AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-02-18, 11:16   Link #1601
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yes, the Vincent is the gold one.

I would expect the other KMF's of the Knights to have King Arthur related names. Excalibur sounds like it would either make a better name for some special weapon or perhaps another air ship like Avalon.

I wonder if their would ever be a KMF actually named Arthur. I expect Lelouch to eventually get some new KMF with a King Arthur related name, though I would think he would have to steal it to get it.
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 12:54   Link #1602
KrimzonStriker

Well, that's happened before, why not let it happen again? Still, I hope Gawain makes a comeback, I think were running out of names at this point for all the new and potential Knightmares Speaking of which, what was Vincent named after again??
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 13:18   Link #1603
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Well, that's happened before, why not let it happen again? Still, I hope Gawain makes a comeback, I think were running out of names at this point for all the new and potential Knightmares Speaking of which, what was Vincent named after again??
Vincent is probably named after St. Vincent, an island in the Caribbean and member of the British Commonwealth .

And given how many regions are in Great Brittan and affiliated states, and how many knights of the round there are (30+ each), I highly doubt they're ever going to get even close to running out of names for Britannian KMFs.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 13:21   Link #1604
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
It's not named after a knight of the Round Table, also they have plenty of names t choose from.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 14:24   Link #1605
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I loved the Gawain, but I think it would be a little boring if Lelouch didn't get a newer, better KMF later on. I suppose you could make that argument with Suzaku as well, but he seems as though he doesn't need a more powerful KMF considering the Lancelot can pretty much take on anything.

And yeah, we still have plenty of names to choose from. I'be surprised if a KMF called Galahad didn't show up at some point.
Old 2008-02-18, 14:32   Link #1606
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I loved the Gawain, but I think it would be a little boring if Lelouch didn't get a newer, better KMF later on. I suppose you could make that argument with Suzaku as well, but he seems as though he doesn't need a more powerful KMF considering the Lancelot can pretty much take on anything.

And yeah, we still have plenty of names to choose from. I'be surprised if a KMF called Galahad didn't show up at some point.
all that really matters is that C.C. and Lelouch get into a mech together again.

as fun as it is to have the protagonist of a show run around in a mass produced model, two seaters are just way better from a story perspective.
Old 2008-02-18, 14:39   Link #1607
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
all that really matters is that C.C. and Lelouch get into a mech together again.

as fun as it is to have the protagonist of a show run around in a mass produced model, two seaters are just way better from a story perspective.
Plus who knows what else could be going on in the Cockpit
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 14:52   Link #1608
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Are you referring to the fact that the Code Geass anime director Taniguchi's last anime showed a very steamy sex scene inside the cockpit of a robot?
Old 2008-02-18, 14:56   Link #1609
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:

It also works out in battle because Lelouch can focus on strategizing while C.C. handles the controls, but yeah, it does make sense from a story perspective.

Lelouch really didn't C.C. anything to do until the Gawain came along, did he?

Wait, I had forgotten about that scene in GunXSword. Wasn't that partly manipulation, though it did seem to turn into true caring and love between the two involved? Of course, I fear that such a thing happening here would lead to the death of either one or both of them since things in GunXSword didn't go well for those two in the end (it was never really confirmed what their fate was, but it didn't look like it ended well).
Old 2008-02-18, 15:02   Link #1610
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Are you referring to the fact that the Code Geass anime director Taniguchi's last anime showed a very steamy sex scene inside the cockpit of a robot?
well, we've already had Nina and Table, and Villetta and Ougi. C.C. gave Lelouch some sort of magical kiss in Gawain that apparently has something to do with her flying around naked in the geass stream. >_> Certainly not impossible for some more highly implied sex in a robot in the latest Taniguchi series.

And who knows, maybe Laksharta and Gino can reprise their GunxSword scene. *runs*
Old 2008-02-18, 15:08   Link #1611
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I would honestly be surprised if such a thing happened with Lelouch and any of the girls. C.C. doesn't seem like she would be so willing as to let that happen at this point, though she could always do it as some way of manipulation though I don't think she would ever go that far since there are plenty of other methods.

That would have to come completely out of nowhere. I don't know enough about Gino to say if he'll be involved with anyone.
Old 2008-02-18, 17:13   Link #1612
RPNS

Or Zero can use the armor from the Nightmare of Nunnally manga to kick ass .
RPNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 17:33   Link #1613
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

That KMF was always a bit odd to me, especially with the gigantic samurai sword it could summon out of nowhere. I don't think we will see anything as advanced as that thing in the anime.

I wouldn't be opposed to Lelouch becoming anything like the Zero from NoN, if only for an extremely short amount of time since Zero being like that in the anime would make things too easy.
Old 2008-02-18, 17:48   Link #1614
KrimzonStriker

And boring, I can count all the characters on my hand who actually used their mind in battle, instead of their fist. I got enough of that in DBZ, thank you very much
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 18:20   Link #1615
RPNS

Quote:
And boring, I can count all the characters on my hand who actually used their mind in battle, instead of their fist. I got enough of that in DBZ, thank you very much
True but can’t we have our cake and eat it too

Using tactics and also fists to get the job done
RPNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 20:30   Link #1616
CJL13
God of his own ego

Quote:
well, we've already had Nina and Table, and Villetta and Ougi. C.C. gave Lelouch some sort of magical kiss in Gawain that apparently has something to do with her flying around naked in the geass stream. >_> Certainly not impossible for some more highly implied sex in a robot in the latest Taniguchi series.

And who knows, maybe Laksharta and Gino can reprise their GunxSword scene. *runs*
Kinda cramped in those cockpits though.
CJL13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 20:31   Link #1617
lightbringer
M9000

Somehow I can't imagine any kind of intercourse scene in Code Geass, whether it's with C.C. or Kallen or Shirley or whatever. It doesn't fit well since Zero should be busy with rescuing Nunnally and conquering the world. But I'll be pleasantly surprised if they pull it off - as long as it's in good taste.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 21:23   Link #1618
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yeah, it would feel real out of place given what is going on in the series. None of the characters really seem like they would do that either with the times that are currently going on. If it was done in good taste, it wouldn't be so bad though.
Old 2008-02-18, 21:29   Link #1619
aikming

many new characters alongside Suzaku.. interesting
Old 2008-02-18, 21:30   Link #1620
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Yeah, it would feel real out of place given what is going on in the series. None of the characters really seem like they would do that either with the times that are currently going on. If it was done in good taste, it wouldn't be so bad though.
you heard the spoilers, 2nd season is when the romance side of the story really starts.

just because you can't see it happening now doesn't mean it won't seem reasonable after 20 episodes of development.