AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 11 19.30%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 15.79%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 25 43.86%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 12.28%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 7.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.75%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-01, 09:42   Link #581
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Oh sure people know your kidding Chaos about the summoners bit, but guess it's too fun to pretend otherwise. Though maybe you shouldn't deny too much, might get the summoners and the people who are pro-summoners against you. Not that its me I'm just talking since I've hit a posting block the last while.

A berserk Caro would be interesting. Though what would make her go berserk could be equally so. I'd only have expectations of Erio calling out using speed to try and dodge. Or getting beaten around while trying to make his way over ending in some big romantic moment. Where Caro comes out of it feeling shocked at seeing Erio in that condition etc.

Great..............then we might get Caro resting on Erio's shoulder scene.

ps. Personally i think the Erio freaking out one is better and makes more sense.
Old 2007-07-01, 10:50   Link #582
Thisguy
Negikamo

So... er... no EP14 thread yet?
Old 2007-07-01, 11:21   Link #583
lightl

you know what would be really funny if they started teh new ending in today episode, and new op in the following episode, but thta woudl turn a few heads
Old 2007-07-01, 11:24   Link #584
johnjefferson3

well, we are just a few moments away from finding out what the new opening sequence is, assusuming of couse the producers stick to tradition and give the 2nd half opeing right here at ep14 for an 26 epsiode series, of couse if it is not today then do not expect it then to ep 16, becuse the nanoa strikers dvd will come out in 3 epsiode increments evenly, since they delayed for some very imporant series like fate stay night and a few others) well wither way if new opening come out, some one recoded it using camcorder ways and posted it on those viedo sites immediality!!!!!
Old 2007-07-01, 11:47   Link #585
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightl View Post
you know what would be really funny if they started teh new ending in today episode, and new op in the following episode, but thta woudl turn a few heads
As Ep14 thread is not up yet, I'll simply put it there and edit out once thread is up (given if I'm online at then)...
Both OP and ED remained same in EP14, so it's likely that they'll change it at EP16.

Guess I should not post my usual summery in this thread though...
When I'll get back from work, everyone will already have finished speculation with RAW on nico, so maybe it's one week off for me this time
Old 2007-07-01, 12:06   Link #586
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Thanks Thisguy for the announce
Old 2007-07-01, 13:05   Link #587
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
Also there's always Higurashi, you know
All the main casts has dead more than couple times in 26 episodes, and there's even 2nd season incoming!
I mean dead and stayed dead

btw, anychance of getting the video of the op?
Old 2007-07-01, 23:47   Link #588
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

Anyway besides that what did people think about the scene where Teana hid "Lost Logia VI" in Caro's hat and disguised it as a flower head band on her head?
Spoiler for Screenshots:

In my opinion that scene was hilarious yet great.
Old 2007-07-01, 23:50   Link #589
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by narmi View Post
Anyway besides that what did people think about the scene where Teana hid "Lost Logia VI" in Caro's hat and disguised it as a flower head band on her head?
Spoiler for Screenshots:

You... Missed the bus stop 2 episodes ago
Old 2007-07-02, 09:40   Link #590
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by narmi View Post
Spoiler for Screenshots:

In response to you, sir, the first thing that came to my mind was that Flower Headgear I used to have while playing RO...

Signature by liro
Old 2007-07-02, 09:41   Link #591
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
In response to you, sir, the first thing that came to my mind was that Flower Headgear I used to have while playing RO...
Lol, you actually used the Flower Headgear?

*image shatter*
Old 2007-07-02, 09:49   Link #592
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lol, you actually used the Flower Headgear?

*image shatter*
When you're just a poor novice, anything's good.

I'm just thankful that Emil Chronicles Online, which I'm still waiting from IAH Games to bring to Singapore, has more and better choices in terms of gear.

Though they do have Flower Headgears as well....

Signature by liro
Old 2007-07-02, 15:49   Link #593
Seiryuu

Quote:
You kidding?

Subaru and Teana has the MOST focus throughout this season so far, and that includes the prelude manga !

It's about time for them to step down from the spotlight.
Sorry, I wasn't referring specifically to screentime, but to power levels. Like they noted themselves, they're weak next to the others. They don't have natural-born death-star powers, and they weren't built to be supersoldiers, they're just normal. I'd be very surprised to find that nothing happens by the end to supercharge them, and probably trigger all sorts of problems...
Admittedly, this would require our camera-hogs several more solo eps, which means less time for the more interesting characters.
Old 2007-07-02, 17:14   Link #594
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Sorry, I wasn't referring specifically to screentime, but to power levels. Like they noted themselves, they're weak next to the others. They don't have natural-born death-star powers, and they weren't built to be supersoldiers, they're just normal. I'd be very surprised to find that nothing happens by the end to supercharge them, and probably trigger all sorts of problems...
Admittedly, this would require our camera-hogs several more solo eps, which means less time for the more interesting characters.
Even though you have considered Caro and Erio to be 'stronger' than them, the fact is that at this point, Teana and Subaru are the ones with the most flashest of moves, I think that's enough to even the score between them.

And no, personally if they 'supercharge' them at the end of the season, it would be pointless and to even have them as the 'little people' of the series.
Old 2007-07-02, 21:25   Link #595
Seiryuu

Quote:
Even though you have considered Caro and Erio to be 'stronger' than them, the fact is that at this point, Teana and Subaru are the ones with the most flashest of moves, I think that's enough to even the score between them.

And no, personally if they 'supercharge' them at the end of the season, it would be pointless and to even have them as the 'little people' of the series.
Sorry again, I honestly agree that it would probably be silly, cliche, and worthless to have some sort of power up like that. I don't want to see anything like that, but I really suspect that such will be the case, since so much attention has already been brought to the pair and the contrast between their potential(if not their current levels) and the others'. In almost every work of fiction I've seen, in any form of media, a comparatively weak or ungifted person who's in the front ranks is going to either be hiding something or wind up doing something really stupid. It doesn't matter if they are currently stronger than the chibis, since the chibis have such massive growth ahead.
All things considered, these two will probably die, wind up in some serious trouble, make another, stupider attempt to grow stronger, or somehow get caught and/or brainwashed.
If this doesn't happen, I'll be glad. But I honestly doubt it.
Old 2007-07-03, 23:40   Link #596
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

I like the way fate deal with the little kid ..... with the little doll....
Old 2007-07-13, 19:40   Link #597
aers
*Fansubber

subs. that is all.
Old 2007-07-13, 23:58   Link #598
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yes, seems yesy has struck again getting episode 13 subbed.
Old 2007-07-14, 00:35   Link #599
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yes, seems yesy has struck again getting episode 13 subbed.
2 More to go ... What are these guys running on?
Old 2007-07-14, 00:48   Link #600
aers
*Fansubber

Quote:
2 More to go ... What are these guys running on?
[ 10:46:45 ] [ +aers ] animesuki would like to know what you guys are running on
[ 10:47:03 ] [ @StarFreeze ] NT 4.0
[ 10:47:14 ] [ +aers ] im tempted to post that.
[ 10:47:24 ] [ +Akii ] SERVICE PACK 6a
[ 10:47:27 ] [ +Akii ] gogo nt 4.0
[ 10:47:46 ] [ @StarFreeze ] dude sp6? too much for my pc
Closed Thread