AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-05, 00:21   Link #21
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I think it's interessting, that Urahara not only knows the Quincies techniques, but even the names they use.
How did he learn those?
Even better question, where'd he get/find the mini computer that he was using to talk to Ichigo in the first place?

Overall, still a good chapter I think. If anything though, it's stalling a lot of the fighting that I thought we'd get to see...who knows, Kubo might be just trying to stall time so its believable that the captains who have been robbed are defeated to give the screentime to the lesser used captains. I just want to see more Badass Quincy arrows/bows. If there's one thing that's cool about this arc, it's the different bows/arrows we get to see (the first guy that attacked ichigo was a nice change to say...Uryu's bow, which barely changes)
Old 2012-07-05, 00:43   Link #22
Eragon
Still Alive

What kind of pussies are these Quincies - afraid of just one guy with Bankai that they cannot steal, really? They just lost any respect I had for them.

On the bright side, I hope we see a pissed off Urahara soon. He won't let go of someone trolling him - the King of trolls
Old 2012-07-05, 02:03   Link #23
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
"strength more than captain level" - cue zero squad?

Re: Grimmjow, I think that editor interview pegged a likely comeback, but he's too weak of a character to do anything major vs the Quincy. Maybe he could help out Ichigo next chapter, yeah.
nah. hollows are the perfect opponent. nobody ever said the shit ritters could steal resurrections
Old 2012-07-05, 03:42   Link #24
Mateus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
Even better question, where'd he get/find the mini computer that he was using to talk to Ichigo in the first place?
I assumed he stored it via some sort of time/space storage capacity like Washu, or simpler explanation he hid it in his robe
Old 2012-07-05, 04:33   Link #25
Knjaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
I don't think they will be able to steal his Bankai either(Human gigai?)
Nope, that guy can't steal Urahara's bankai, unless he got another bankai stealing device with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
Anyway. I doubt that one arrow is enough to mortally wound Urahara, aaand... that bankai-stealing metallic plate is in his hands as well. Which means, his enemy cannot steal his bankai

Crossing my fingers to see Urahara's bankai in nearest future.
Old 2012-07-05, 05:43   Link #26
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
nah. hollows are the perfect opponent. nobody ever said the shit ritters could steal resurrections
you're calling them shit ritters too?! oh man, i just find the term so hilarious! i'm afraid i'm going to start using that term too!
Old 2012-07-05, 10:17   Link #27
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
What kind of pussies are these Quincies - afraid of just one guy with Bankai that they cannot steal, really? They just lost any respect I had for them.

On the bright side, I hope we see a pissed off Urahara soon. He won't let go of someone trolling him - the King of trolls
I lost respect for every single character out there -_-
Just WTF?! "Ichigo is coming, he'll save us!"
Kubo's power levels are so ridiculous that I can't stand it anymore. Just fire whole SS and let Ichigo rule since he clearly is much stronger than thousands of experienced shinigami, 13 vice captains and 13 captains that have experience of centuries while Ichigo only of few years.
So retarded! Whoever calls it the best show ever MUST be a 5 year old child in mind.
Old 2012-07-05, 11:23   Link #28
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
you're calling them shit ritters too?! oh man, i just find the term so hilarious! i'm afraid i'm going to start using that term too!
lol! the second i saw james' post with it, i instantly adopted the term. it's way too appropriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
So retarded! Whoever calls it the best show ever MUST be a 5 year old child in mind.
someone calls it the best show?
Old 2012-07-05, 12:19   Link #29
kitten320

^Not here thankfully.
Old 2012-07-06, 00:02   Link #30
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Stay here kitten! Less silliness
Old 2012-07-06, 01:24   Link #31
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
^Not here thankfully.
there were some who claimed that but they don't really last long in here because they can't stand the "kubo-bashing" as they called it.

off-topic: i like your avatar. kurapikaaaaa!!!

Quote:
the second i saw james' post with it, i instantly adopted the term. it's way too appropriate
okay, it's shit ritters then!
Old 2012-07-06, 10:42   Link #32
kitten320

It's not Kubo bashing, it is stating a fact

And thanks, Kurapika is one of my faves at the moment^^
Old 2012-07-06, 16:34   Link #33
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
To be fair, if Ichigo could teach all the Shinigami how to utilize their Bankai as he does, then the Quincys blitzkrieg campaign would be meaningless (this of course depends on just how Ichigo's Bankai is not affected by the Quincy's little metal thingies). Added to that, it is unclear why the Bankai are being targeted (beyond the pure psychological affect as well as the simple raw power the Bankai represents), so any unaffected Bankai must be treated with extreme caution.
Old 2012-07-06, 18:20   Link #34
Alchemist007
*Author

It's just funny to see how his bankai is relevant again in any way (unhackable and the comments about its speed). While it was jack by itself in the HM arc.
Old 2012-07-06, 18:27   Link #35
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
Nope, that guy can't steal Urahara's bankai, unless he got another bankai stealing device with him.
Or unless it activates automatically.

Which would be quite the troll thing to do.
Old 2012-07-07, 02:38   Link #36
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
To be fair, if Ichigo could teach all the Shinigami how to utilize their Bankai as he does, then the Quincys blitzkrieg campaign would be meaningless (this of course depends on just how Ichigo's Bankai is not affected by the Quincy's little metal thingies). Added to that, it is unclear why the Bankai are being targeted (beyond the pure psychological affect as well as the simple raw power the Bankai represents), so any unaffected Bankai must be treated with extreme caution.
I think it would be better if Kenpachi taught them how to fight without their Bankai That would be the perfect way to deal with these Quincies.

Surely the Quincies haven't got their panties in a twist just because of one Bankai. I think the bigger threat to their invasion comes from Mayuri and Urahara since they can find a way to counter their Bankai stealing technique.
Old 2012-07-07, 03:25   Link #37
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Bankais are targeted because they are the enemies' strongest weapon and it has been shown that they are able to handle everything short of bankai. I would guess that their powers are generally equivalent to bankai-ed captains or slightly weaker so that they can't win without this.

How they got a weapon that specifically steals bankai and not the blade in general or shikai is another issue.

On the other hand, where is Kanpachi? I would expect him to be able to deal with at least one of the invaders.
Old 2012-07-07, 08:27   Link #38
james0246

^And I'm saying I hope the 'theft' is more than a psychological ploy or simply limiting the powers of the Shinigami. I want the theft to serve a purpose grander than a simple military tactic. (I'm not sure what I want them to use the Bankai for...Maybe you can make another Key with the power?)
Old 2012-07-09, 16:21   Link #39
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
"strength more than captain level" - cue zero squad?

Re: Grimmjow, I think that editor interview pegged a likely comeback, but he's too weak of a character to do anything major vs the Quincy. Maybe he could help out Ichigo next chapter, yeah.
Grimmjow is busy perfecting his R3 release and getting "-1" tatooed on himself.
Old 2012-07-09, 17:26   Link #40
Albeito Tsutekama
Ex Zero Division Captain

Sadly, I see Kubo doing this

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Grimmjow is busy perfecting his R3 release and getting "-1" tatooed on himself.
Nothing can be born from that."

~Urahara Kisuke
Closed Thread