Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-08-18, 08:47   Link #21
iambill10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Spoiler for Octo:

And Lyle done fucked up in the latest chapter.
Spoiler for :
Will his ding-a-ling be split proportional to the number of his harem members with a butcher knife?
iambill10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-23, 07:02   Link #22
SirMeow

oh my gawd finally a Sevens thread....I'm still dragging myself to read it since it has so long chapters.....
SirMeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-03, 09:09   Link #23
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Mileia: these goddamns mothercon...

LOL

ah, when will they make another appearances, the wives?
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-03, 13:38   Link #24
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Mileia: these goddamns mothercon...

ah, when will they make another appearances, the wives?
According to Millea, not only are a good deal of them stronger than her, they're just as evil, so meeting them at length could be very scary. Talk about a family of monsters... Granted she's also a fathercon and brocon at the same, so she can't really blame anyone.

Not to mention Lyle's current problem of trying to pick a main wife without it resulting in a sea of blood.
Spoiler for :
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-05, 15:25   Link #25
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Hope is lost now... well not really, but if Liane did join Lyle's harem......
Anyway!

Mr. Lyle! only you whom I can trust now!!
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-05, 19:57   Link #26
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Why the hell are those countries ruled by single women of marriageable age?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-05, 20:24   Link #27
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
for se... i mean, for plot sake of course
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-05, 21:58   Link #28
sasuke706

Spoiler for :

Quote:
The moral of Sevens is that men may be assholes, but women are fucking evil as shit.

The women end up killing off the men is what I'm saying. But there has been 3 countries ruled by men so far (and Celes took over one, and another was just a princess basically controlling things from the shadows). But yeah, otherwise there's been 5 countries ruled by women officially and 1 ruled by a council. For the record, most of these countries are supposed to have king rulers, it's just that ends up not happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Hope is lost now... well not really, but if Liane did join Lyle's harem......
Anyway!

Mr. Lyle! only you whom I can trust now!!
Because he absolutely needs his what, fourth yandere? It's pretty sad that hanging out with a bunch of people (ancestors) that heavily encourage kidnapping a wife and her child is more relaxing than his harem at this point.
Old 2015-09-05, 22:22   Link #29
EvI

Quote:
Spoiler for :

The moral of Sevens is that men may be assholes, but women are fucking evil as shit.

The women end up killing off the men is what I'm saying. But there has been 3 countries ruled by men so far (and Celes took over one, and another was just a princess basically controlling things from the shadows). But yeah, otherwise there's been 5 countries ruled by women officially and 1 ruled by a council. For the record, most of these countries are supposed to have king rulers, it's just that ends up not happening.

Because he absolutely needs his what, fourth yandere? It's pretty sad that hanging out with a bunch of people (ancestors) that heavily encourage kidnapping a wife and her child is more relaxing than his harem at this point.
ya know having yandares is always good and funny in fiction so i see no problem with a crazy harem-girls, actually i love to see it, when it was said that there was a moment where all the girls went to a place where they can't die to kill each to other because of the frustation and jealousy while the mc was driking tea i laughed hard,
Old 2015-09-05, 22:45   Link #30
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Oh I see...

Before I start reading this, I need some spoilers of how Lyle came into contact with some of those rulers and why they like him, coz meeting such bigwigs is normally impossible...
Old 2015-09-05, 23:08   Link #31
cabman11

Quote:
Oh I see...

Before I start reading this, I need some spoilers of how Lyle came into contact with some of those rulers and why they like him, coz meeting such bigwigs is normally impossible...
Because his crazy demon possessed sister took over his home country kicked him out of his house and is trying to kill him
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-05, 23:18   Link #32
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
Because his crazy demon possessed sister took over his home country kicked him out of his house and is trying to kill him
.....that doesn't explain shit....

I don't think I will meet Obama even if such thing happened to me
Old 2015-09-05, 23:40   Link #33
sasuke706

Quote:
Alrighty.
Spoiler for :

Last edited by sasuke706; 2015-09-06 at 00:05.
Old 2015-09-05, 23:52   Link #34
cabman11

Quote:
Alrighty.
Spoiler for :

Spoiler:
Old 2015-09-06, 00:05   Link #35
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^ou thank you~

but this Lyle dude... nanimono... so easily toppling power balances one country after another... but in reality he's still a shadow ruler huh, still king of harem only...

and her sister too... did she charm her way up to power as well?
Old 2015-09-06, 00:08   Link #36
cabman11

Quote:
^^ou thank you~

but this Lyle dude... nanimono... so easily toppling power balances one country after another... but in reality he's still a shadow ruler huh, still king of harem only...

Nope she's just batshit crazy demon possessed evil.
With mind control, a god complex, and the ability to steal powers from others.( Lyles powers and memoirs)
Old 2015-09-06, 00:19   Link #37
sasuke706

Quote:
Celes? Yes, but in a different way. Lyle actually uses wit (also known as using questionable ethics) and his own natural charm to get where he is. Celes, however, can charm people by just having them look at her. And I mean like they-feel-joy-even-if-she-skins-them-alive (and she has done that, too) brainwashing charm. It seems to getting less effective as of late in the story, since a random trader sees her and all they think is that she's creepy.

Celes charms her parents to become the house head (at 13 and as a woman) for a very influential count lineage. For the record, it's stated that Lyle's family originally has enough military power to go at it with other countries and win. Then she charmed the royalty, marrying the prince and becoming the absolute ruler.

Some more fun facts about Celes.
Spoiler for :
And not sure what you mean by Lyle's a shadow ruler. It's more like his harem is the only thing he has horrible control over. Random soldiers listen to him better than his harem does.

Last edited by sasuke706; 2015-09-06 at 00:42.
Old 2015-09-06, 00:26   Link #38
EvI

Quote:
Celes? Yes, but in a different way. Lyle actually uses wit (also known as using questionable ethics) and his own natural charm to get where he is. Celes, however, can charm people by just having them look at her. And I mean like they-feel-joy-even-if-she-skins-them-alive (and she has done that, too) brainwashing charm. It seems to getting less effective as of late in the story, since a random trader sees her and all they think is that she's creepy.

Celes charms her parents to become the house head (at 13 and as a woman) for a very influential count lineage. For the record, it's stated that Lyle's family originally has enough military power to go at it with other countries and win. Then she charmed the royalty, marrying the prince and becoming the absolute ruler.

Spoiler for :
she is just a 13 old brat?
Old 2015-09-06, 00:28   Link #39
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
she is just a 13 old brat?
She was 13 at the start of the story, should be 15 now. Maybe going on 16. Lyle's 17 or 18 currently, I forget which.
Old 2015-09-06, 00:38   Link #40
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Thumbs up

Quote:

Spoiler for :
And not sure what you mean by Lyle's a shadow ruler. It's more like his harem is the only thing he has horrible control over. Random soldiers listen to him better than his harem does.
I wanna say "GO! GO! IMOUTO ROUTE!" but then I read that and... no thanks~

Shadow Ruler.... I mean, His official status is not King or anything right? Yea he has queens under his control, but he's not the king himself right? Since U said he was given high posts in those country, means he's not acknowledged as supreme ruler by society... hence shadow ruler

Tags
ancestors, battle royale harem, fantasy, goddesses, gods, harem, kyle-san, mr. lyle the best, poyopoyo forever, reverse rape, snusnu, true harem, unlimited yandere harem, webnovel, yandere on parade