Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-15, 07:18   Link #1261
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Looking at how powerful SEITEN is...
Isn't Kallen supposed to have death flag now?
Look at Shen Hu
Li, who certainly physically is more powerful that Kallen, use only 40 % output. And it ruined his health.
While Kallen uses 60 % on much more powerful unit? Can she get pregnant now 0_o?
And I can see Kallen trying to stop Lelouch from "leaving", but she falls because of pain.
Err, wasn't Xingke's health problem there before he got the Shen-Hu?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 07:28   Link #1262
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Err, wasn't Xingke's health problem there before he got the Shen-Hu?
Ohh, right. Checked Chinese arc again.
Still my point remains the same. There must be ridiculous amount of G-force from moving at such speed and changing directions on such angle.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 07:29   Link #1263
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Ohh, right. Checked Chinese arc again.
Still my point remains the same. There must be ridiculous amount of G-force from moving at such speed and changing directions on such angle.
Ace pilots are usually shown to be able to take it rather well though...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 07:30   Link #1264
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Read above- Lloyd equipped the SEITEN with something to nullify the Gs. If he didn't, Kallen would have blacked out the moment her Frame rocketed away to the main battle and would have fallen out of the sky.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 07:39   Link #1265
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Read above- Lloyd equipped the SEITEN with something to nullify the Gs. If he didn't, Kallen would have blacked out the moment her Frame rocketed away to the main battle and would have fallen out of the sky.
Seems more like plot device for me.
I mean, her cockpit is right on the top of mecha, and there isn't some sort of big armor there.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:44   Link #1266
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Look, this is a universe in which a person can wander inside another's thoughts to a physical degree, a universe that has a doomsday weapon in the form of seven places that transport a person to a shrine overlooking Jupiter, and it has a black hole/vacuum bomb. G forces don't need explaining.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:46   Link #1267
PzIVf3

It probably the new G-Cockpit system to help negates the violent the inertial stress associated with high manuevering capacity of the SEITEN.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 07:46   Link #1268
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Look, this is a universe in which a person can wander inside another's thoughts to a physical degree, a universe that has a doomsday weapon in the form of seven places that transport a person to a shrine overlooking Jupiter, and it has a black hole/vacuum bomb. G forces don't need explaining.
Come on... let me fantasize about Kallen suffering....
And I fail to see point of your post other than "It's anime"
Old 2008-08-15, 07:47   Link #1269
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Because G-forces really, really don't matter in the face of things such as the ones I mentioned.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:50   Link #1270
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Because G-forces really, really don't matter in the face of things such as the ones I mentioned.
Those can be explained with MAGIC.
How can you explain mecha with magic?
Mecha doesn't have anything Geass related.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:52   Link #1271
Dream_Traveller
Banned

'Kay, here's the explanation: built in G-force resistance.

But whatever, have fun envisioning Kallen being crushed by immense physical power or whatever.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:59   Link #1272
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
'Kay, here's the explanation: built in G-force resistance.

But whatever, have fun envisioning Kallen being crushed by immense physical power or whatever.
And then the same thing happening to Suzaku in the lancelot Albion.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 08:04   Link #1273
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
And then the same thing happening to Suzaku in the lancelot Albion.
Yeah, I can already see Llyod saying "oops, forgot to tell you, this mecha makes you impotent". Not like it matters to Suzaku. Both his possible partners were killed by Lelouch ( one straight by Lelouch and one with a big help from Lelouch) and Lelouch himself can't get pregnant.
Old 2008-08-15, 08:11   Link #1274
Eiontalos

How she survives the immense gravitational pressures is so simple the Guren is equipped with a Inertial dampener that is powered by sakuradite thats been infused with the blood of gods which itself has passed through various centrifuges before being ran though the digestive tract of Arthur it is then milked from him and bottled for the sukuradite infusion process. See how simple that was.
Eiontalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 08:15   Link #1275
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiontalos View Post
How she survives the immense gravitational pressures is so simple the Guren is equipped with a Inertial dampener that is powered by sakuradite thats been infused with the blood of gods which itself has passed through various centrifuges before being ran though the digestive tract of Arthur it is then milked from him and bottled for the sukuradite infusion process. See how simple that was.
Ohhh.... I see. Too bad? Kallen, you live another day.
Old 2008-08-15, 10:59   Link #1276
Sou_Sou

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Well, ironically The Mordred is the key to defeating the Tristan.
the Mordred is a heavy armor and assault unit. You can't have that kind of power armor without sacrifices. Did anyone notice that even though Mordred was blocking two attacks, from both C.C. and Chiba, Asahina was still able to strike a blow to the Mordreds float system. It's shielding has an opening from above. The Mordred is so heavy without that float system her mobility drops dramatically.
My first step would be to create a crater. Deep as possible. Line surrounding area with explosives. Lure the Mordred above the crater. Take out it's float system. She will drop. Ignite the explosives. The goal isn't to bury her, but to create terrain that makes it hard for her to move. Also the crater will keep her from getting a clear shot of the ground forces using her cannon.
Now the Mordred is the lure for Tristan. I've noticed that whenever either Anya and for Suzaku get into a spot Gino will rush to them. The Tristan is a transforming jet. The problem with the jet for is that I don't think it can hover, but it has incredible speed. I noticed that whenever he needs to stop he goes into jet form and that there is where it's weak. As Tristan is transforming it's impossible to aim or defend. You also can't have that kind of of speed without giving up armor. (The new Guren is a slightly different story since it has the energy wings.) Tristan is using a float system.
I put the Mordred into trouble. Gino will drop everything, transform into a jet to get to her as soon as possible. I'll have heavy weapons waiting to aim right over the crater. Once Gino starts to transform when he needs to stop you order a full assault. The explosion could also effect the Mordred. I'm guessing the shock of seeing Tristan blow before her slow her reaction time in raising any shields. If the Mordred does survive force her to keep her shields up. I don't think she can use her blaster at the same time and keep her attention forward. That's where Kallen will attack from behind in the Guren. This could also work with the other Guren.

That's just my brief over view.

Even simpler would be this :

Distract Anya and force her to use her Stark Hadron Cannon it leaves her WIDE open because she has to stay at an angle for roughly 3 - 5 seconds. Have a Gefjun distributer ready fire it, Its not going to disable her but make movement sluggisher. Then have 2 members of the Holy Swords Rush her , With sluggish movement and Morded not have ANY close range capability shes screwed. Tristan is only harder because it has close range capability , mid-range and is very fast. with Gino piloting it as Fox said would be to strike a target (if any) that he holds feelings or loyalty to have something ready to Ambush him with that could hit him from afar or closer ( Guren SEITEN , Shinkiro , Toudou,) to defeat Tristan would be to hit it / ambush it at the right moment or lower it speed have Guren use its arm , Toudou just swiftly cut through it ,or Shinkiro to distract him / trap him and have anyone get him at that moment Shinkiro could use its cannon from behind if that fails, let him morn Anya and come back acting haphazardly and use a similar strategy that will definitely work.

Tristan is like Kyrios in almost every way except I don't know if Tristan is armed in flight mode that means it most likely can't hover but don't hold me on that one.
Sou_Sou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 11:02   Link #1277
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Er...has anyone forgotten that the Mordred has impenetrable defenses, can probably project a shield around the float unit, and that it has missiles?
Old 2008-08-15, 11:17   Link #1278
Sander RX

Guren GEE-T is way overpowered,I mean it has the freaking Minovsky Drive!!!!!!!It has almost an exact copy of a system that made one of the strongest Gundams ever so badass(no I am not talking about Destiny!I mean Victory 2).Its just on a lower scale I think...whatever you do,dont tell me those wings can squeeze out 20Gs and block the shot from Zannecks Mega Beam Canon.They haxxed up those frames too much.If this keeps up,Knightmare Frames will turn into Orbital Frames...
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 11:18   Link #1279
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Speaking of that, the Gareth bears a level of semblance to the Jehuty...
Old 2008-08-15, 11:21   Link #1280
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

I don't know if it has been mentioned before, but women handle G loads better than men, scientific fact. This undeniable fact proves what I have always suspected about Suzaku.. he is a she!

Tags
mecha