AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-03-04, 17:07   Link #221
pampz21
ShipCore

Everyone in this show are a piece of s**t
US are sh*t head who can only think of the other side of the coin
Andy is more of a piece of sh*t he already know the US are attacking the ship and still let it happend
Babel are sh*t heads too if they wanted to change the prediction, well they just made the prediction true, much less prevented it!
Feel sorry for Yujiri for being cute then being turned into a monster and Hyoubu who has heart failure everytime he uses his power!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 17:26   Link #222
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

And so Andy plays the ultimate fool, being betrayed by the US and betraying Pandra. Seems like all the kids were safe, but how dare they take Yugiri! Seems like Hyobu is really at his limit now. Wonder if the flashback to who he thought was behind it is the same submarine as they showed last ep, the one chasing the dolphins.
Old 2013-03-04, 18:42   Link #223
tsunade666

Wow. Episode 09 was epic. The destruction of catastrophe such great episode. I don't care if I don't know much what happen. I will find time to read it all but can someone point me out on the chapter in manga where this happen or close enough in the current story. Its really great and I want to know what happen to Hyobou and Andy.
Old 2013-03-04, 20:09   Link #224
Cytrus
Unchangingly Hopeless

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Wow. Episode 09 was epic. The destruction of catastrophe such great episode. I don't care if I don't know much what happen. I will find time to read it all but can someone point me out on the chapter in manga where this happen or close enough in the current story. Its really great and I want to know what happen to Hyobou and Andy.
As far as I know, this is all original content and the manga hasn't covered this part of the story yet, so we'll have to wait patiently for next week to know what happens next.

Certainly the best episode in a while, and while it wasn't subtle at all about who the bad guys are, you just have to be worried for Yugiri's safety and impressed with Hyoubu's desperate struggle against half an army.

Can't wait for next week.
Cytrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 20:44   Link #225
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

TRANS AM RISER!!!

anyway never knew US use full military force to conduct top secret mission. the different between US manga and US anime is like night and day

Quote:
I finally get glimpse of when it happend in manga timeline. it before "The Mysterious Transfer Students" arc. probably after "ESP Is on the Test" arc

but since this is original anime-ish. It doesnt really mention anything about this conflict. not to mention fate of Andy and Yūgiri since they are anime original character

but...
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by RRW; 2013-03-04 at 21:58.
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 21:23   Link #226
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Everyone in this show are a piece of s**t
US are sh*t head who can only think of the other side of the coin
Andy is more of a piece of sh*t he already know the US are attacking the ship and still let it happend
Babel are sh*t heads too if they wanted to change the prediction, well they just made the prediction true, much less prevented it!
Feel sorry for Yujiri for being cute then being turned into a monster and Hyoubu who has heart failure everytime he uses his power!
You obviously haven't read the manga since you don't know who the true enemy is, the people who attacked the ship are just using the US as front.

Andy believed in his superior's promises, he had no reason to doubt him at that point in time.

The prediction would have come true even if Babel didn't do anything, making sure that the ship didn't leave Japanese waters was the best way of averting the prediction.

I find it very difficult to feel sorry for Hyoubu as he could have given Kaoru and Babel the benefit of the doubt instead of acting like an arrogant ass to them.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 21:56   Link #227
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Can someone tell me where the original series left off in the manga?
Old 2013-03-04, 22:51   Link #228
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
but since this is original anime-ish. It doesnt really mention anything about this conflict. not to mention fate of Andy and Yūgiri since they are anime original character
Andy and Yugiri are both anime original? such a sad thing I like Yugiri.

I'm still doubting in reading the manga because the children acts differently or more like spoiled brats not my type of story. I like esper kids who knew what their doing and I know to a certain series where esper around the age of 12 already killed and familiarized with the dark side of the world.

I'm just not up for kiddy stuff though I still watch the first or original anime which lasted 50 episode..... but the wing and formation of the children when they are using their special ability still gives me deadpan expression
Old 2013-03-05, 00:38   Link #229
Eclipze

Only thing I can complain about is that this episode made Babel look ridiculously dumb. Yea, lets aid the organization who is actually the attacker in the prediction in order to prevent the attack?
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 05:40   Link #230
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
You obviously haven't read the manga since you don't know who the true enemy is, the people who attacked the ship are just using the US as front.

Andy believed in his superior's promises, he had no reason to doubt him at that point in time.

The prediction would have come true even if Babel didn't do anything, making sure that the ship didn't leave Japanese waters was the best way of averting the prediction.

I find it very difficult to feel sorry for Hyoubu as he could have given Kaoru and Babel the benefit of the doubt instead of acting like an arrogant ass to them.
I had read the manga, there real enemy is phantom and its been said that this is a spin off and doesnt have anything to do with the plot of the manga

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 08:13   Link #231
bones

Quote:
I had read the manga, there real enemy is phantom and its been said that this is a spin off and doesnt have anything to do with the plot of the manga
Where did it say that? All I heard is that Andy and Yugiri are anime only characters.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 17:58   Link #232
Sasukeuzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Can someone tell me where the original series left off in the manga?
Spoiler for manga spoiler:

Quote:
Where did it say that? All I heard is that Andy and Yugiri are anime only characters.
If anything, in the manga Kyousuke never had that limiter on him. He never required doing anything to unleash his full powers and go super saiyan all the time.

It'd be safe to call this non-canon

Last edited by Sasukeuzi; 2013-03-07 at 17:17.
Sasukeuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 00:35   Link #233
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukeuzi View Post
It'd be safe to call this non-canon
That said, it would be nice if people would refrain from spoiling the manga. Just because this is a spin off, that doesn't mean that people can't be spoiled about the other parts of the franchise.

Not saying people are doing that right now, but it's easy to say something spoilerish about something else when it doesn't seem related to the material on hand.

Just a friendly word of caution. Carry on, folks. ^^
Old 2013-03-06, 00:56   Link #234
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze View Post
Only thing I can complain about is that this episode made Babel look ridiculously dumb. Yea, lets aid the organization who is actually the attacker in the prediction in order to prevent the attack?
IIRC BABEL wanted to capture Catastrophe when that ship was still on Japanese waters to prevent Catastrophe from meeting the US army. At that time, Andy even help the Hyobu’s faction to escape by screwing BABEL’s plan since he’s on the US’s side. So, no, BABEL doesn't look dumb because of it.

Quote:
..... but the wing and formation of the children when they are using their special ability still gives me deadpan expression
Well, the reason behind the "formation" is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
The girls didn’t do a weird pose per se. Kaoru was just activating the triple boost while flying and reaching out her hands to pull that big ship with her telekinesis. Meanwhile, the other two girls have to grab Kaoru’s lower body to maintain physical contact to transfer their energy to Kaoru (and keep her arms free I guess). The “angelic wings” are also a side effect of Kaoru’s power boost. Just adding a little detail from the manga .
Old 2013-03-06, 03:05   Link #235
Terizent
Nonsense!

Quote:
I don't think that it's possible for the anime to be entirely non-canon. The mangaka is involved in the production of Unlimited and he's also drawn Andy and Yuugiri in the omakes. If you've read the manga, you would know that a lot of character development is actually given through the omakes, and are canon.
Old 2013-03-11, 13:12   Link #236
Midonin
Last Engage

Good episode. The plot twists are coming quickly, and The Children are playing probably their biggest role in the series yet. I do suspect that Kyosuke will continue to survive (he's the antagonist, the leader. You can't get rid of him that easily), but at least he can finally put one part of his past behind.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 13:34   Link #237
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Though how did Saotome end up staying alive. Liked how they brought Kyousuke back to the manor. Though he's probably not forgiven yet at least Kyousuke gave Andy back his limiter. Though from the preview it seems Yugiri has been brainwashed. How did Kaoru's blood actually make him better?
Old 2013-03-11, 13:36   Link #238
Clarste
Human

Spoiler for latest episode:
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 00:00   Link #239
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Though from the preview it seems Yugiri has been brainwashed.
im getting sick of all the damn brainwashing in zettai!!!!
Old 2013-03-12, 05:14   Link #240
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Saotome huh that kinda a twist

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem