AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2022-08-15, 08:58   Link #35201
grecefar

Well I do understand, for me I did gave up this game a couple of times until finally at my first roll they gave me my first SSR, when you have one to spend time with is different.

That and I've been extreme lucky to have all the servants I wanted, ishtar was the most difficult. I still want lancer artoria and shuten douji but not banners yet.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-15, 10:40   Link #35202
Rizare

The JP server has a permanent SSR selection. Maybe NA server doesn't have it yet?

As for summer Skadi, kinda mixed on her based on current information. She isn't the quick savior everyone hoped for. She's Skadi, but supporting buster cards instead.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-15, 11:58   Link #35203
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
The JP server has a permanent SSR selection. Maybe NA server doesn't have it yet?

As for summer Skadi, kinda mixed on her based on current information. She isn't the quick savior everyone hoped for. She's Skadi, but supporting buster cards instead.
She'sa sexy Summer Waifu. That's reason enough to roll for her

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-15, 12:17   Link #35204
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
She'sa sexy Summer Waifu. That's reason enough to roll for her
That's a bonus, no denying that. Still, I was hoping things would have been different but that's how it is.
Old 2022-08-15, 17:09   Link #35205
GDB

I'm definitely not bothering with her. I can't think of a single situation where I'd ever want to use her over a proper Quick support, which I still assume is coming at some point (and if it isn't, lol rip Quick from ever being used).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-15, 21:41   Link #35206
Rizare

I don't know if the little extra quick buff makes a difference enough to make some previously unloopable quick NPs become viable since it would give them just barely enough NP. Maybe that could be the blessing some quick servants required?

Otherwise other situations that come to mind where having another Skadi could be useful are Tesla cups or tower events where you're restricted based on how many servants you can use or long cooldowns.
Old 2022-08-16, 11:15   Link #35207
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Orthilde, Hildr or Thrud. Which one to pick

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2022-08-16, 13:53   Link #35208
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

FGO Global want me to stay

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-16, 19:38   Link #35209
Rizare

Nice roll, QSH is neat and having Fukuyama Jun as the VA makes him amazing.

After some considerations, I ended up picking Hildr/pink hair valkyrie. Now to wait for Skadi gacha.
Old 2022-08-17, 04:40   Link #35210
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Images

Spoiler:
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-17, 04:57   Link #35211
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Took me 300 quartz to get Skadi, with one sexy baba and RP Emiya. Threw one more multi in Ibuki and got nothing. From 1000+ quartz during Anniversary I'm now left with 53 quartz.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-17, 07:57   Link #35212
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Looks like Ibuki is the best summer unit this year. Not that I have any SQ for her anyway lol
Old 2022-08-17, 08:09   Link #35213
MartianMage

YouTube

New summer CQ min turn.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-17, 08:18   Link #35214
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

After a lot of pulls, got Summer Skadi to NP2, Summer Wu would be NP8 if it was possible, also got my first Chiyome, some other dupes and a whole bunch of the summer CEs.
Then tried my luck with Lady Avalon banner and got her to NP2 as well.

Started with 750+ SQ (thank you anniversary!), now down to 200ish, so I'm done with the summer banners. Don't wanna get punished for pushing my luck

My Lazy Pixiv Page | Twitter
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-17, 08:44   Link #35215
MartianMage

grats that sounds pretty lucky... on the other hands there's my rolls... hahaha let's just say I did manage to get SSKadi. It was just very costly and I didn't even get any valuable CE in the process.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-17, 11:08   Link #35216
Rizare

31 rolls overall for summer Wu and Skadi. Extremely good month despite the Jack spook and Arcueid being closer to the usual experience. I'll throw 1-quartz rolls on Ibuki and Douman since I pretty much feel satisfied overall.
Old 2022-08-17, 13:32   Link #35217
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Got Summer Skadi (not that I need it), a couple of Summer Gareth and a few other non-event Servants. Still have a lot to farm. Good thing I have not as much work now.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-17, 14:30   Link #35218
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I got Summer Skadi and some 4 star Summer servants. Tried to roll for Lady Avalon but alas.

Old 2022-08-18, 00:35   Link #35219
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
The fresh batch of NA interludes was nice. Kama had a good story there which was cute and fun. It's nice to just have these little stories to progress their stories outside of the bigger stuff.

Outside of that just continuing to casually take it easy. Saving up quartz for next year which will definitely be a wild one.
Old 2022-08-18, 07:28   Link #35220
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
The fresh batch of NA interludes was nice. Kama had a good story there which was cute and fun. It's nice to just have these little stories to progress their stories outside of the bigger stuff.

Outside of that just continuing to casually take it easy. Saving up quartz for next year which will definitely be a wild one.
Meanwhile, Fluffy Tails, or in this case ears ( ) was at her best in manipulating others to do her bidding.

Not that Suzuka was much better I mean " You can't set trends when no one copies you" I mean she was the only one in that quadruplet with real-fake ears.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon