AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-07-01, 13:31   Link #421
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
I figured this is going to happen, but hey swimsuit specials!

darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 15:34   Link #422
IceHism

Roll for more waifus. Otherwise, sort of unimpressive.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 18:09   Link #423
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Excuse me, RobinF is precious. Also Tiki's axe is bloody hilarious.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 23:29   Link #424
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

No swimskirts? In a Japan-related game? I'm so pissed I actually spent all my orbs in the previous banner when I saw the trailer. I only got that lanky Draug-wannabe, but I'm not spending one orb on this banner.

Same reason why I used Anne less in P5 once the swimsuit DLC came out, as she's the only one not wearing a swimskirt. XD

As for the game itself, that mode where you can only use your characters once per map made me glad I didn't merge. Just have to train my extra copies, so I'm glad for permanent double SP weekends. Still have like 35 stam pots, and getting ready for the new mode should also help me get ready for the next batch of TT.

As for the voting gauntlet, it's the most meh gauntlet I've participated in. Missed some bonus flag hours for Clarine, while I joined Lissa thinking she's going to be a pushover. Little did I know that there wouldn't be a bonus flag hour for like 30 hours, and not having Priscilla, I had to join team Elise. I think she'd only ever get one bonus hour from now, so I'm just burning my flags now.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-05, 01:18   Link #425
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Apparently v1.5 made the game inaccessible on NOX. Magisk has been reported to be a workable solution but I have not been able to bring it to work. Until there is another solution I cannot play at all
Old 2017-07-05, 09:46   Link #426
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

On the bright side, none of the new stuff is time sensitive. There's an awful lot of 'new' content, but even I put them on the backburner as there's no hurry to finish that.

Sad to hear that though, and hopefully you're able to play before the next wave of TT comes in two days. Not like I think Tobin will be great, and the new seal is incredibly situational, so unless you're doing TT for the other bonuses, it's really no big.

Old 2017-07-05, 18:21   Link #427
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Well that didn't take long Instead of NOX I'm now using MEmu with lollipop, using an FGO emulator. Unfortunately it's lagging my laptop somewhat but still better than being permanently locked out. Took a few tries until I beat Squad assault but it wasn't that hard in the end. Haven't played the other new mode yet.
Old 2017-07-05, 22:20   Link #428
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Now that I actually trained my Olivia and upon more deliberation, I came to the conclusion in that if you plan to replace a unit's weapon anyways (like Olivia with Ruby Sword or Cherche with Brave Axe), then there's no reason why anyone wouldn't go for 4*+10 if they can get it. 5* promote base unit + 5* promote for another weapon + 5* promote for T3 special is ~60k feathers, and while 4*+10 promote + 5* promote another unit for their weapon is around 40k.

I still have to test out if 4*+10 gives more arena points than 5* w/ T3 special, but I assume it should be around the same. If it is, then I hope I pull another +SPD -DEF Nino, since I already promoted mine in prep for tomorows TT.

I guess I have to suck up the different border (sigh). I might have slight OCD about borders, but I'm even more OCD about making the 'optimal play' (I blame MtG for that ). Sure 5*+10 still has objectively better stats, but 220k feathers is ~35 weeks worth of T20 arena feathers. If you're the person who can wait for the better part of the year to spend all your arena earnings on just 1 hero, go for it, but my biggest problem right now is fielding 20 fully-SI'd units. (frigging IS won't let me use my duplicate copies >_>)

Sure squad assault right now isn't bad, but it only makes sense for them to add a level (or even another mode) with BOTH inflated stats and actually having skills. Having 20 units ready for that is my next project, and it's going to take a lot of feathers that I can't pour on just one unit for the next seven and a half months.

Old 2017-07-06, 01:13   Link #429
Tenzen12

Then again you benefit more from weapon+ than from vanilla weapon. Differece between them is usually 4 points, which itself is worth of 2 merges. But of course in later case they are not all allocated in attack. You would need need +10 merge to get +4 attack after all.

Also we are getting plentiful feathers from gauntlet, merrits, daily logins. Even with good Ranking in gauntlet it never happened I wouldn't be able promote unit after it ends. It's much harder get units to promote than promoting itself.

Edit: Actually depending on stats, getting +4 attack would mean minimally +8 rather than right down +10, though I don't think it's that major difference.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2017-07-06 at 03:54.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-07, 07:55   Link #430
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Finally figured out how to delete the deviceAccount:.xml without root access. It's pretty tedious. MEmu is a bit finicky when it comes to the 803 error (first battle two times in a row?!) but I'm hanging in there.

New Tempest Trial is so incredibly easy. Maybe I can figure out some optimization but for now it's an easy 676 every time with a B in survival.

Also while I got YSTiki, YSRobin still eludes my grasp. I hope she won't take too many rolls (pls no more Donnel) since I'd like to stockpile some orbs for future banners. If I happen to get Azura I'm not complaining either.
Old 2017-07-07, 23:48   Link #431
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

You guys have experience with Ephraim as a support bot for Nino in arena? I'm still pondering what A/B skill to give him. Deleting reds is his main duty, though being able to deal with all variants of Effie would be a bonus. I'm thinking Triangle Adept/Quick Riposte, but before I sink 20k feathers on QR3, I wonder if other people have better builds.

As for weapons, if you want the best arena scores, the EASIEST way to increase it is to upgrade your weapon. So +weapons is a MUST in my team, especially on Olivia who even with +ATK boon would otherwise miss the ORKO on Hector with a regular ruby sword.

As for feathers, I'm actually running out of feathers now, and I sent home A LOT of units when I was gunning for +ATK or +SPD Celica. I might not be a full whale, but I probably spent more in FEH than all my other FE games combined. Sure they are giving more feathers nowadays, but it's not nearly enough.

Really, the only character I'd even consider to 5*+10 would be Tharja, but that's just because IS gave me more 5* of her than 4* (never even rolled her banner). 140k feathers isn't actually that bad, but I've got so many units on the back burner (my fave Xander being one of them) that it's going to take a while.

If there's one thing I'm thankful for though, is that TT is so much easier this time around. I'm not sure if it's the maps or they toned down the numbers, but it's much less stressful than last time.

Old 2017-07-08, 00:14   Link #432
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

The only noticeable difference between QR2 and QR3 is 20k feathers.
Old 2017-07-08, 09:10   Link #433
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
You guys have experience with Ephraim as a support bot for Nino in arena? I'm still pondering what A/B skill to give him. Deleting reds is his main duty, though being able to deal with all variants of Effie would be a bonus. I'm thinking Triangle Adept/Quick Riposte, but before I sink 20k feathers on QR3, I wonder if other people have better builds.
TA isn't really worth it on him. He completely loses the ability to take hits from green melee units in exchange for being able to kill like... 2 more red units that he wouldn't kill with Fury.

For his B skill, mine has QR and honestly... it rarely does anything useful. Lancebreaker is probably better, but I guess it depends on how often you see red melee units in the Arena. Personally, I don't see many anymore because of how good blue is.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-11, 23:19   Link #434
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Update on Ephraim after one season getting the lunatic arena rewards:

Lancebreaker - after not being able to ORKO merged Ikes, and more commonly, Xander on horseteams, I decided to go for QR2. Sure I have to be careful of Brave Lance Effies, but considering BL+ Effies usually are paired with DB3, this means Nino can poke at them with impunity. Silver Lance+ Effies with DC is her problem, and Eph can easily tank a shot from them just as well with QR2.

Fury - since QR is better on Eph, I find he's much more useful for Triangle Adept. It allows him to tank one red attack and still keep QR passive, allowing him to engage one more fight if need be. Since my Eph is neutral SPD, I did run into some problems with him not doubling Wary Fighter armors he would otherwise double with Fury. But considering it's armors you can take your time with, I didn't find it to be a big a deal.

Sure he can't tank green anymore, but as mainly support for Nino who should ORKO any green on PP, I never ran into a situation where I thought, "Man, I wished Eph could've tanked that green hit for Nino".

Now my only wish is them to release Fort Def seal, since Nino needs Fort Res 3 AND Hp+3 seal to survive a fully buffed +ATK Reinhardt w/Quick Pulse. And no way I'm going to give up Reposition.

Old 2017-07-14, 12:29   Link #435
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Get the new blue mage!(Delthea I think?) She'll be a good buff bot for my lyn with the added bonus of sanaki's stat.
Old 2017-07-16, 18:54   Link #436
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Finally got myself a summer RobinF (-HP+Def, not bad) as well as Delthea (-Spd+res ............)

Guess I'll keep rolling this banner ._.
Old 2017-07-16, 19:17   Link #437
bakato

Got Delthea neutral on my first pull.
Old 2017-07-21, 23:04   Link #438
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Wow, 140k points in the first TT got you like top 150 rank, now 145k is just like rank 900. Dodged a bullet with that one, as I slept early that evening. XD

Colour me extremely disappointed though that Celica is not yet in a banner, as I have 180 orbs saved up just for her (and maybe 500 bucks as well XD). But another SoV TT coming up? You've got to be kidding me! Probably also more SoV units, but if there's one upside, they wouldn't release Lute/Artur yet. I'm not rich, so I can't whale for Celica AND Lute at the same time...

I want to pull now though, just so I can get more Chroms and Cordelias to finish my other Arena team. But pull what though? Summer units are meh, probably got the best IV Nino, I've already got Linde so Delthea is just a sidegrade, and Sonya is just a worse Soren (who himself is a slight downgrade to Julia).

MAYBE i'll pull for Sonya just so I can get one unit that can give me Res Ploy, which honestly is the only other thing I'd take over Savage Blow on that slot. But sniping greens don't give me Aether/Galeforce though, so I'm still apprehensive about it.

Old Yesterday, 08:01   Link #439
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

That's some mad motivation for TT. I quit after getting 50k and 40k respectively.

I wouldn't mind a Celica banner since I'm lacking in the red mage department. My Sanaki is -atk, my 5* Tharja is -spd and the 4* version is neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Finally got myself a summer RobinF (-HP+Def, not bad) as well as Delthea (-Spd+res ............)

Guess I'll keep rolling this banner ._.
I actually managed to get Matilda and another Delthea in the same pull. Matilda is pretty much garbage (-atk+spd) and Delthea got the same IVs. Regrettable but 47(+1)+6 attack is still pretty decent.

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy