AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2017-07-22, 00:17   Link #721
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So... how many of the original crew that he brought in now have been relieved of their duties one way or another?
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-22, 01:27   Link #722
Ithekro
The Comet has Come

At this rate Congress could use the same method of Impeachment that they used against Andrew Johnson back in the 1868.

Basically reenact the Tenure of Office Act (1867) against Trump pulling stuff with his staff.
Old 2017-07-22, 08:27   Link #723
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
So... how many of the original crew that he brought in now have been relieved of their duties one way or another?
I think that number is still pretty small. The first falling star was Flynn, followed by the former director of communication, the position now filled by Scaramucci. The Cabinet remains intact, though we don't know what will happen with Sessions. The inner coterie -- Jared, Ivanka, Bannon, Miller, Conway -- are all still there as well. Rumors circulate constantly that Priebus will be next to go, but he's still standing. His chief of staff left and returned to the RNC.

There's been some turmoil among Trump's legal team handling the Russia investigation. Kasowitz was always an unlikely choice for lead counsel since he had no experience with Washington. John Dowd is a better fit for that reason.

If we go back to the campaign, then there were a number of major shake-ups, particularly the replacement of Corey Lewandowski as campaign manager by Paul Manafort in June and his subsequent resignation in August after his Ukrainian ties were revealed. The chaos in Trump's campaign organization was just a harbinger of things to come.
Old 2017-07-22, 11:13   Link #724
Blueknight78

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-legal-experts

trump is getting more desperated over russian issues, he want to "pardon" his family, friends party members and himself from the issue, use his president powers and right to "pardon crimes", he is really getting low and trying to do everything is needed to "survive", at this rate trump damage to USA image(both outside in inside) will be really big and gonna make republicians lost everything they conquered before "trump storm".

what is more funny is the fact which trump openly talk about "be BFF with putin and russian even with all that crap happening, he literally is doing nothing to hidden his support with russia.
Old 2017-07-22, 15:25   Link #725
exile4ever
Deserted

Location: Tapuaetai, Aitutaki Lagoon, Cook Islands...I wish :P
Send a message via MSN to exile4ever
Reince Priebus, Mueller and his buddies (his aides in the investigation and Rosenstein). All these leakers have got to go.
And I, I'm haunted
By the promises I made
And others I have broken."- Poe, "Haunted"

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/exile4ever
exile4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-22, 17:06   Link #726
Valky
Radioactive

^^That'll be fun to see. Him pardoning himself and his whole family.

Next is to fire Mueller and Rosenstein.

After that we'll see Trump change the constitution to make sure he could stay in power for more than 8 years. Next President in line would be Ivanka or Jared, I guess.
Old 2017-07-22, 17:23   Link #727
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Useful answers to important questions:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ions-answered/
Old 2017-07-22, 17:39   Link #728
The Green One

Firing the person tasked with investigating possible wrongdoing you did.

Yeah, totally not suspicious as hell.
Old Yesterday, 01:02   Link #729
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile4ever View Post
All these leakers have got to go.
Remember when conservatives were all, "Who cares what the source is, it's the content of the leaks that matter"? Man, what a different world it was less than a year ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Firing the person tasked with investigating possible wrongdoing you did.

Yeah, totally not suspicious as hell.
That's kind of exactly the reason he's being investigated by Mueller in the first place. He fired the OTHER person who was investigating him.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:21   Link #730
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Remember when conservatives were all, "Who cares what the source is, it's the content of the leaks that matter"? Man, what a different world it was less than a year ago.

That's kind of exactly the reason he's being investigated by Mueller in the first place. He fired the OTHER person who was investigating him.
and now he is planning in fire the guy, which was send to investigate his firing over the guy which was investigating him, creating a almost endless loop of "fire the guy" after the guy until or don't remain anyone for him to fire or his mandate as president expire or finally USA get tired of all his crap and finally start a country scale protest to force republician congress to finally impeachment him, in the case of republician don't lost in 2018 elections, which as the crap keep stacking more and more or i must say "less and less" are the chances of republician keep the power they have now, again trump is doing more harm to republician don't good things.

well it's just 6 months of crap, we still have like more 3 years and half of more craps to stack to make trump the worst american president ever to appear in all history.

more news:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/22/u...ns-russia.html
looks like again the "drama" of trump x putin the love story gonna get a bad moment congress finally start to do some actions after all the crap the republic party could not hold anymore in trump favor and russia gonna get some punishment making even more hard to trump have his dream to finally reveal his love story with putin and make USA accept it, his desire to make "USA" and russia BFF is getting even worst followed by his popularicity and acceptance in USA and also in his own party.

Last edited by Blueknight78; Yesterday at 02:32.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote