AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2022-07-31, 02:37   Link #12741
Rezuga

Anime/Manga

I started thinking about a couple of scenes from an Anime/Manga I saw several years ago and couldn't find any images based on what I remember. I believe it would fall under romance and school life catergories and possibly super natural.

The 1st scene I remember is they are on a school skiing trip, a blizzard happens and 2 students get caught up in it and can't get back to safety so they find a cave for shelter I believe.
1 of the characters is a tall atheltic boy the other is a loli. The girl passes out and to keep them both warm he puts her on his back underneath his clothing and spends the entire night building a giant snow sculptor

The 2nd scene I remember is the girl has a heart condition and has to go to the US for the surgery, while she is overseas the boy enters a skateboard competition, during the competition the boy screws up lands on his head and dies, we also learn that at the sametime the girl dies on the surgery table, there ghosts meet up. I think doctors were able to revive them though.

Pretty sure these 2 characters were side characters to the main ones. I feel like this might be part of a manga where the main character is a dude with extreme bad luck who finds out he is half angel.
Rezuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-15, 17:38   Link #12742
euoonqi

Need help finding anime

Please help - my friend is looking for an anime, she does not know the title, but here are the details:

There was a young lady that made dolls and one day decided to gift one of her dolls to a guy she liked. She gave him this doll when he was surrounded by a crowd of other guys, and she brought the doll in some type of paper wrapping. The guys started to laugh at him for being given a doll, and he got flustered and angry and smashed the doll on the floor.

If it helps - my friend remembers watching the anime back in 2004-2005 in Russia on TV (she doesn't remember the channel), so any suggestions you might have for anime that started after 2005 are out, and she said that the animation style looked quite old, so the anime may very well be from the 90's. It also could have been an anime film instead of a series, she does not know, she only remembers seeing the snippet on TV.

Her other friend that remembers watching the same anime said that she remembers that when the guy smashed the doll, the young lady started crying and ran away, and the guys continued to laugh. Then some time passed, they grew up, and they met again, and the young lady remembered the guy, but he did not remember her.

This is all the information I have, but if someone wants to ask questions, I can definitely pass it along because she is very invested in trying to find the anime. I know it's a long shot, but thank you anyway.
euoonqi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-05, 15:50   Link #12743
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by euoonqi View Post
Please help - my friend is looking for an anime, she does not know the title, but here are the details:

There was a young lady that made dolls and one day decided to gift one of her dolls to a guy she liked. She gave him this doll when he was surrounded by a crowd of other guys, and she brought the doll in some type of paper wrapping. The guys started to laugh at him for being given a doll, and he got flustered and angry and smashed the doll on the floor.

This is from the first season of original Sailor Moon!

It is....gimme a sec....

Episode 18: "Shingo's Love: The Grieving Doll"

You can read about it in detail here:

https://wikimoon.org/index.php/Shing...ul_French_Doll

I could be wrong if another show has the same scenario as this..but I'm 99.9% certain.

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, magic, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel, witch