AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-07-22, 05:24   Link #4101
The One Above God
Kamijou

I thought it was Makoto's magic armor somehow changing in form in the ln at first, then I realized it was Root. I didn't expect for her to look so...divine...looks like a God/dess...

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 19:07   Link #4102
Peruvian

Identity of the goddess

Hi!, changing the topic, I heard the Goddess's identity could be the goddess "Hecate", her background is similar to the novel. If you continue reading more about that goddess will convince more.

Link: http://www.ancient.eu/Hecate/

I discard that she is Artemis or Aphrodite. Since the gods say that the Bug is inferior to them but Tsukuyomi says she is important in the world of the gods.

Quote:
Hecate is the goddess of magic, crossroads, wasteland, the moon, necromancy, and witchcraft.
Makoto was thrown into the wasteland. About Necromancy. She gave immortality to several humans.

Quote:
Also She was the powerful and wise gate keeper between the worlds.
She is commonly attended by a dog or dogs
She gave Hibiki one silver dog.

Quote:
Weaknesses: Hekate was demonised in the early Christian era when she depicted as an ugly old woman.
I guess that's the reason she's obsessed with beauty.

Quote:
Hecate was associated with borders, city walls, doorways, crossroads and, by extension, with realms outside or beyond the world of the living.
Hecate received powers over heaven, earth, and sea from her parents. During the Titanomachy, she sided with the Olympians and as a result, Zeus allowed her control over all domains and let her become one of the only free Titans.
Also. There stories suggests Hecate is a mortal priestess often associated with Iphigeneia.
Tsukuyomi said she is important. Athena knows her. But it is of low Rank for her because she was a mortal who became goddess. Also It seems that the three gods want to make Makoto god.

Quote:
Often shown as a triple Goddess with three faces
She talked with Hibiki, Tomoki and Makoto with 3 different personalities.

Quote:
Hecate was generally represented as three-formed. Triple Hecate was the goddess of the moon with three forms: Selene the Moon in heaven, Artemis the Huntress on earth, and Persephone the Destroyer in the underworld. She ruled over three kingdoms: the earth, the sea, and the sky.
She is very related to the Moon. That's why she interact with Tsukuyomi.

Quote:
As a goddess expected to avert harmful or destructive spirits from the house or city over which she stood guard. Hecate would naturally become known as a goddess who could also refuse to avert the demons.
She hate demons.
Peruvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 19:38   Link #4103
lexlexz

kind of makes sense
\║O/
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 21:50   Link #4104
The One Above God
Kamijou

^^Would be cool if that is indeed the case. Though, some part of me thinks that she's the actual Tiamat, which could be the reason why Root knows of the creature's name in the first place.

Old Yesterday, 22:16   Link #4105
lexlexz

tiamat is a dragon right?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:35   Link #4106
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
tiamat is a dragon right?
Yep. It's also the name of the project that Root was trying to achieve.

Old Yesterday, 22:51   Link #4107
Peruvian

Another proof...

From Tsuki ga:

Quote:
The Goddess’ blessing.

That is what could be called the basis of the big power the hyumans possess in this world.

Before the battle, they report to the Goddess about the beginning of it and the representatives of the troops do a speech. The Goddess confirms both powers and offers divine protection to the one she accepts the most, and the one she doesn’t, receives a curse. More specifically speaking, the one that was approved of will have all of his forces doubled in strength and the one who isn’t will have it halved.
Source: https://isekailunatic.wordpress.com/...ressing-night/

Quote:
who bestowed on mortals wealth, victory, wisdom, good luck to sailors and hunters, and prosperity to youth and to the flocks of cattle; but all these blessings might at the same time be withheld by her, if mortals did not deserve them. She was the only one among the Titans who retained this power under the rule of Zeus, and she was honoured by all the immortal gods.
Source: http://www.theoi.com/Khthonios/Hekate.html

Quote:
For even now, whenever any human on the earth seeks propitiation by performing fine sacrifices according to custom, he invokes Hecate; and much honor very easily stays with that man whose prayers the goddess accepts with gladness, and she bestows happiness upon him. (Theogony 411-420)
Source:http://www.ancient.eu/Hecate/

íVery Interesting right!
Peruvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:13   Link #4108
Hokoga

@Peruvian: You should try posting this theory on novelupdates forum Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu thread, since that thread seems a lot more active then this one now a days.

Who knows maybe you might be able to put a temporary stop to the constant Makoto bashing over there.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:36   Link #4109
The One Above God
Kamijou

^The NU thread can get pretty, uh, toxic though...Well, imo, that is. Although it is true that it is more active than this one.

Tags
dickless mc, fantasy, gods, harem yet no harem, no romance, non-handsome mc, overpowered mc, power fantasy, slow plot, summoned hero, webnovel