AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Soul Eater

Notices

View Poll Results: Soul Eater - Episode 8 Rating
Perfect 10 25 45.45%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 27.27%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 20.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 7.27%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-30, 07:13   Link #61
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
I find it funny that they wern't the least suspicious that the nurse is also called Medusa.

It's like "dam that witch Medusa is evil" *nurse Medusa walks in* "oh, good morning nurse Medusa...waitaminute..." O.o

And her bangs should at least be a bit...

I mentioned before though, I prefer her gentle side as nurse Medusa (and she does look very cute without the evil glare)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-05-30, 07:18   Link #62
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Wait, did they know the name of the witch?
Old 2008-05-30, 08:21   Link #63
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Wait, did they know the name of the witch?
No. Anyway, as stated, all they saw was a shadowy person with her back to the moon and a huge witch soul. This person said some vague lines about being interrupted and not having time to play with them and then left. No, they did not introduce themselves to each other. No, they did not see each other close up.

Also, it's implied that Medusa's been there as a nurse since before the series started (they greeted her as if they knew her). If there had actually been recognition, it would've happened at the church at night.
Old 2008-05-30, 10:42   Link #64
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I knew there was no way Soul would get completely better after taking a hit from someone whose blood is like a living weapon. The fight with psycho boy vs Stein wielding Deathscythe was excellent. Its what I would expect from these two. Stein's ability to use his soul's energy and direct through his hands into an opponent is godly and apparently a double palm of it will put your ass on the floor.

Why i am not surprised Medusa is a at the school with them and of all things she's freaking nurse. That means that she hides her soul with that spell all the time because if she didnt everyone and their mother would feel her presence. I cant believe her Soul is bigger than Steins she is going to be a bitch to handle.
Old 2008-05-30, 12:36   Link #65
Zoe

It makes you wonder how big her soul and (Stein's) can get when they're fully active. We saw with Kid that the soul can flare in size.
Old 2008-05-30, 12:39   Link #66
neeta

*fangirls* I LOVED Stein!!!

Ok, so I'm a sucker for scythe fighting... but still HE WAS SO COOL :P

I'm so very glad that Death Scythe can act as a parent. I mean he's not even the bad guy but I was constantly feeling like strangling him.

And what's this with everyone liking Medusa-sensei. I for one, found the way she kept pausing in the middle of sentences rather weird... yeah yeah, totally points to being a bad guy.
Old 2008-05-30, 12:56   Link #67
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
Also, it's implied that Medusa's been there as a nurse since before the series started (they greeted her as if they knew her). If there had actually been recognition, it would've happened at the church at night.
Yeah cuz in epi 7, DS makes the comment about wanting to see the Nurse Course he gets Stein instead so she's been around, just introduced now (to us).

You know...Im a sucker for Greek Mythology but it didnt hit me til the very end when I saw her soul why she's named Medusa This is what I get for not paying attn to her.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-05-30, 15:30   Link #68
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Really good episode with actiuon as usual being flawless. Chrona fianlly gets the snot beat out of him/her. I really do hate Chrona; find him/her annoying. Defenitley my favorite episode so far 10/10.

On another note Medusa has the creepiest evil smile.
Old 2008-05-30, 16:09   Link #69
orangejuicetang

Though technically, at least Maka and Soul should name the name of the witch since I think Chrona mentions it, saying that Medusa said that it was okay for him/her to let Ragnorak eat souls last episode. Not sure though.
Old 2008-05-30, 16:19   Link #70
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
Though technically, at least Maka and Soul should name the name of the witch since I think Chrona mentions it, saying that Medusa said that it was okay for him/her to let Ragnorak eat souls last episode. Not sure though.
I thought of that, but then again, it was unclear whether they could hear Ragnarok talking at that point. They were wondering who Chrona was talking to, and it wasn't until Ragnarok materialized that Maka realized he could talk.
Old 2008-05-30, 19:15   Link #71
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Stein stole the show he is like teh awesome : ) Go STein
Old 2008-05-31, 08:04   Link #72
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

zomg I want me some Stein x Deathscythe yaoi. *runs away*
Old 2008-05-31, 08:47   Link #73
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis View Post
Run! Run! Run as fast as you can, Yaoi has no place in the Soul Eater world! "Chases with a pitch fork!"
Old 2008-05-31, 10:43   Link #74
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well.. technically, Stein wasn't interested in anyone unless he gets to slice them open... And DS is a straight guy.

So no.. not gonna happen
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-05-31, 13:24   Link #75
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
It's so blatantly obvious the school nurse is the witch. Incredible none of the people realize it. That 'camouflage' spell sure is useful.
Medusa used another few "spells" like lighting, distance and a hood....

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/imag...Large%2019.jpg
Old 2008-06-01, 09:35   Link #76
toniblab

they did say something about the black blood in soul body.can't wait to see what happen next!
Old 2008-06-01, 11:51   Link #77
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
You know...so do I!!

@KiNA: stuff like that doesnt matter to us fangirls!! (thats why we love doujinshi's!)

I see now how Medusa is able to conceal herself with the "Soul Protection" makes better sense why no one recgnized her. The black blood in Soul's body was nice foreshadowing, I cant wait to see what comes of it.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-06-01, 17:04   Link #78
Jerseykid

And with medusa having direct access to soul's body now, not good !
Old 2008-06-02, 11:23   Link #79
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Ah, late to the party again. Dunno about you guys, stein entry wasn't really as badass as i thought he would be, though i'd probably attribute it to the early spoilers last preview XD Fighting scenes were great, though i was surprised that chrona could hurt stein (was expecting a complete knockover really, we were talking about two superhyped characters afterall). But all in all the episode was great. Real wtf moment came in the last part when medusa turned out to be a witch, though i guess it remains to see why she would want to be in such a place. Can't see much she could accomplish there anyway, though again her aims aren't very clear either, so it's all too early to say.
Old 2008-06-02, 11:31   Link #80
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Stein's cool attitude is showing up... making him great as ever and so as Death scythe

and I LoL'd at the part when Blackstar and Tsubaki shows up

Closed Thread