with his darkness.
Old 2010-07-03, 09:12   Link #3494
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Accelerator's not afraid to do bad things to bad people, that's what I like about him. Plus we need someone to do the smack talking around here!

...I hope that doesn't change
Old 2010-07-03, 09:22   Link #3495
Miraluka
Banned

I doubt thats going to change, probably he just will become more determinated to do the things. Thats all he need.
Old 2010-07-03, 11:49   Link #3496
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Hey, even superheroes have their growing pains.

Back from a checkup, need to get some rest. And I'm going to be doing Vol 8 tomorrow. So, no Vol 11 for now, guys.
Old 2010-07-03, 12:05   Link #3497
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post

Back from a checkup, need to get some rest. And I'm going to be doing Vol 8 tomorrow.
I guess you are a strict guy when it comes to order and doing vol.9 and 10 was something different from you...or something like that

Quote:
So, no Vol 11 for now, guys.
Spoiler for Well, I still can dream...:

Old 2010-07-03, 17:20   Link #3498
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:

Back from a checkup, need to get some rest. And I'm going to be doing Vol 8 tomorrow. So, no Vol 11 for now, guys.
why I remember Five for Fighting's "It's not Easy"(Smallville soundtrack) with this line?
".....
even hero have a right to bleed,
it's not easy, to be me"
Old 2010-07-03, 18:08   Link #3499
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
That's fine, volume 8 has some very fun moments

Plus, it's shorter to do, so for people like us (with certain attachment), it'll be less of a headache.
Old 2010-07-03, 20:33   Link #3500
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
I was wondering about that. It would seem like a great plot twist, although it would be even better if that girl becomes friends with the Railgun gang, becomes another heroine, then Misaka finds out who saved her somehow, she goes WTF and chaos ensues.

Quote:
No, Accel having a harem is like not accel at all. His the dedicated type stick to one that would give it's ALL!!!
Quote:
Accelerator's not afraid to do bad things to bad people, that's what I like about him. Plus we need someone to do the smack talking around here!

...I hope that doesn't change
Those are exactly the qualities that Accel has that makes me like him so much. As I said before, he's such a refreshing character from most of the other protagonists in other series. Also, Accel and LO's interactions together are cute. It's absolutely criminal to give him a harem when LO is his most important person unlike Touma who treats everybody the same.

Quote:
Get all the rest you want. You deserve it for being such a dedicated translator, Teh_Ping.

Yay, volume 8! Although it seems like something that should really belong in Railgun instead of Index, but since Accel appears in it, I'm fine with it.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen