AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-06-17, 09:13   Link #3881
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I think some wallpapers have been posted in which Hinaichigo is well-endowed and looking mature. Just search this thread. I myself have to find it still.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-17, 09:22   Link #3882
abang brother
Vanessa Mae Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to abang brother Send a message via Yahoo to abang brother
Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
I'll be offering an alternative to Suiseiseki's opinion, then.

Bear in mind that I think the dolls (most of them) would bear becoming old and dying rather than living forever without Jun. Jun, in a way, has become extremely different into their other 'masters' because Jun gives them affection, love, and care, something that the other masters didn't do.

Dying with Jun or a few years before and after him would leave the dolls much more contented than living forever without Jun, anyway. They'd only have nightmares seeing Jun's death and being unable to do anything about it, which is why that although they'd have to watch their weight and what they do now that they're going to be human, being with Jun in his lifespan and probably dying with him would be a much better alternative.

What I'd like to see, if there were no Kirakishou, will be that as dolls becoming Alice and then human, I'd like to find the competition. I'm pretty sure that Sui and Shinku will be the ones fighting, with the other dolls mainly as supporting casts. I think we all agree on loving to see a real, mature, older and yet still cute Hinaichigo - oh, the stuff of wallpapers!

Well, just some flights-of-fancy. But I think I've posited some valid points.

Jun, is a good medium. Not like previous medium of Hinaichigo(AA!!) or Stinku. Jun also make them feel so happy and like him more then anything except their father!

Ah.. Maybe lots of your replies about the 3rd season isnt true. Might as well just wait the season 3. What's the name by the way?
abang brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-17, 09:35   Link #3883
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
I'll be offering an alternative to Suiseiseki's opinion, then.

Bear in mind that I think the dolls (most of them) would bear becoming old and dying rather than living forever without Jun. Jun, in a way, has become extremely different into their other 'masters' because Jun gives them affection, love, and care, something that the other masters didn't do.

Dying with Jun or a few years before and after him would leave the dolls much more contented than living forever without Jun, anyway. They'd only have nightmares seeing Jun's death and being unable to do anything about it, which is why that although they'd have to watch their weight and what they do now that they're going to be human, being with Jun in his lifespan and probably dying with him would be a much better alternative.

What I'd like to see, if there were no Kirakishou, will be that as dolls becoming Alice and then human, I'd like to find the competition. I'm pretty sure that Sui and Shinku will be the ones fighting, with the other dolls mainly as supporting casts. I think we all agree on loving to see a real, mature, older and yet still cute Hinaichigo - oh, the stuff of wallpapers!

Well, just some flights-of-fancy. But I think I've posited some valid points.
Hey, Kirakishou deserves to be human/Alice as well too!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-17, 10:07   Link #3884
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Post some freaking EYEPATCH BITCHES! WELCOME TO EYEPATCH WEEKEND!

Ps. @ Blitz: Dun juz leech, CONTRIBUTE! A repost is fine too!
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-17, 10:39   Link #3885
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Only because it's eyepatch
Old 2006-06-17, 10:41   Link #3886
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by abang brother
Jun, is a good medium. Not like previous medium of Hinaichigo(AA!!) or Stinku. Jun also make them feel so happy and like him more then anything except their father!

Ah.. Maybe lots of your replies about the 3rd season isnt true. Might as well just wait the season 3. What's the name by the way?
Heh, HinaIchigo's previous medium wasn't that bad. In fact she was very good to Hina, and (I think) has the hots for Jun. Its just that Hina took her forgranted and that led to Hina being defeated.

Well, sometimes its fun to speculate, even though yes, its highly probable we could be totally wrong. But thinking about "what I want to see in S3" does make me feel good But when, if, S3 comes, then we'll just have to take whatever it the directors think out.

Actually, physics makes a good point. Death and ending it as opposed to living on forever while your medium dies. I supposed we have to consider which outweights which; does the good outweigh the bad or is it the other way.

Thinking in this new light, and with regard to the question on Whether the dolls should become Human (not if they can), hmm.. While the bad (or rather realistic aspect of life as a human) as Sui posted is very real and serious, I would still go for saying that I want them to become Human. This is because, to me the good (relationships, growing old together, experiencing life) outweights the bad.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-17, 11:02   Link #3887
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

What Lost has said, are my sentiments exactly. What's the purpose of living forever if the one you love can never return? ... Damn, I make it obvious that I'm too much of a romantic.
Old 2006-06-17, 11:11   Link #3888
abang brother
Vanessa Mae Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to abang brother Send a message via Yahoo to abang brother
Lost, what i said about the previous medium of HI(hina) is not tomoe, its the one who lock her in her box!Physics so romantic hahah!
abang brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-17, 11:14   Link #3889
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by abang brother
Lost, what i said about the previous medium of HI(hina) is not tomoe, its the one who lock her in her box!Physics so romantic hahah!
Ah, gomen
Old 2006-06-17, 11:19   Link #3890
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Right now, I just want to spoil you all with the masterpiece that's Tsukihime, but ... let's get stuck with my romanticism for now, shall we? Their world would be empty without Jun: isn't that the same as living a dead life?
Old 2006-06-17, 13:05   Link #3891
blitz1/2

I got a few old ones. I hope you don't mind some reposts.

These are all Barasuishou. I'm still looking for Kirakishou pics.

http://img104.imageshack.us/my.php?i...46831788to.jpg

http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?i...4054084tk.jpg\

http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?i...zen08346xf.jpg
(This one seemed a bit computer animated because of the darkness

Old 2006-06-17, 13:40   Link #3892
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Hey, Kirakishou deserves to be human/Alice as well too!
jeje, i´m be with you, she deserves too
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-17, 15:03   Link #3893
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Someone may have posted it but for those who missed it here is the best barasuishou picture ever (and one of the best among Rozen Maiden fanarts)
http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?i...zen10429iu.jpg
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-17, 19:05   Link #3894
Calca
Expressionless

I'm against it, anyone cruel and evil like bara and kira deserve to be junk'd!

imo...
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-17, 21:53   Link #3895
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
Quote:
Right now, I just want to spoil you all with the masterpiece that's Tsukihime, but ... let's get stuck with my romanticism for now, shall we? Their world would be empty without Jun: isn't that the same as living a dead life?
How about they live together for... 50 years let say. Jun at that time is old and bald like Ojisan and then he dies. What's the difference? Even if they wait for another century, no one will be able to be the same as Jun right?
Dark Steno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-17, 22:04   Link #3896
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

That's the point - no one can replace Jun. I think the dolls know that humans get old, so it would be better for them to die along with Jun, or at least die ... what would be the value of living if Jun's not there? Take note that Jun's the only master that really cared for them, and probably in the next hundred years no one can take his place. Tomoe will have also died by then. X|
Old 2006-06-18, 00:39   Link #3897
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
(3) They can enjoy romantic relationship
A human Suiseiseki with a libido...

Quote:
Their world would be empty without Jun: isn't that the same as living a dead life?
If Rozen is able to live in the N-field (he must be over a hundred years old by now), why couldn't Jun do the same? In the N-field Jun could remain forever young, remain Shinku's faithful servant, be Suiseiseki's punching bag, ect. Also, Jun could marry Tomoe and then enter the N-field with the dolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor

imo...
Barasuishou should be able to live. Even though I did not like her until the very last episode when it's revealed that she was only fighting the Rozen Maiden to make her father happy (sounds quite similar to Suigintou's reasons), she's probably a very caring girl who simply wants the people she loves to be happy. Dump Enju and Kirakishou in a blender and turn them into a delicious Rokeg blood pie.

Could you tell this cute, naïve, innocent girl that she deserves death to her face? I don't think so.
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-18, 01:29   Link #3898
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

I completly agree about Bara.
Just look her inocent smile when Enju praised her after she won against Shinku.... she is not evil. She just put all herself in Alice game for her father's happiness.
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-18, 04:39   Link #3899
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla
I completly agree about Bara.
Just look her inocent smile when Enju praised her after she won against Shinku.... she is not evil. She just put all herself in Alice game for her father's happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki
Barasuishou should be able to live. Even though I did not like her until the very last episode when it's revealed that she was only fighting the Rozen Maiden to make her father happy (sounds quite similar to Suigintou's reasons), she's probably a very caring girl who simply wants the people she loves to be happy.
Well, yeah, but no. While she isn't really evil, the problem is it probably didnt strike her that what she did was wrong; i.e. immoral. To her, becoming Alice at any cost = Right. Meaning that because her own existence is wholly for the purpose of becoming Alice, she doesn't have any other morals. So I don't think she is capable of loving any else but her father, Enju. In the end, its not her fault, but sadly, I don't see how she can be changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki
If Rozen is able to live in the N-field (he must be over a hundred years old by now), why couldn't Jun do the same? In the N-field Jun could remain forever young, remain Shinku's faithful servant, be Suiseiseki's punching bag, ect. Also, Jun could marry Tomoe and then enter the N-field with the dolls.
Valid point, but how would that be nice? Condemned to live forever in an N-field, devoid of social life.. Then again... considering Jun's background, he may not at all mind that..

Last edited by Lost; 2006-06-18 at 05:16.
Old 2006-06-18, 09:46   Link #3900
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor

imo...
So that means you also support that Gin should be junked as well.

I agree with Barasuishou not being evil. It is Enju who is evil. We all know that Barasuishou fought dirty and was immoral but she doesn't have a conscience. So how could you expect her to fight fair when she can't tell which things are right/wrong.

This leads me to believe if Kirakishou may be doing the same for Rozen's love.

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural