AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2016-12-04, 03:40   Link #2081
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
I am finally back from my seclusion while I played the game (which I enjoyed thoroughly), so expect a lot of judgment from myself as to if the anime is up to the standard the amazing games set for Alola. Now, I have seen the first five episodes and I have to say that I am not hating it so far, which is a very welcome surprise. Also, I have to say that I see a lot of people eating crow after they bashed the anime, it feels good to not jump to conclusions.
I'm still not convince !
All other series at least had a League to look forward too but this one has nothing.
This series look more like a huge "Da Journey" .
The only thing we can look forward to is Ash's new pokemon but he probably going to catch some medicore pokemon and starter pokemon.
Pokemon Sun and Moon Game is made in a way that writer has to break all Ash's limatation to follow it So They probably came up with this school shit!
Spoiler for spoiler:

Also , I don't find anyone completely worth shipping Considering Mallow is the only one I find attractive.
Honestly , If Pokemon want Shipping then they should tried to introduce a girl as attractive as Tea (Yugioh) or Kari (Digimon Adventure 02).
Basically , This girls has simplistic design yet they look much more prettier then other girl even without Makeup , earing and Flashy outfit.
They has this Genuine cutest that can not be matched by flashy girl.
That's what I want , A girl with simple design that look more attractive and prettier then all other girls in the series.

Only May was as Cute as them.
Old 2016-12-04, 06:00   Link #2082
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
I am finally back from my seclusion while I played the game (which I enjoyed thoroughly), so expect a lot of judgment from myself as to if the anime is up to the standard the amazing games set for Alola. Now, I have seen the first five episodes and I have to say that I am not hating it so far, which is a very welcome surprise. Also, I have to say that I see a lot of people eating crow after they bashed the anime, it feels good to not jump to conclusions.
The anime pretty much cannot until we have any idea what Ash will do for the challenges because that's when it gets good. There are two more captures that i fully expect and that's Ash getting Litten and James catching that Bewear. Most people bashed the animation we had no clue about the anime but the animation looked awful (amusingly enough eventually people will get used to that I actually forgot how awful his VA was in Hoenn after looking it over) But seriously until you get to some of the "other" characters that's when this will show itself.

So far i mostly find it funny but as for high quality it's not that great.

Mallow is clearly best girl of the group but i suspect that the anime will make Lillie more "likeable" with the egg episode. Of course with only five episodes it's hard to judge any Pokemon show.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-05, 01:25   Link #2083
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
The anime pretty much cannot until we have any idea what Ash will do for the challenges because that's when it gets good. There are two more captures that i fully expect and that's Ash getting Litten and James catching that Bewear. Most people bashed the animation we had no clue about the anime but the animation looked awful (amusingly enough eventually people will get used to that I actually forgot how awful his VA was in Hoenn after looking it over) But seriously until you get to some of the "other" characters that's when this will show itself.

So far i mostly find it funny but as for high quality it's not that great.

Mallow is clearly best girl of the group but i suspect that the anime will make Lillie more "likeable" with the egg episode. Of course with only five episodes it's hard to judge any Pokemon show.
do you have any guess already how the bear will apear next week to carry team rocket? last weeek episode he been running on the water
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-05, 05:33   Link #2084
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
do you have any guess already how the bear will apear next week to carry team rocket? last weeek episode he been running on the water
Dont know at all but i know it'll be amusing.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2016-12-07, 04:30   Link #2085
Idealist 99

If Writer really going to shove Serena to Ash then I hope she reappear with long hair and different design.
She should be something similar to this Or better --

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Currently the main question --

Will Ash take the Grand trial and pass ?

Spoiler for grand trial:
Old 2016-12-07, 05:47   Link #2086
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
If Writer really going to shove Serena to Ash then I hope she reappear with long hair and different design.

Images

Spoiler for grand trial:
Uhh you're overthinking both the Serena situation and the Kahuna's. They may not actually have an E4. They may have a grand competition. The real question is what will you do considering his classmates are almost all Trial captains

Old 2016-12-07, 12:32   Link #2087
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post

Images

Spoiler for grand trial:
You do know that when you face the Kahunas in the grand trials they scale themselves to your level, right?

Just like the Gym leaders do they give you a challenge depending on the level you are on and never truly go full force against you. In Sun and Moon they only do so by the time you are finishing the game and in the after game so don't overthink things too much. Just because Ash passes a grand trial it doesn't mean he is E4 level at that point (especially not post Sinnoh Ash, if it had been the Ash from Sinnoh before the soft reboot in Black and White then you could have said that he truly was on the E4s level of strength).
Old 2016-12-07, 13:40   Link #2088
ImperialFlameGod8190

^Interestingly enough a new Episode Title reveals that he's taking on his first trial the Gumshoos. Things are about to get very interesting indeed

Old 2016-12-07, 13:49   Link #2089
elior

Quote:
^Interestingly enough a new Episode Title reveals that he's taking on his first trial the Gumshoos. Things are about to get very interesting indeed
Spoiler for episode 9:
Old 2016-12-07, 15:35   Link #2090
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Spoiler for episode 9:
That makes sense. My question is the other ones

Old 2016-12-07, 15:50   Link #2091
elior

Quote:
That makes sense. My question is the other ones
also Akemi Omode, the person in charge of Serena AND Amour episodes is writing this episode. by the new summery of lilie episode it might be diffrent compare to her character from the games with her living in a mansion with battlefield
Old 2016-12-07, 17:29   Link #2092
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
also Akemi Omode, the person in charge of Serena AND Amour episodes is writing this episode. by the new summery of lilie episode it might be diffrent compare to her character from the games with her living in a mansion with battlefield
who cares about Serena and Amourshipping let's move on. I just wanna see what they do next with the characters.

Old 2016-12-08, 00:03   Link #2093
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
And now I finally have someone to blame for all the damn shipping in XY and Z. Keep her the fuck away from this series, she should just go and write for Digimon, now there is a shipper fanbase she could leech off of.
Old 2016-12-08, 00:32   Link #2094
Idealist 99

Quote:
And now I finally have someone to blame for all the damn shipping in XY and Z. Keep her the fuck away from this series, she should just go and write for Digimon, now there is a shipper fanbase she could leech off of.
Actually she should write Mature Shoujo anime instate of pokemon.
Because that How Amourshipping felt like , A Typical insecure and shy Girl fall that a guy that saved her during childhood and she spends the entire series chasing after that guy and become a woman worthy of that guy.

Pokemon is a Kids anime and Ash is just 10 year old.
So , Pokemon need romance that suitable for Kids standard.
For example , I'm an Advanceshipper so I want Ash and May to be treated like two very close Childhood friend that will become a couple someday in future.
Ash is still in his childhood so every friend he makes now will be his Childhood friend in future.
Old 2016-12-08, 00:55   Link #2095
elior

Quote:
who cares about Serena and Amourshipping let's move on. I just wanna see what they do next with the characters.
is lilie living in a mansion in the game as well?
Old 2016-12-08, 09:04   Link #2096
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
is lilie living in a mansion in the game as well?
In the games Lillie ran from home because unbeknownst to everybody MILF of the year Lusamine is batshit crazy and she's hiding from it the whole time.

The game was brilliant and if you translated that into the anime i dont think you would've had a complaint in the world. Instead you get this stuff which is intriguing only in how they'll manage it.

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2016-12-08 at 09:22.
Old 2016-12-09, 04:41   Link #2097
elior

and this week bewear saved them by jumping from building to building
Old 2016-12-09, 06:55   Link #2098
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
and this week bewear saved them by jumping from building to building
I find myself laughing my ass off with that but this show seems pure comedy so far and it's definitely funny

Old 2016-12-09, 10:49   Link #2099
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Suiren is the darkhorse girl and Bewear the MVP.

Facts.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-09, 18:03   Link #2100
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Suiren is the darkhorse girl and Bewear the MVP.

Facts.
Bewear is the MVP i agree with that. The Darkhorse is Lillie. A darkhorse is the person whose not likely but could come out of nowhere. Lana is by no means a dark horse by the definition of the word because she's number 2 behind Mallow with Lillie a VERY distant third