AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-12-11, 01:05   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 658 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Spoilers released.

Last edited by james0246; 2013-12-11 at 01:18.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 01:10   Link #2
ranchan13

Nice to see Gaara shine for a bit.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 01:14   Link #3
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Nice to see Gaara shine for a bit.
If he had sand in Madara's body, couldn't he have manipulated it to ricochet around the guy's brain? Or at least his spleen if he couldn't get through the skull?
Old 2013-12-11, 01:46   Link #4
james0246

Blah. This is just going to drag out even longer isn't it? I wish Madara had been reborn with his eyes so that we could skip all this pointless dragging and just move on to the genjutsu and the final portion of the fight.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 02:59   Link #5
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

well.. I really hope that there's not only 3 jinchuuriki around...
it will be more epic if each of jinchuuriki can combine their own jutsu with their bijuu like what Naruto, Bee, and Gaara did
that tail smash is frightening and funny though

Madara is going full power, right? no more power up, right?
this battle is been prolonged too much.. quite boring
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 03:03   Link #6
Tchadnis

Madara is just a total monster , just like tobi use to be with his body damm
Old 2013-12-11, 04:09   Link #7
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

obito part 2 begins lol, maybe i should skip a month and come back to this series
Old 2013-12-11, 04:24   Link #8
Apollian

Come on guys, if it's that bad take a month break from it, I do it when I'm feeling bog down if the story is dragging. But it's far from that right now, this was Madara's end game, Ok it didn't all go to plan but he got there in the end. I personally still don't understand why he wants to gain from the eye of the moon plan? For me his Edo form had more advantages with none of the weaknesses!
The one thing I laughed about is the alliance has already dragged the Buuji out of Tobito, so they've already beaten a 10 tails Jin before, it's not like they have no experience understanding how to defeat it! They also know once the tree is destroyed Madara's plan is toast. It's the only thing I don't like about this plan of his.
Maybe he plans to use the full essentials of the 8 and 9 tailed beasts, after all what Tobito used was just a fragmentation of both Chakra. Not the full weight of the beasts. After all that the Juubi's (incomplete) form meant he was acting a bit crazy. And there were times when we all agreed that Tobito looked like he didn't have full control of it. The jury is still out on Madara's benefits of this whole plan for me.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 05:23   Link #9
Cookie-Monster

Lol I thought eyes were "surgically implanted" and you spent some time healing with blindfolds on.

Madara popping eyeballs in and out as if they are Nintendo cartridges.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 05:27   Link #10
Rydrallen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
Lol I thought eyes were "surgically implanted" and you spent some time healing with blindfolds on.

Do you want a full chapter showing how Zetsu transplants the eye into Madara?

And another chapter for the other Zetsu to transplant the other eye?

Lol.
Rydrallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 06:22   Link #11
II Maestro

If I recall Madara is now alive and doesn't possess an his Edo Tensei body yet why didn't he feel any pain after being attack by the tailed beast.
Old 2013-12-11, 07:15   Link #12
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
well.. I really hope that there's not only 3 jinchuuriki around...
We know there aren't, so there's no point hoping. The others all died, and were even used as bodies for Tobi's version of the 6 paths thing.

Quote:

Haha yeah, that was a bit asinine. Guess you don't need to actually connect the eyes or let them adjust, Uchiha are just freaking Mr. Potato Heads.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 07:43   Link #13
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
If I recall Madara is now alive and doesn't possess an his Edo Tensei body yet why didn't he feel any pain after being attack by the tailed beast.
his susanoo blocking for him with his eyes closed lol
Old 2013-12-11, 07:55   Link #14
II Maestro

So how is he able to use Susanoo without an eye~!?
Old 2013-12-11, 08:24   Link #15
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-In this chapter: every single bijuu learned Iron Tail. It was super effective...for all of 5 seconds. Too bad that their opponent is a Human Lego construct. Lost a limb? No problem. Just grab one from reserve and pop it back in. Lost an eye? No biggie. Grab a spare from a nearby carcass and place it in your sockets. No need for silly things like reattaching veins and adjusting at all.

-Although, does Gaara know that Madara is now alive and not an Edo Tensei anymore? They could have just aimed at his brain or heart and done the trick. Why attempt to seal him? Though I admit, the combination attacks from the bijuu were entertaining. Madara also apparently has not heard of "Talking is not a free action" and got a nasty surprise when a colossal 9-tailed fox smashes him from above.
Old 2013-12-11, 08:51   Link #16
GDB

I can only assume they didn't realize he was living again. I wouldn't expect anyone but Hashirama, Naruto, and Sasuke to know that at the beginning of the chapter.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 10:20   Link #17
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Madara has a new eye, that means problems for the Allied Forces. Oh, now the real fun begins...Madara unleashes his powers!
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 11:05   Link #18
unameit

I know this series is about to come to an end but still ya want a good ending but instead ya got a ridiculous story telling..

All the TAILS attack damaged is just 1 hand, I was like how? aim only on the hand? considering the huge size and radius of the tail attack, the whole madara should be the aim but only 1 hand lost and lost like being cut away by sword..

Was that susano that breaking taiso fuuin? I thought ya need magenkyo sharingan for that..

is madara back to 'human form' or still in edo tensei without-the-crack spot form? so far madara is many things but NOT a human.. the eye and hand implant just like that? really?
unameit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 11:14   Link #19
itachi-san314

Quote:

seriously. he didn't even have to blow on it first. i'm amazed that this story can keep getting dumber. what's even the point of him getting his eyes back? apparently he can do whatever he wants without them.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 12:38   Link #20
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
So how is he able to use Susanoo without an eye~!?
Good question,lol.

He was revived,and already lost an arm,way to go!Was totally worth it.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion