AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-31, 23:17   Link #61
imram

where can i English translation for this novel?
imram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 03:17   Link #62
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
Spoiler for bout the sibling's race:
Spoiler for reply:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 10:13   Link #63
NeoDarklight

Quote:
Originally Posted by imram View Post
where can i English translation for this novel?
I'm assuming that you can only MTL it for now.
NeoDarklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 12:01   Link #64
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

To be honest, i'm took an interest in this series because the MC did it with his Succubus mom when he was ten.
Old 2015-01-01, 12:07   Link #65
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
To be honest, i'm took an interest in this series because the MC did it with his Succubus mom when he was ten.
thats pretty creepy , did main character drink milk from his mom since when a baby drinks milk from a women his genetic code changes and that women becomes like his real mother . If main character sleep with his mother after drinking his milk then this is like him sleeping with his own mother , if not she is just a stranger who looked after him .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 12:09   Link #66
bnguyen14
Dragon Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
thats pretty creepy , did main character drink milk from his mom since when a baby drinks milk from a women his genetic code changes and that women becomes like his real mother . If main character sleep with his mother after drinking his milk then this is like him sleeping with his own mother , if not she is just a stranger who looked after him .
This confuse me. Someone please explain.
Old 2015-01-01, 12:22   Link #67
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
What language did you post this? I need to know, so that I can present this to Google-sensei to see if he can translate it for me.

Seriously, I'm not asking for perfection here, but at least put some effort into it to make what you're writing understandable.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 12:56   Link #68
dont_play_never_lose

Quote:

MC drink his mommy's milk => MC's DNA got mutated => MC is mommy's legitimate child => MC slepts with mommy = incest.

Or else mommy = adopted parent.
dont_play_never_lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 13:34   Link #69
maltygos

Quote:
give me a paper related to this else is a myth xd
maltygos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 14:27   Link #70
bludvein

The incest thing is kind of annoying, since it gives people the wrong idea and isn't even relevant to the actual story. You could totally cut that part out and not be missing anything except a few jokes. She is not a love interest nor is the MC interested in a round 2.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 14:34   Link #71
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by dont_play_never_lose View Post

MC drink his mommy's milk => MC's DNA got mutated => MC is mommy's legitimate child => MC slepts with mommy = incest.

Or else mommy = adopted parent.
Well sry my lazy writing .
Yes when a baby drinks another womens milk other then his\her birth mother his Dna changes accordingly and he will have both his birth mother and other womens Dna properities . If main character drinked Scubbus womens milk then thats insect because of Dna mutation but if he didnt do that then she is just a stranger who took care of him .

Well sry for not explaining propery before but insect is really hard for me to handle so i needed to know that , sry if i bothered you guys . I also liked the idea of this novel but insect bothered me .
Old 2015-01-01, 15:15   Link #72
NeoDarklight

..."Insect"? I think you meant something else... Also, check your sources, because I swear that it is physically impossible for that to happen in humans. If you got your information from The Onion, I swear...
Old 2015-01-01, 15:28   Link #73
Zeroguard
Wielder of M&M's

Uh, someone drinking milk from a womans breast doesn't really alter DNA bro. What determines a persons DNA is the mix of the egg and sperm and what DNA they brought over, once that's done the DNA is pretty much set and the womb becomes an incubation chamber for 9 months. People can feed their kids artificial milk this day and age and they still have DNA lol, I have no idea what you think gives people their genetic code but your really off base. I still find it creepy that he and his 'mom' had sex though. It's an odd situation, dude is reincarnated as a baby and suddenly someone calls herself his mom but isn't related to him genetically and then has sex with him when he is 10 again. Maybe it's cause I didn't read it but it still just sounds silly to me anyway, even for LN's.

I do have a question though, does he TELL anyone he is reincarnated? Like his new 'mom', his girlfriend or his siblings? I might read this series later even if it does weird me out a bit because of the psuedobutnotactuallyincestincest thing. I am honestly curious if him being reincarnated ever becomes relevant or is addressed by anyone in the series or if it's a tacked on thing that is totally unimportant.
Old 2015-01-01, 15:29   Link #74
DeathMetalBunny

Quote:
Well sry my lazy writing .
Yes when a baby drinks another womens milk other then his\her birth mother his Dna changes accordingly and he will have both his birth mother and other womens Dna properities . If main character drinked Scubbus womens milk then thats insect because of Dna mutation but if he didnt do that then she is just a stranger who took care of him .

Well sry for not explaining propery before but insect is really hard for me to handle so i needed to know that , sry if i bothered you guys . I also liked the idea of this novel but insect bothered me .

I'm having a hard time deciding if what you are saying is serious or not.
DeathMetalBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 15:38   Link #75
arthand

If you dont belive me read this : http://www.livescience.com/6498-brea...-dna-good.html
Old 2015-01-01, 15:41   Link #76
ndiezel

Quote:
I wasn't fed by my mother due to her after preg stress and was drinking artificial milk only. So what I'm chemistry factory son now or what? Stop kidding.

Finished reading (jking, just fast run with eyes) and tl;dr "natural milk is better". Nothing about breast milk do you related to milk producer.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 15:45   Link #77
dont_play_never_lose

Quote:
The only thing I got out of this are "breast is best" and "Genes are really sensitive to nutrition" which in turn make it breast+milk = healthy.
dont_play_never_lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 15:50   Link #78
NeoDarklight

...Guys, he didn't even actually read the article. It doesn't say that the child's dna mutates, it says that the gene expression changes. Basically, different genes are turned on or off.
Old 2015-01-01, 16:12   Link #79
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoDarklight View Post
...Guys, he didn't even actually read the article. It doesn't say that the child's dna mutates, it says that the gene expression changes. Basically, different genes are turned on or off.
When they talk about the health aspect and mutation, they are pretty much referring to allergies.
Some mothers try to wean their children on to solid foods too early in this day and age, and this has contributed to an increase in children developing allergies.

Just look at all the Gluten-free labels everywhere, Gluten allergies are something that has only become common in the last decade.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 16:16   Link #80
Zeroguard
Wielder of M&M's

It's impressive how ignorant he is on this matter lol.

Tags
adventurer, fantasy, harem, mad scientist mc, rape, reincarnation, shotacon, webnovel