AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-18, 00:15   Link #3881
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Intelligence isn't exactly Kallen's strong suit. Also she's under combat stress and pressure so she's not gonna map out a plan on how to beat Suzaku.
Sometimes it's under those circumstances that you come up with a good plan. Kallen's strong suit isn't intelligence, but she can be quick-thinking enough when it comes to fightning/battle. But we'll see.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-18, 00:51   Link #3882
Aquaman OS

If Kallen does the same stuff as she did against those soldiers or that mafia guys thugs she at the very least should managed to not get judo flipped. And really all she needs to do is shove Suzaku when he's trying to inject her and he could get it instead.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-18, 01:10   Link #3883
Sports72Xtrm

^That is to say if he has it equipped before he takes her down and pins her or possibly even cuff or restrain her.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-18, 06:21   Link #3884
animeboy12

didn't suzaku destroy a mounted gun with one kick last season?
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-18, 08:28   Link #3885
orangejuicetang

I'm pretty sure that last season when Kallen fought Suzuku on the island, she didn't have that much of an issue with fighting naked. I thought the Jacket wasn't to cover her up so much to not let Suzuku see where the knife would be stabbing.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-18, 10:55   Link #3886
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeboy12 View Post
didn't suzaku destroy a mounted gun with one kick last season?
Yep the episode with Mao(oh i miss him). Suzaku has AMAZING hand to hand combat but if Kallen somehow defeats him and knocks some sense into him i wouldn't mind.
Bennyswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-18, 10:56   Link #3887
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyswan View Post
Yep the episode with Mao(oh i miss him). Suzaku has AMAZING hand to hand combat but if Kallen somehow defeats him and knocks some sense into him i wouldn't mind.
I doubt she'd be doing anything other than trying to murder him on the spot.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-18, 10:57   Link #3888
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:

do super hand to had combat hax powers work when you knowingly use them for evil ?
Old 2008-07-18, 11:03   Link #3889
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
do super hand to had combat hax powers work when you knowingly use them for evil ?
They most likely still work I think in his point of view hes doing good by doing all of this evil actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var
I doubt she'd be doing anything other than trying to murder him on the spot.
Yeah lol, I'm just hoping for a scenario (probley wont happen) that she'll some how get the refrain from Suzaku (kicking it out of his hands or something) and inject it to him, unless shes tied to the chair (didn't look like it)
Bennyswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 15:46   Link #3890
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
I'm pretty sure that last season when Kallen fought Suzuku on the island, she didn't have that much of an issue with fighting naked. I thought the Jacket wasn't to cover her up so much to not let Suzuku see where the knife would be stabbing.
QFT. Of course this is irrelevant, because fanatics and cultists here are obsessed fanboys that can't think straight .

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 21:09   Link #3891
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Yeah lol, I'm just hoping for a scenario (probley wont happen) that she'll some how get the refrain from Suzaku (kicking it out of his hands or something) and inject it to him, unless shes tied to the chair (didn't look like it)
That would be cool, but realistically now I'm sure Suzaku has the upper hand. However my gut feeling tells me Kallen is somehow going to avoid injection, but just not through beating Suzaku's ass to the floor.

Last edited by GuidoHunter_Toki; 2008-07-19 at 21:27.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 21:51   Link #3892
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I hope Kallen kicks him in the balls.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 21:55   Link #3893
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
QFT. Of course this is irrelevant, because fanatics and cultists here are obsessed fanboys that can't think straight .
Your brain isn't working, her charge is a poor one because of that jacket. She wasn't even concealing the knife, she had it out front. She'd have been better off dropping the jacket and using the knife as a more dynamic weapon than simply stabbing. Knives suck for killing someone with a simple stab, it is an easily disarmable approach, they are much better for slicing actions. If you want to stab someone use a pike.

As such, I doubt, for one, that she's had proper knife training, making her already at a disadvantage to a trained soldier. Second, she was trying to cover herself up.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 22:04   Link #3894
Diedrupo

Arguing over who'd win in a fight between Suzaku and Kallen is incredibly pointless.

Because in the end it's up to the storywriters. There's nothing you can infer about it and using past examples is silly because someone will always bring up some factor that they think matters.
Diedrupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 22:05   Link #3895
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
All she needs to do is to kick him in the one muscle that no bloke can strengthen, no matter how much training he receives....
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 22:11   Link #3896
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
All she needs to do is to kick him in the one muscle that no bloke can strengthen, no matter how much training he receives....
Unless he wore protection...
Old 2008-07-19, 22:14   Link #3897
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargaze View Post
Unless he wore protection...
Knowing Suzy-boy for the sleaze he is, he'd probably turn it inside out for his own pleasure.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 22:15   Link #3898
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Knowing Suzy-boy for the sleaze he is, he'd probably turn it inside out for his own pleasure.
Oh god, don't even mention it
Old 2008-07-19, 22:58   Link #3899
Sander RX

Hmmmm,why she didnt cover her precious assets when threatening Lulu in ep.3 of R1?
I think that "covering her nakedness" argument makes her seem like an idiot,whats the point of being shy of someone you are about to kill with the freaking knife.
But I shall blame that on "wierd shit happenz in anime".
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 23:07   Link #3900
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander RX View Post
Hmmmm,why she didnt cover her precious assets when threatening Lulu in ep.3 of R1?
I think that "covering her nakedness" argument makes her seem like an idiot,whats the point of being shy of someone you are about to kill with the freaking knife.
But I shall blame that on "wierd shit happenz in anime".
She wasn't aware that the shower curtain had been pulled back by her movements. When Lelouch alerted her to the fact, she freaked out and covered up.

Frankly, she covered up because it was fanservice and not full-blown hentai.

Which makes me wonder why they bared Viletta... hmm.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote