AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-04-20, 20:47   Link #6881
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
I bet next volume Gvardora,Bebevu Su and other UL's will try to retrieve Sefaira whose in Ajuka's custody I think as she is someone important or significant to the ULs and DxD team will clash against them behind the scenes while the Diehauser vs Issei match is ongoing or maybe they'll abduct the gods who were imprisoned .
That would only happen if Issei wouldn't have a match as he would have to be at the forefront of that being the MC and all.

Sounds way too much like Volume 24.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-21, 08:31   Link #6882
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Yeah they could do that. The only downside to that is Researchers like the Nebiros clan will also benefit with the invaders Tech.
I saw them too Confident.. If they catch us we will give our investigation to our enemies(3 factions) and we avoid go to prison. After help all the vilains that appeared.

I would like that what the Old Satans feared comes True and release the Malebranche ends killing the members of Nebiros Clan.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-04-21 at 08:43.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-22, 18:00   Link #6883
Emperor of D.

Akeno with her Oni vs Bova and Nakiri
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-23, 02:23   Link #6884
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
Akeno with her Oni vs Bova and Nakiri
they dodge bova and he goes out of control again, meanwhile nakiri gets rid of akeno
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-23, 07:52   Link #6885
Blazor 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
they dodge bova and he goes out of control again, meanwhile nakiri gets rid of akeno
Actually a single Oni might be enough to keep Bova busy while the other helps Akeno against Nakiri. Bova and Nakiri would lose this fight.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-23, 10:36   Link #6886
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
Actually a single Oni might be enough to keep Bova busy while the other helps Akeno against Nakiri. Bova and Nakiri would lose this fight.
I do not see how when they could not even protect Valerie from Elmenheilde and defeat Rossweisee in a 3 vs 2 and later a 3 vs 1.

For the speed of Nakiri, it will not hard close the distance with Akeno and defeat her in a fight hand to hand.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-23, 11:11   Link #6887
Blazor 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
I do not see how when they could not even protect Valerie from Elmenheilde and defeat Rossweisee in a 3 vs 2 and later a 3 vs 1.

For the speed of Nakiri, it will not hard close the distance with Akeno and defeat her in a fight hand to hand.
Rossweiss (w. Magic boots from wand) and Elmenhilde (w. Dragon and Pheonix blood power boost) is stronger than Nakiri and Bova.
Old 2020-04-23, 12:00   Link #6888
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Rossweiss (w. Magic boots from wand) and Elmenhilde (w. Dragon and Pheonix blood power boost) is stronger than Nakiri and Bova.
Source? Especially with Elmenheilde
Old 2020-04-23, 14:19   Link #6889
Blazor 98

Quote:
Source? Especially with Elmenheilde
Base off feats. Bova is no stronger than a high class devil. I would put Elmenhilde above him considering she deflected a holy aura attack from Miriana, which can one shot an Ultimate Class devil. Rossweiss defeated the strongest Valkyrie in Norse so I would put her above Nakiri. What do you have that can prove Bova and Nakiri is stronger than Rossweisse and Elmenhilde.
Old 2020-04-23, 15:05   Link #6890
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Base off feats. Bova is no stronger than a high class devil. I would put Elmenhilde above him considering she deflected a holy aura attack from Miriana, which can one shot an Ultimate Class devil. Rossweiss defeated the strongest Valkyrie in Norse so I would put her above Nakiri. What do you have that can prove Bova and Nakiri is stronger than Rossweisse and Elmenhilde.
Deflect an attack doesn’t mean much. Except for that, Elmenheilde has little resistance and is a cannon glass and has not powerful attacks, while Bova uses his flames and direct attacks with his gigant body. For Nakiri we do not know much, but only that is a dragon king level with a valor of 5 pawns as Saji
Old 2020-04-23, 15:40   Link #6891
Lucidrago

Milana's power of light was said to be on the level of a fallen angel cadre, not at the level where she could one-shot Ultimate-class devils. You would basically be making her strength equivalent to a Maou if that was the case. You're kind of over-inflating Milana's power level.

How strong was Brynhildr exactly? And what if Ouryuu could defeat her as well?

What if Ouryuu and Bova could also deflect Milana's light spear?

You're trying to make Rossweisse and Elmenheide stronger than they actually are to make Akeno much stronger than she actually is while at the same time downplaying Ouryuu's and Bova's strength.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-23, 15:50   Link #6892
Blazor 98

Quote:
Deflect an attack doesn’t mean much. Except for that, Elmenheilde has little resistance and is a cannon glass and has not powerful attacks, while Bova uses his flames and direct attacks with his gigant body. For Nakiri we do not know much, but only that is a dragon king level with a valor of 5 pawns as Saji
And yet we've seen how Bova's giant body doesn't mean much. The fact that Elmenhilde can deflect an attack that can one shot an Ultimate Class devil means alot. Nakiri doesn't have anything to prove he's superior to Rossweisse.
Old 2020-04-23, 15:57   Link #6893
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Mirana is nearly equal to a cadre, but nonetheless can kill an ultimate class devil
Old 2020-04-24, 16:38   Link #6894
saucerKing

Quote:
And yet we've seen how Bova's giant body doesn't mean much. The fact that Elmenhilde can deflect an attack that can one shot an Ultimate Class devil means alot. Nakiri doesn't have anything to prove he's superior to Rossweisse.
he can still spam his earth bending like he did whit lint tho, that should allow him to attack from more angles and pretty much cage the onis for a pair of seconds, after that a lone akeno should not be that hard to handle hand to hand
Old 2020-04-24, 17:53   Link #6895
Blazor 98

Quote:
he can still spam his earth bending like he did whit lint tho, that should allow him to attack from more angles and pretty much cage the onis for a pair of seconds, after that a lone akeno should not be that hard to handle hand to hand
Nakiri spamming Earth base attacks didn't help much against an Arial fighter like Rossweisse. She also can overpower him with her massive variety of spells or trap him in a barrier or seal his movements. Akeno doesn't need to worry about hand to hand combat because she uses barriers to protect herself. This was proven when Zhu Bajie tried to face Akeno in close combat.
Old 2020-04-24, 19:06   Link #6896
saucerKing

Quote:
Nakiri spamming Earth base attacks didn't help much against an Arial fighter like Rossweisse. She also can overpower him with her massive variety of spells or trap him in a barrier or seal his movements. Akeno doesn't need to worry about hand to hand combat because she uses barriers to protect herself. This was proven when Zhu Bajie tried to face Akeno in close combat.
since when does akeno have sealing magic or a massive variety of spells? zhu baije also has little to no feats of melee so i dont think you can scale him to nakiri at all.
Old 2020-04-24, 19:21   Link #6897
Blazor 98

Quote:
since when does akeno have sealing magic or a massive variety of spells? zhu baije also has little to no feats of melee so i dont think you can scale him to nakiri at all.
I was pointing out why Rossweiss is stronger than Nakiri. Now yes, Akeno doesn't have sealing magic like Rossweiss but she does have an Oni that can help her. She can just maintain her distance with lightning attack while the Oni face Nakiri in close combat. Also I was using Zhu Bajie as an example to show why Akeno isn't defenseless in close combat.
Old 2020-04-24, 22:49   Link #6898
Parry999

@Blazor 98 Bova is an ultimate class dragons son he should be above reincarnated evil dragons and high class dragons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Milana's power of light was said to be on the level of a fallen angel cadre, not at the level where she could one-shot Ultimate-class devils. You would basically be making her strength equivalent to a Maou if that was the case. You're kind of over-inflating Milana's power level.

How strong was Brynhildr exactly? And what if Ouryuu could defeat her as well?

What if Ouryuu and Bova could also deflect Milana's light spear?

You're trying to make Rossweisse and Elmenheide stronger than they actually are to make Akeno much stronger than she actually is while at the same time downplaying Ouryuu's and Bova's strength.
That’s like saying if I stealth rock a Charizard with a machoke. My machoke is stronger then a charizard. Some Cadre are Maou class others aren’t anyway.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-25, 03:15   Link #6899
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
I was pointing out why Rossweiss is stronger than Nakiri. Now yes, Akeno doesn't have sealing magic like Rossweiss but she does have an Oni that can help her. She can just maintain her distance with lightning attack while the Oni face Nakiri in close combat. Also I was using Zhu Bajie as an example to show why Akeno isn't defenseless in close combat.
So for you Zhu bajie is at the same level of Nakiri? A dragon king level? Zhu could not even defeat akeno in 1vs1 with the help of le fay, showin that is weaker than Nakiri

What do you not know that Nakiri can break the magic circle? We have seen it several time, then Nakiri has a speed very high, not even Lint, a fighter close range could see good him.
Nakiri has more physical strenght than Zhu, increasing it trought the touki, being a true fighter close range, not as Zhu

The same thing for Bova, why should not able to take together the 2 oni, waiting the victory of nakiri
Old 2020-04-25, 05:34   Link #6900
Blazor 98

Quote:
So for you Zhu bajie is at the same level of Nakiri? A dragon king level? Zhu could not even defeat akeno in 1vs1 with the help of le fay, showin that is weaker than Nakiri

What do you not know that Nakiri can break the magic circle? We have seen it several time, then Nakiri has a speed very high, not even Lint, a fighter close range could see good him.
Nakiri has more physical strenght than Zhu, increasing it trought the touki, being a true fighter close range, not as Zhu

The same thing for Bova, why should not able to take together the 2 oni, waiting the victory of nakiri
Okay and Akeno has gotten stronger since her fight against Zhu Bajie. Back then she was only a 6 wing fallen angel but now she has 8 wings and can produce up to 5 lightning dragons at once. In fact she likely could've defeated Zhu Bajie if Le Fay didn't show up. So all this makes a difference.

Not saying Nakiri would be easy. He will definitely give her a fight but with her Oni assisting her, I don't see Nakiri winning this. Akeno would just maintain her distance with distance with lightning attacks while her Oni keep him in close range.

Because honestly Bova is not really strong and these are not just average Oni. Ura and Ibaraki are legendary Oni so just one of them is enough to keep Bova busy while the other assist Akeno against Nakiri.